M.I.B. MERCHANTS IN BUSINESS

EUO clan threads go here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Rusty76
Posting from my ass computer.

Post by Rusty76 »

I dont reallly know him that well but he seems ok. He seems to be serious about working on his crafting which is one of the main things in MIB. I say let him join.
CIAassassin
Posting from my ass computer.

Post by CIAassassin »

Congrats on getting in Nayru. Anyway, I am on Academic (sp? it is too early to be typing big words) Probation. So I am going to be limiting playing to maybe one day a month, at most, for this semester. If I mess up this semester I will be going into the military :( and then I wont be able to play at all. Hey maybe, if egg reads this and is feeling nice, if I get straight A's egg could hook me up with something :D . Anyway, Ill be playing until the 27th for the tourney on PD and then I will be done for another 8 weeks or some shit. Hang loose everybody Frosty WILL return.
Rikimaru

"Oh, you're a lesbian? That's cool, I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body, we should date."
Kitia Leah
How do I attack?

Post by Kitia Leah »

Keighn wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOO!
Just my thought when I saw what 1.2.1 was about.
Bk wrote:list of all current enchanting recipes
Well, it seems to be Enchanting and Polypiling, I've seen some enchanted gems not at that list but they are equal useless.
I wonder why someone bought the ore I had for sale because you can't even make a FP + 1 anymore.
I see there are more empty merchant spots now, and merch search reveals less than half the items for sale as there was one month ago. Now everything is so pointless.
OK, NPC merchant prices has been adjusted, yeah meat ought to cost more than bread and cheese, it is more useful for taming. But why do mortar and pestle cost 100 gc when a saw cost 0 gc?
LaughingCoyote wrote:Visit often.
Now it's 1.2.2 but still not gotten better, so I guess it'll going to take a while (if ever?) before things begin to improve again.
Zilverlight
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Zilverlight »

KITIA LEAH LIVES!!!
Desmond (AKA: Rurik)
Bk

Post by Bk »

Reading all the pink made my eyes hurt. >.< but I honestly didn't know that anyone had put the list on the manual, but it's not much of a big deal, but I believe if we tried, MIB could have made some $$ off of selling Burning Wands and Lighting Rods and Healing Wards, but now everone knows the recipe now :P, and enchanting isn't that great atm, that is until the transfer wands work for everything including stats stuff... :D
DevilDragon
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

Post by DevilDragon »

Hi I am DevilDragon I would like to join MIB, Due to that I see alot of my firneds in it(active) 2. That Id like to be clanless nad make new friends and gain better friends of which I allready know in MIB, I will do what im told if need be im not a pvp nut no more and im very nice now these days =] My skills are as followed!
100:Fishing
98: Taming
92.3:Mining
90.7:Inscription
82.2:Healing
71:Item lore
67.5:Woodcrafting
64.3:Cartography
25.3:Alchemy
20.1:Weaponsmith
10:Tailory
10:Tinkering
Goals: Have fun, Be with friends,make friends and Im level 85 BTW =] Get back to me on here or on game or PM's please =] Thanks for your time... :headbang:
---He who carries the Venom---
DevilDragon
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

Post by DevilDragon »

Im borrowing LC's rondels vamp XJ/AEP ok ok =]
---He who carries the Venom---
LaughingCoyote
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Post by LaughingCoyote »

DevilDragon wrote:Im borrowing LC's rondels vamp XJ/AEP ok ok =]
Have fun with them. I'll get them back off you later.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Sheesh! I'm the leader of MIB how come I can't borrow them. <grumble grumble grumble good fer nuttin grumble grumble> :P
ZUPS!!!!
LaughingCoyote
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Post by LaughingCoyote »

I didn't know you had asked...

:D
Zilverlight

Post by Zilverlight »

I'm going to be using some of the ore from the guild so if you notice some missing, it's me...
Zilverlight

Post by Zilverlight »

I'm alittle concerned Keighn, you've disappeared and everyone's leaving MIB. What's going on?
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

What do you mean people are leaving M.I.B.? I know Rusty took control of the old SOD guild and I wished him the best. As far as others go, you'll have to fill me in.
ZUPS!!!!
Onyxt

Post by Onyxt »

Keighn wrote:What do you mean people are leaving M.I.B.? I know Rusty took control of the old SOD guild and I wished him the best. As far as others go, you'll have to fill me in.
I dont think anyones left O.o Well I did.....SORRY Raiden offered me a Hatchet+1 I couldnt refuse the hatchet!!!! (tis joking, and Raiden never tried just being dumb I am)
Zilverlight

Post by Zilverlight »

I didn't even know Sephy left, but, what I meant was, Everyone in MIB is leaving. Only people I see are... LC was on briefly this morning when I showed up, and Ulric if he's still in MIB. I'm so lonely and The clanhall is suffering badly. It's hard to try to keep up with what all's missing now.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Well, I've been kinda bitten by the PD bug so I haven't been on reg. I'll get over it when I die.
ZUPS!!!!
Zilverlight

Post by Zilverlight »

Oh! Thought you just like, packed up and quit EUO... PHEW That's a relief!
Bk

Post by Bk »

I haven't been on EUO for a long time since I bought my Xbox 360 and Halo 3 a few months back. I'm kinda bored on EUO, and don't think I'll be coming back for a long time, if ever, but I may consider donating my gear to MIB, but then again I may come back, but I feel like EUO doesn't pay back in the time that I put into it... Kinda depressing :(
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Ah, DD. Sorry if I forgot. BTW, if you do quit for a while remember to return LCs loaned items. He might loan them to another. If you're bored with euo atm, just do something else for a while. I've been know to take extended time away.
ZUPS!!!!
Onyxt

Post by Onyxt »

Keighn wrote:Ah, DD. Sorry if I forgot. BTW, if you do quit for a while remember to return LCs loaned items. He might loan them to another. If you're bored with euo atm, just do something else for a while. I've been know to take extended time away.
DD already returned the rondels......like over a month ago xD