M.I.B. MERCHANTS IN BUSINESS

EUO clan threads go here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

The entire organization thanks Master BlackMage for his hefty donation. I have not seen such charity in my lifetime of EUO. We salute thee.

Destroyer
ZUPS!!!!
Gulnar
on lolpatrol

Post by Gulnar »

Well, I'll be gone for the next month. Hope the clan can find some more quality members will I'm gone. I'll be checking forums occasionally. I've posted my updated skills in my original post.

I won't be contributing ore or logs while I'm gone, but I'll make a good donation of scrolls and potions when I return

Keep crafting everybody, MiB rules
LaughingCoyote
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Post by LaughingCoyote »

Not interested in the mercantile aspects of EUO (simply put, there isn't any worth the time as far as I can tell). However, I would like to contribute by researching into crafting as I have so far being doing on the wiki and in the forums.

My notable crafting skills are as follows:

100% Mining and Metallurgy.
100% Fishing.
100% Tinkering.

85.9% Woodcrafting.
71.7% Weaponsmithing.

Miscellaneous:
100% Animal Taming.
90% Cartography.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

The members of M.I.B. would be honored to have thee LaughingCoyote.
ZUPS!!!!
Zilverlight
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Zilverlight »

-Memory Erased-
Last edited by Zilverlight on Fri May 09, 2008 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Desmond (AKA: Rurik)
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

I wanted to do it while online, but I had important business to attend to. Some very important backers of the M.I.B. Corporation issued me a state of concern that led to my reluctant release of your services. You shall be compensated for your time and efforts. Thank you and best of luck in all your ventures ahead of you.

Destroyer
ZUPS!!!!
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

ATTENTION M.I.B. PERSONNEL:

Having completed inventory of all supplies and tools, I've decided to post a test of sorts. I would like to see each and every items we have go into the 1K or higher categories. Thus, for right now, most Raw Materials and products currently in M.I.B. Community Chests is prohibited to be taken out unless permission is granted.

Certain objects that can be used are anything over the 1k mark with the exception of Regular Ore and Logs. I'd like to see these brought back up to the 15k stash we had. Tools may be used freely so long as you don't mess up the order which I organized all the chests (it took me a long time to organize them all). Eventually, we can work towards the 1,500 mark but lets work on 1k for now.

Besides BlackMage's Donation, I have spent a ton of time crafting and hunting to get what we have.

NOTE: Anything you personally hunt/craft, you can put in your personal locker.

Also, no pointless crafting. We didn't really need 33 vampyric sabres. That was an utter waste of ore. I can live with the silver thread, but please don't make items that serve no purpose. Now that we have them, perhaps we can sell them for high price (though I seriously doubt it). Contact me ingame if you have problems with this.

Destroyer
ZUPS!!!!
Flamesoffire
Posting from my ass computer.

Post by Flamesoffire »

33 vamp sabres can sell for good money if you enchant them fool...Make them all +like 6 or 7 people will lower levels will buy them (but some smarter people might just buy them for the gem ;p But hey its money right)
Defeating a sandwich, Only makes it tastier... - Vegeta.
Roopert
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Post by Roopert »

FoF, its probably not a good idea to call your clanleader a fool. Keep that in mind when you post.
LaughingCoyote
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Post by LaughingCoyote »

Fof, you are right that you can sell those sabres (but it will take a long, long time).

It would have been better if they were still ore, since then the weapons could be made to order.

Btw, I've pushed our supplies of ginseng and silk and orange pot past the 1k mark.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

I suppose we can always market them toward low level rogues. I just hope there are a lot of rogues that like foils. Parry and Riposte are pretty nifty.
ZUPS!!!!
Gulnar
on lolpatrol

Post by Gulnar »

Just checking in. Sounds like things are going well. Welcome aboard, LC. It's great to have you with us.

I should be playing again in about 2 weeks, probably not soon enough to keep my merchant from getting deleted though (restocking will be a pain). See you all then
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

I suppose I could buy all your stuff.... Do I get a discount?
ZUPS!!!!
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

ATTENTION M.I.B. PERSONNEL:

There seems to be a sudden depletion in certain crafting supplies with no notice for the sake of other members. Such major reductions are as follows:

744 cheese (Now 651)
588 carrots (Now 540)

662 Yellow Potions (Now 592)

306 Cow Hide (Now 204)
74 Leather (Now 49)

10,547 Ore (Now 6,877)
2,264 Ingots (Now 1,863)
843 GOLD NUGGETS (NOW 608)

I noticed 5 golden Main Gauches in the Weaponry department and various bits of leather armouring in the armoury. Who is using the gold nuggets without informing the Corporation of their projects. I'd imagine it is the same person using the ore and ingots, which I said was off limits until we reached the 15k (ore/ingot target goal). I'll assume someone was taming a rabbit with the carrots and cheese.

From now on all Major Projects are to be posted unless you are using your own resources. I've been spending weeks suppling the hall and the levels are not increasing but dwindling. If this continues, I'm going to have to let certain members that I deem rather shady GO. I'd also like everyone to repost their current crafting skills. I shall go first. As you'll notice my woodcrafting and inscription have increased considerably. I've been logging like a madman and I really haven't finished what I was set out to do. The inscription I raised by chest hunting and making free scrolls for various people. Now let's see some progress.

Mining & Metallurgy - 94.7%
Inscription - 91.3%
Woodcrafting - 86.6%
Animal Taming - 81%
Healing - 63.1%
Alchemy - 61.2%
Fishing - 57.9%
Tinkering - 52.6%
Weaponsmithing - 34.2%
Tailoring - 34.2%
Armouring - 16.6%

On the plus side, I did notice someone has also been working on inscription.
ZUPS!!!!
Desina
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by Desina »

Sorry the Carrots were my fault...
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Actually, the only thing I'm miffed about is the gold nuggets. It takes me a while to collect those. The large amount of Ore and Ingots is second. I'd like to know if someone is working on weaponry or armoury. If so, post it and perhaps more people can mine. I have a reason why I wanted 15k in Ore & Ingots as a back stash.
ZUPS!!!!
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Actually, the only thing I'm miffed about is the gold nuggets. It takes me a while to collect those. The large amount of Ore and Ingots is second. I'd like to know if someone is working on weaponry or armoury. If so, post it and perhaps more people can mine. I have a reason why I wanted 15k in Ore & Ingots as a back stash.

When I logged, I didn't use the guilds supplies to make those xbows, staves, bucklers, etc. I chopped down tree after tree after tree.
ZUPS!!!!
Desina
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by Desina »

I did take a good bit of ores, but only to smelt into ingots, and I didn't take the ore limit UNDER 10k.. and all taht I made was placed into the box as ingot.. and I can't make gold stuff yet, so I didn't do that...
Gulnar
on lolpatrol

Post by Gulnar »

So, are we submitting crafting projects that'll use clan supplies for review by other members?

I'd like to use stuff from the vaults to get my alchemy up to 95.

I'll make purple potions, which I will give back to the clan. I should need about 600 of each of the raw materials (although, if necessary, I can get by with only taking vials/raw glass and hearts from the clan, and supplying the rest of the materials myself).

I've got a couple other projects I'm interested in using clan supplies for as well. I'll ask specifically about those later, but as a general rule, should we sign off on any use of supplies by a member as a group?
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Now that's a great way to inform others. I'm assuming the purples take essence of rage. One thing I love about vials is they are the best glass objects to make. When I log on I'll take a quick look at current stock and get it sorted out. By the way, Desina & Hydra have been cleared and I'll try to get you reinstated.
ZUPS!!!!