M.I.B. MERCHANTS IN BUSINESS

EUO clan threads go here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

LaughingCoyote
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Post by LaughingCoyote »

I should be able to resupply fishes... Have LOTS of them in my bank. Will drop them off in the MIB chests.
LaughingCoyote

Post by LaughingCoyote »

5k wonderous fish
5k prized fish
5k rare fish

dropped into the fishing and tackle chest.
Zilverlight
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Zilverlight »

Archive of Memories

I have been given some encouragement to add a post of memories during the times of MIB.

The Creation of Merchants In Business Guild Hall
Today, MIB was created. Destroyer came to us and we followed. Harpell, Rurik, Craft, and Forge. The first four to follow Destroyer and together, the founders of MIB. Meetings back in those days were held mainly under the Troll's Bridge south of Nordhaven. Destroyer gave wind of our first assignment. To find a suitable location for the MIB Headquarters. There were several locations shown, but Rurik's was the one used. We have been shown guidance by neighboring clans, but the independence of our newer members has transpired in rejecting all aid with a shaking fist. The youth of our clan held revolts against those who so kindly opened their hands with offers of peace and help. The firsts of the deaths took place battling stealthknight who had attempted to aid us first. Destroyer found, within the great mountains near our chosen location, a great cave, made of solid blackrock. Destroyer single handedly rebuilt the cave and turned it into what is today MIB GuildHall.

The Dark Days of MIB
The youth of our clan have shown many skills and feats, among all, the skill of thievery. Supplies during these dark days began to dwindle. Eventually, Destroyer couldn't take anymore of it. He cast down the iron bars on the front door and declared MIB closed. All members of MIB were removed from their ranks except for two. Destroyer, and kibtzdude. As Destroyer stood baring the front doors, he had an idea. He would awaken MIB's protector, the mighty A.Z.O.T.H. From the enchanted lobby fountain, spawned a mighty Water Demon. This demon would defend MIB against all intruders. Traps were laid around the whole of MIB Guild Hall, and A.Z.O.T.H. was always there when you walked. This was the day everything turned around. The crushing defeat of MIB caused Destroyer to go insane. He would walk the lands of Sosaria cursing everyone and no one for what has happened to MIB. His actions brought discourage to all who once followed him. Destroyer had finally lifted the cloud of hatred which had once enshrouded his mind and had now seen what had happened during his leave. He set out to fix all that had been broken. Trusted members had come back to join MIB and the clan had once again returned to it's former glory.

The War of Moo
There was a period of darkness that had dawned upon the Guardian of MIB and the clan of MOO. After MIB had been shut down, the Guardian had sensed a raising problem with the leader of MOO, stealthknight. He began to wage war with stealthknight, and to further increase his suffering, brought the war down upon all his followers. For a year, that war had raged bringing with it rivers of blood and mountains of corpses. None had escaped from the Guardian's blades except one who managed to befriend him. There was a point within that year, where the Guardian and stealthknight had made a blood truce. They trained together and worked together, until one night when stealthknight insulted the Guardian. The Guardian had tolerated this behavior for some time, but was eventually broken. The war had begun again. As bloody and costly as the first was. Soon, the great Gods of Sosaria had began to intervene. The war had gone on long enough, so the gods started to put an end to it. Eventually, Destroyer, leader of MIB, and ruler over the Guardian had set an alliance between the Guardian and stealthknight, one they could not break. The war had come to an end at the cost of many lives.

These stories are now stored in the Archive of Memories to be kept for years to come. Read and learn well the lessons they teach you.

- Rurik Helzthorn
Last edited by Zilverlight on Sat May 23, 2009 6:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Desmond (AKA: Rurik)
Zilverlight

Post by Zilverlight »

Here's a picture... Got bored and played around with google and MSpaint for abit and came up with this!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stealthknight
Here for the lesbians.

