Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

Re: KoS: Knights of Sin

Post by Smurfie »

Well the forums come alive I got another one in line I'm prospecting him now
Smurfie

Post by Smurfie »

Ok first thing I would like to say is the guy I was prospecting, I like em good player for his level I think we could expect good things the names donta I'm done with em it's yalls turn now so have at em. Next thing I seen a clan tag tonight. The tag was BAN, it stands for as the clan member told me "bad ass niggas" or was it niggers what ever... the funnyest thing about this is the person I was talking to was wearing a +7 dex item ... they made my most want to spam kill list this week. Anyone agree. Stop being gay noobs please..!!
Smurfie

Post by Smurfie »

Ok so is it bad when your talking people at work into playing??? Anyway I might need some help outfitting 2 brand new noobs. Anyone wanna help?
AoD
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Post by AoD »

I'm back in town now so I can invite people. Just need to know the names and i'll try to get on and invite um!
"Blue Skies
Purple Flowers
Warm Wind
and Golden Showers
A poem for you luv"

Love to be Loved
ibrowniedefender
on lolpatrol

Post by ibrowniedefender »

me, and im on now :D
Smurfie

Post by Smurfie »

ok change my location to hell the most i can do on euo at this point is post because i have to use a phone line to get online bad thing .... im sharing it with like 20 computers so when i post this its going to take all night to post .... I'm going to be on in about 3 weeks i expect maybe more till then i will try to post as much as possible. miss you guys miss the game. o.o i really have nothing to do right now on top of it all, i almost GMed cooking at the airport how funny is that oh ya and enching oh ya and scripting made a good jump too and all in a terminal. im going to post this now because im rambling take care
AoD

Post by AoD »

Wow you still live! Sorry i missed your msg on MSN man :P Take care over there! And we'll be waitin when ya come back ^^
"Blue Skies
Purple Flowers
Warm Wind
and Golden Showers
A poem for you luv"

Love to be Loved
Smurfie

Post by Smurfie »

Just letting yall know things are still ok ill be back online hopefully withing the mo. how good a connection ill have i cant promiss but we will see what i can do euo is alright with a lower end connection as long as its not to bad. ill be bringing at least one new player with me. so ya fun fun. Ok im going to go look and see if theres any new changes and what not. by the way i'm looking for light high dex gear lemmy know whats up! take care all
jumpstart
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by jumpstart »

Mario
~Mario
Smurfie

Post by Smurfie »

Ok, I need a hand. I'm making a map. I'm liking it but I don't know how to set the level of chests or locks or traps, and can I set the level of monster? Is it the value and if so whats the limit top and bottom. Could someone please explain? I'm having a blast with this.
Last edited by Smurfie on Fri May 14, 2010 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheCrusher
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by TheCrusher »

PM me and send me the map :)
Smurfie

Post by Smurfie »

i will when i can its a higher level map made for maybe 150 + its set up to run easyer with a party ie a rogue mage and a fighter or priest would work well. Also DS boots will be almost a must for level 4. My idea on it is to make it a fun map to run and to make you think so it has puzzles set up and what not. i also tryed on a few of the maps to use more open spaces not just paths so you have to look for things. ill send it to you when i can but iraq kinda hinders me. its only like 5 levels in right now, im looking to make it a long map. but i need more info on the editer and how to use the functions
Smurfie

Post by Smurfie »

i can see my mapping getting better and better i like it all so far im still working on level 5 i think im going to 30 floors or so i want this to be a huge map.. something a party can really get into with puzzles and class related parts. I feel its going to be a good play. so ya i have level 0-4 done now i need to finish level 5 and do some touch up work on 3 and 4 then ill move on to 6. if there is something yall wanna see let me know ill do what i can for you and if any of you have tips ill take them too mainly i want to know what you want to play so i can make this hard and fun for us.
Smurfie

Post by Smurfie »

YOU PEOPLE SUCK AT POSTING!!!
AoD

Post by AoD »

*sucks at posting* :cry:
"Blue Skies
Purple Flowers
Warm Wind
and Golden Showers
A poem for you luv"

Love to be Loved
jumpstart

Post by jumpstart »

You guys still play Halo 3?
~Mario
AoD

Post by AoD »

Not really, we got real life issues going. We still talk sometimes but a girl takes up all my time ;) and I won't give away his personal info. Have fun :heart:
"Blue Skies
Purple Flowers
Warm Wind
and Golden Showers
A poem for you luv"

Love to be Loved
TheCrusher
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by TheCrusher »

Yeah I haven't played it in like 5 months or something... I do miss it though, maybe I'll start up again sometime, like when Halo Reach comes out
jumpstart

Post by jumpstart »

I'm more into Gears nowadays.
~Mario
Zzapp
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Zzapp »

your ava is just LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON