SOD: Soldiers of Destiny - Old Thread

EUO clan threads go here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Bk
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Bk »

Onyxt wrote:Then what about the hyper leprachaun drop from last night? Atraxis said he coded it to drop something, and you were right next to it when I killed it.
I hate that...
Ruel
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

Post by Ruel »

ok, please post all this crap somewhere else, it really has nothing to do with the SOD clan. If you would like to make a comment about one of the running candidates, thats fine, but please stop arguing about stolen or not stolen goods on this thread.
Thank You

And BTW Rusty, is it only Joint and Forsaken who have entered the running? Could post a current list please? Or tell me in game or something...im a bit confused after all these pointless posts.
striaght^G
Bk

Post by Bk »

Ruel wrote:ok, please post all this crap somewhere else, it really has nothing to do with the SOD clan. If you would like to make a comment about one of the running candidates, thats fine, but please stop arguing about stolen or not stolen goods on this thread.
Thank You
It pertains one of the canidates that are running for the 2008 Election of SOD leadership, we (well, not really me), but they, are exposing some skeletons in the closet that could alter the outcome of this election... If Rusty is going to hold an election between the members to deside.
Ruel

Post by Ruel »

It pertains one of the canidates that are running for the 2008 Election of SOD leadership, we (well, not really me), but they, are exposing some skeletons in the closet that could alter the outcome of this election... If Rusty is going to hold an election between the members to deside.
if you read my post, i understand that it pertains, but we dont need continuous posts about arguing whether or not he actually stole the item. point it out that you think he steals, that fine. but dont sit on this thread and ARGUE about it...thats all im saying.
striaght^G
j0int
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Post by j0int »

Onyxt wrote:Then what about the hyper leprachaun drop from last night? Atraxis said he coded it to drop something, and you were right next to it when I killed it. Give up the item before we need to get DMs involved You,Conan,Mario and I need to roll to see who gets it.
dude... i dont even know if it died

and im pretty sure it dident drop -.-
Bk

Post by Bk »

j0int wrote:and im pretty sure it dident drop -.-
Are you as sure as you are on the correct way to spell didn't?!?

Okay, I'm outa this thread unless Rusty says I have a chance at being leader.
Ruel

In the Running

Post by Ruel »

Ok, so due to urging from both inside and outside the clan, i have decided to also run for clan leader. But there are some things i want to make clear as i do this.
First of all, if i am elected as leader i will be delegating much responsibility to other members who desire to have it, for the simple fact that i am not in game as much as some others. I will simply provide oversight and direction if needed as well as handle what responsibilities i feel that i would need to handle. But for the most part, i will allow other members to take care of carrying out clan activities and dealings. If this is suitable to everyone, then i will be happy to be leader. If this sounds sketchy to you, then dont vote for me! :cool:

I look forward to continuing to better the SOD clan in any way that i can, leader or not.
And to the other candidates--May the best man win! (or woman)
striaght^G
j0int

Post by j0int »

Ruel wrote:Ok, so due to urging from both inside and outside the clan, i have decided to also run for clan leader. But there are some things i want to make clear as i do this.
First of all, if i am elected as leader i will be delegating much responsibility to other members who desire to have it, for the simple fact that i am not in game as much as some others. I will simply provide oversight and direction if needed as well as handle what responsibilities i feel that i would need to handle. But for the most part, i will allow other members to take care of carrying out clan activities and dealings. If this is suitable to everyone, then i will be happy to be leader. If this sounds sketchy to you, then dont vote for me! :cool:

I look forward to continuing to better the SOD clan in any way that i can, leader or not.
And to the other candidates--May the best man win! (or woman)

well welcome to the hell of being a canidate.

and best of luck to ya!
Ruel

Post by Ruel »

by the way, in case anyone doesnt know, this is ElBueno....:D
striaght^G
Bk

Post by Bk »

¡HOLA MUCHACHO!
Rusty76
Posting from my ass computer.

Post by Rusty76 »

Ok, voting for the new leader of SOD starts now. We have 3 candidates:

Ruel
Forsaken
demintor

Cast your vote by sending me a private message in the forums. You may vote only once. Only SOD members are allowed to vote. If you are running you may vote for yourself. I will not be voting so I'm impartial. After a week from today I will count up the votes. There needs to be a majority of votes for one candidate for them to win. If there is not, then there will be a runoff between the two candidates that got the most votes. If there is a tie then there will be another vote. if you have already voted and wish to change your vote, you may do so as long as it's before Friday.