Post by stealthknight »

uhhh...there was no war between MOO and MIB unless that story is just an example
Cadet Private First Class.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Well, there was a time M.I.B. did go bonkers and was at war with everyone. Rurik's Chronicles are from his perspective. I'd like to see other members come up with their own notes/stories/entries as well. Naturally, I have my own (many not revealed).
ZUPS!!!!
Raiden
I'd laugh if I saw a centaur IRL

Post by Raiden »

/ban roleplay
Zilverlight

Post by Zilverlight »

/unban roleplay. That's the point of this game, to roleplay.

SK, the war was between you and me, and through you, MOO. You surely remember the year of ceaseless fighting.

I would also like to see some members come up with stories of their own too. I have already suggested, come up with a nice story and PM it to me and I'll copy and paste it to the Archives, I'm actually going to move the archives into a separate topic so that it's easier for people to view and find, instead of coming to MIB thread and going through 12 pages to find it.

-Rurik Helzthorn
CIAassassin
Posting from my ass computer.

Post by CIAassassin »

that blue is a bit difficult to read.
Rikimaru

"Oh, you're a lesbian? That's cool, I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body, we should date."
Zilverlight

Post by Zilverlight »

that's why on the new topic I made it cyan
Bk

Post by Bk »

Hello. It's DRAGONX. I wanted to post to say that I'd be a big help if anyone would help me gather some shards, i've stocked almost 1k in the Headquarters, and manged to only get about 400 in the time I had to play, but It'd be great if anyone could help me gather some. I've been trying to get up my enchanting, and Gulnar and I have been searching for the new recipes and it's coming along pretty well.

But it'd be great if anyone could help stock up on some shards with me, or donate some $$ for shards, I don't know what happened or where that 300k I donated went to, but I'd be great to have some help on the shards.
DrBiggie
on lolpatrol

Post by DrBiggie »

Raiden wrote:/ban roleplay
Why do you post?
Kitia Leah
How do I attack?

Post by Kitia Leah »

A little report from here:
I've reached level 91 and all my crafting skills are over 90 %.
My merchant has been active for 45 weeks/merchant tokens now and sold for above 9 million gold coins total. That's a little more than 200 k pr. week. (Interesting that I spend nearly 200 k pr. week too!)

But, sadly, this version 1.2.1 caused me to loose a large amount of gems, and worse: It makes most of the crafting system pointless. So I've quit playing for a while, I'll still log in once in a while to see if things get better again, if not I'm out for good.
Bk

Post by Bk »

I could give you list of all current enchanting recipes if you need, Kitia. ^.^ Or will you still not come back.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

NOOOOOOOOOOO! We'll miss you Kitty Kat. :( :no: :cry: :( :no: :cry: :( :no: :cry: :( :no: :cry: :( :no: :cry: :( :no: :cry: :( :no: :cry: :( :no: :cry: :( :no: :cry: :( :no: :cry: :( :no: :cry: :( :no: :cry: :( :no: :cry: :( :no: :cry:
ZUPS!!!!
Bk

Post by Bk »

*Cough*Obsesive*Cough* LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON. Jk. By the way check your PMs Des. ^.^ You may enjoy.
LaughingCoyote

Post by LaughingCoyote »

Have fun Kitia! We'll miss your company. Visit often. :)
Magitek12
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

Post by Magitek12 »

well not exactly sure how active into the guild everyone still is but.

i'd like to apply for membership. ( character: Nayru)

These are my current skills:

Tinkering: 100.0
Mining: 100.0
Fishing: 100.0
Alchemy: 90.0
Armourer: 86.0
Weaponsmith: 76.5
Tailoring: 60.5
Enchanting: 60.0

Not the best but I am spending the next week trying to GM tailoring/alchemy and weaponsmith.
Gulnar
on lolpatrol

Post by Gulnar »

There's still some activity here. Des has the final say, but it's good to see somebody enthusiastic about crafting.

GM tailoring and weaponsmith??? Way to pick the hard skills, good luck. Those are 2 of the 3 skills I have yet to GM. I'd be fairly impressed with 90 weaponsmith/75 tailoring.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

I spoke with him online and just wanted to see the general output from the rest of the clan members. I'd like to think we have a little bit of a democracy in M.I.B. without me being a tyranical ruler with the only say. I am quite impressed TBH. If a few more of you give the yes vote then it is a done deal.
ZUPS!!!!