MIB Archive of Memories

EUO clan threads go here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Zilverlight
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

MIB Archive of Memories

Post by Zilverlight »

Merchants In Business Archive of Memories

I have been given some encouragement to add a post of memories during the times of MIB.

The Creation of Merchants In Business Guild Hall
Today, MIB was created. Destroyer came to us and we followed. Harpell, Rurik, Craft, and Forge. The first four to follow Destroyer and together, the founders of MIB. Meetings back in those days were held mainly under the Troll's Bridge south of Nordhaven. Destroyer gave wind of our first assignment. To find a suitable location for the MIB Headquarters. There were several locations shown, but Rurik's was the one used. We have been shown guidance by neighboring clans, but the independence of our newer members has transpired in rejecting all aid with a shaking fist. The youth of our clan held revolts against those who so kindly opened their hands with offers of peace and help. The firsts of the deaths took place battling stealthknight who had attempted to aid us first. Destroyer found, within the great mountains near our chosen location, a great cave, made of solid blackrock. Destroyer single handedly rebuilt the cave and turned it into what is today MIB GuildHall.

The Dark Days of MIB
The youth of our clan have shown many skills and feats, among all, the skill of thievery. Supplies during these dark days began to dwindle. Eventually, Destroyer couldn't take anymore of it. He cast down the iron bars on the front door and declared MIB closed. All members of MIB were removed from their ranks except for two. Destroyer, and kibtzdude. As Destroyer stood baring the front doors, he had an idea. He would awaken MIB's protector, the mighty A.Z.O.T.H. From the enchanted lobby fountain, spawned a mighty Water Demon. This demon would defend MIB against all intruders. Traps were laid around the whole of MIB Guild Hall, and A.Z.O.T.H. was always there when you walked. This was the day everything turned around. The crushing defeat of MIB caused Destroyer to go insane. He would walk the lands of Sosaria cursing everyone and no one for what has happened to MIB. His actions brought discourage to all who once followed him. Destroyer had finally lifted the cloud of hatred which had once enshrouded his mind and had now seen what had happened during his leave. He set out to fix all that had been broken. Trusted members had come back to join MIB and the clan had once again returned to it's former glory.

These stories are now stored in the Archive of Memories to be kept for years to come. Read and learn well the lessons they teach you.

To have your own stories added, Come up with one, type it up, and PM it to me. I will then add it to the archive.

- Rurik Helzthorn
Desmond (AKA: Rurik)
coldfire2
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Post by coldfire2 »

what? mods delete this post please
CIAassassin
Posting from my ass computer.

Post by CIAassassin »

wow de ja vu anyone? I swear that I have read those somewhere already.
Rikimaru

"Oh, you're a lesbian? That's cool, I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body, we should date."
Zilverlight

Post by Zilverlight »

They're in MIB thread, just put here for easier access, and coldfire :getout: now.
Raiden
I'd laugh if I saw a centaur IRL

Post by Raiden »

Rurik take some midol and stop cramping everyone.
Bk

Post by Bk »

Atleast someone cares about the history of (in my eyes) one of the more active clans. But too bad its not a glorious as about a year or two ago. . . Back then MIB was fun and was helpful towards its members, now so many people have such great skills, and MIB isn't inviting alot of people, there isn't much of a use to have a clan that is all into stocking, like MIB was a LONG time ago. . . But It is Merchants in Business, and atleast that part is really true, I need to get a merch though, since I'm in MIB.
coldfire2
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Post by coldfire2 »

MIB was a nobody clan.. as i said, delete this thread.

thanks,
cf
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Is that the sounds of insects buzzing in my ears?
ZUPS!!!!
Zilverlight

Post by Zilverlight »

coldfire2 wrote:MIB was a nobody clan.. as i said, delete this thread.

thanks,
cf
Get a new hobby instead of bitching on everyone else's thread. Oh say, how about taking up NOT EVEN POSTING.
Keighn wrote:Is that the sounds of insects buzzing in my ears?
Sounds like a British cigar... but I guess I grow impatient with people who never say anything other than "delete this" and "ban that."

BK, Destroyer ran into MANY problems when allowing many people into MIB as apprentices. Now we're just like most of the other clans where you have to meet the requirements to be accepted in. We haven't been getting any new members because, well, lets face it. How many new players in EUO are crafters?

-Rurik Helzthorn
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

I'd just like to see the current members get their skills up towards grandmastery before allowing more in. Besides, I'd like more of a vote from the members.
ZUPS!!!!
Zilverlight

Post by Zilverlight »

Easy fix... Come to EUO and I'll talk to you about it.