I would suggest that the people running make post stating what your plans are for the clan. That way people know what you stand for and what you plan to do.
Forsaken

Post by Forsaken »

I am running for leadership of Soldiers of Destiny, I feel that I would be a great leader for this guild. The reasons are that I am very dedicated to this guild I am friends with the majority of the guilds members I would actually try to give S.O.D. a better meaning and a better outlook. I would not judge people by there level but by how they act; I understand that grammar and joking around can be tolerated because everyone isn’t perfect I can fully understand that. Also I feel that I would be a good candidate for other reasons also I would actually put meaning into the name of the guild and not let it rot as many clean leaders have in the past. I would do the following to the best of my abilities.
- Host more events then normal, to keep the interest of fellow members.
- Help anyone out that would need it to the best of my knowledge and abilities.
- Not hold any person guilty until I have heard both sides of people’s stories.
- Do my best on making everyone in the guild enjoy being in the guild.
- Show an upright attitude towards players, members.

These are some of the many reasons I would like to own S.O.D.
I feel that if you vote for me I will make this guild a lot more fun and enjoyable instead of just talk to your buddies even though of course that is aloud *smirks*
If you approve of my ideas, statements vote for me Forsaken.
:nightshade: :LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON: :nightshade:
Can't you see the world's last bloodred sunrise
If life is a dream be afraid to wake up
Shameful destruction of natural beauty
Oh can't you see the fear in your eyes
The earth is suffering from
The
Forsaken
Forsaken

Post by Forsaken »

In continuance of what I just posted I do not stand for the merging of the guilds SPT and SOD because Sod isn’t meant for a guild and at the same time SOD has been around for such a long time I would like if somehow both guilds merged but yet at the same time SPT was banned and they were consider members of SOD and the guilds were ran by me as one. But that’s only a opinion I do not stand for getting rid of SOD titles just so that SPT can gain a guild Soldiers of Destiny has a lot of history in it and I would not ruin that just over the fact of a guild wanting to have a hall. :)
Can't you see the world's last bloodred sunrise
If life is a dream be afraid to wake up
Shameful destruction of natural beauty
Oh can't you see the fear in your eyes
The earth is suffering from
The
Forsaken
j0int

Post by j0int »

Forsaken wrote:In continuance of what I just posted I do not stand for the merging of the guilds SPT and SOD because Sod isn’t meant for a guild and at the same time SOD has been around for such a long time I would like if somehow both guilds merged but yet at the same time SPT was banned and they were consider members of SOD and the guilds were ran by me as one. But that’s only a opinion I do not stand for getting rid of SOD titles just so that SPT can gain a guild Soldiers of Destiny has a lot of history in it and I would not ruin that just over the fact of a guild wanting to have a hall. :)

it had alredy come to that we arnt going to merge
j0int

Post by j0int »

also, im not one to do a big speach, so im not ganna have one

im going to try my best to keep SOD happy and active, run events on a regular basis, bring more people to the clan, and keep the clan in order

so after my not so big speach... vote for me :D
Onyxt

Post by Onyxt »

j0int wrote:
Forsaken wrote:In continuance of what I just posted I do not stand for the merging of the guilds SPT and SOD because Sod isn’t meant for a guild and at the same time SOD has been around for such a long time I would like if somehow both guilds merged but yet at the same time SPT was banned and they were consider members of SOD and the guilds were ran by me as one. But that’s only a opinion I do not stand for getting rid of SOD titles just so that SPT can gain a guild Soldiers of Destiny has a lot of history in it and I would not ruin that just over the fact of a guild wanting to have a hall. :)

it had alredy come to that we arnt going to merge
He knew, but he is entitled to state why he opposes to it.
Ruel

Post by Ruel »

Yeah no speech from me either...i hate that about poitics. Hopefully most of the clan members already know me enough and have hung out with me enough, since i try to do that as much as possible, to know whether or not they think i would be a good leader for the clan. Again, I am not in this thing to be a great leader or anything like that or to stand alone as ruler. I think that the clan members should be the one making the decisions; all that a leader does is separate what the majority believes and goes with that. So that is what I will be doing. Its all up to you guys what you want to do, not a single individual. Responsibility should be equally shared amongst members, a leader simply serves as a head that maintains peace and stability, thats all. So, whether or not you vote for me doesnt matter, as long as we have fun and EVERYONE does what they can to make the clan better.

Thats where I stand.

Vote for whoever you want....
striaght^G
Rusty76
Posting from my ass computer.

Post by Rusty76 »

Ok voting is over. The results are:

Forsaken - 66.6%
demintor - 33.3%
ElBueno - 0%

That means that Forsaken is the new leader of SOD! I will transfer leadership to you the next time I see you on. Also, you need to start a new clan thread. I'll rename this thread as the old SOD thread. Good luck to you Forsaken.

-EDIT put Ruel down instead of demintor by mistake.
Last edited by Rusty76 on Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ruel

Post by Ruel »

awww...poor demintor was not even mentioned, im sure he had some votes. anywho, im glad this whole mess is finally over...now the real work can begin. i see some great things happening with Forsaken as leader, so lets get to hoppin and get SOD back on track X-D
striaght^G
†WARZAGE†
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Post by †WARZAGE† »

L1ndaP wrote:Thanks, but I'm not interested in running.

thats a shame.... sorry i wasnt here to protest
SOD HAS A FUTURE....all that's left now is to save it.