EUO clan threads go here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

The Oracle
on lolpatrol

Post by The Oracle »

Sooooo.. Anyways. :uhh:
What's the next SOD event?? X-D
Bk
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Bk »

:--;:
Last edited by Bk on Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlackMage
I should probably get out more.

Post by BlackMage »

Bk wrote:
The Oracle wrote:Sooooo.. Anyways. :uhh:
What's the next SOD event?? X-D
If we do event after event, soon we won't be having any possible prizes >.< But maybe one ever two months would be good enough. That way people could hunt (your job Forsaken) and donate some items found by SOD members, to be given away...
I think he was just implying that it was time to change the subject. :roll:
"All things end in judgement."
Bk

Post by Bk »

:rage:
Last edited by Bk on Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Oracle
on lolpatrol

Post by The Oracle »

You're both wrong! :mad:
No one understands me :cry:

... :roll: *rolls my eyes* Yeah this thread was just getting out of hand. Most clan threads are pretty barren and I dont really see a lot of reason to post here very often to tell the truth. Mostly for Rusty's use, as the clan leader. I think it's actually a tad disrespectfull to fill the thread with nonsense. Maybe Rusty will do a little cleanup, but more than likely he wont, just cos it's not his style. But I personally would appreciate if we would make an effort to not be known as the clan with the HUGE pointless thread X-D
Cirrus
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by Cirrus »

Happy B-day, Rusty! :) :icecream: :smile:
"If my head were any harder, you could use it as a cannonball!" - Pazu from Castle in the Sky

"Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent, and discerning if he holds his tongue." - Proverbs 17:28

"The first annual Procrastinators' Club member meeting has been postponed until further notice." - Rusty's old sig.
Rusty76
Posting from my ass computer.

Post by Rusty76 »

Cirrus wrote:Happy B-day, Rusty! :) :icecream: :smile:

And The Oracle is right, the clan thread is for clan business. If you aren't going to post about clan business then don't post here.
†WARZAGE†
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Post by †WARZAGE† »

the clan merchant has made over 700k....... thought i'd keep ya people posted on the progress..... :-S
SOD HAS A FUTURE....all that's left now is to save it.
Ruel
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

suppliers

Post by Ruel »

so, i know that clan jobs have already been discussed and all, but i think its reasonable to have skill related clan jobs. If the "supply" chests(the ones with the scrolls, food, etc.) are ever running low, which they most rarely are, then maybe someone should be assigned to keep them full up, based on whatever skills they have. Someone can be assigned to watch a specific chest and make sure that it always stays full....idk, maybe this is all retarded, but i thought i would throw it out there... :psychotic:
†WARZAGE†

Post by †WARZAGE† »

um..... who are you?
Bk

Post by Bk »

:rage:
Last edited by Bk on Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rusty76

Post by Rusty76 »

Bk wrote:I propose the least experienced player in our clan to have responsiblilty over the Addy item chest :cool:

:nightshade: jk :nightshade:
Not funny, :getout:
Rusty76

Post by Rusty76 »

Ok this if for everyone, warzage has done nothing that warrants me kicking him from the clan. Everyone complaining about him needs to get over yourselves or you can :getout:
†WARZAGE†

Post by †WARZAGE† »

Off topic but I have been gone alot latly and I feel like a total bastered because I forgot to say happy late b-day rusty!! sorry I wasn't on for the giant party im sure you had! :D
Rusty76

Post by Rusty76 »

I have decided to step down as clan leader. Any clan member that would like to be leader please post here or let me know. if there is more than one of you that wants to be leader we will have an election. I'll wait a week and see who all wants to be leader, after that we'll vote or if there is just one person they'll become leader.
Ruel

Post by Ruel »

ok well first of all, i have to say that it will not be the same without Rusty as clan leader... :no: but i understand why he would want to step down. He has put a lot of hard work into this clan with little to no rewarding results...mostly complaining from the members is what he probably gets back. So i say to you Rusty: Its sad to see you step down, but hopefully now you can have some fun with EUO again!

As far as a new clan leader goes, personally i think the clan is not doing so well overall. We need a leader who will actually take action to keep the clan cleaned up and active, and help ALL players in the clan to have fun...its not just about having a high rank on the clan scoreboard, its about having fun playing the game and helping out your friends and loyal clan members. So, i think that when the posts start coming in everyone needs to be watching as to who desires to be the new leader. And not to be a jerk, but dont sign up to be leader if you are not going to take care of the clan and keep everything moving forward. We need someone who is responsible and has a lot of free time, LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON....or delegates things well at least.

Now I know I sound like im taking this way to seriously and its only a stupid video game, but SOD has an image and an impression on other players and clans....and we definitely dont need to look like fools...
So anyways, i think we should take this a little bit seriously and make a good decision here....and now

LETS SEE SOME CANDIDATES!
striaght^G
j0int
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Post by j0int »

Rusty76 wrote:I have decided to step down as clan leader. Any clan member that would like to be leader please post here or let me know. if there is more than one of you that wants to be leader we will have an election. I'll wait a week and see who all wants to be leader, after that we'll vote or if there is just one person they'll become leader.
i demintor herby put my ballet in the box >.>
Last edited by j0int on Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ruel

eh?

Post by Ruel »

sweet, who is this?
striaght^G
L1ndaP
Good morning, Captain.

Post by L1ndaP »

I know who 'joint' is , but does anyone else? You might want to let people know who you are, demintor. :)

Edit: I see he edited his before I submitted mine.
Last edited by L1ndaP on Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kendal Kaelyn Stryker
j0int
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Post by j0int »

L1ndaP wrote:I know who 'joint' is , but does anyone else? You might want to let people know who you are, demintor. :)
that better?