EUO clan threads go here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

stealthknight
Here for the lesbians.

MOO: Masters Of Obstacles: Clan Thread

Post by stealthknight »

Masters Of Obstacles- Newly owned by Stealthkinght

Purpose
This clan is used to over-come obstacles. We are also a guardian like clan, so if you are a repeated pker, you aren't getting in. In this clan, we will try our best to be on our best behavior, we will not spam the global, we will not insult the GMs, we will not pk repeatedly, we will not show disrespect to SK, and we will not cause trouble for Egg. Being an ass to everybody will get you kicked. Remember, have fun. (More information included in the "MOO Notes" section below.

Requirements

Lvl 50+
A certain level of strength (damage), intelligence (Not in-game intelligence, just being smart), or just not retarded, or experience (Been around for a long time).
to get in, your name can't be "RedRanger".

Diplomacy
(allies are cyan, neutral are white, enemies are red)
BoB
BoN
IAG
KoT
WoWz
SPT
SOD
MIB
KAD
MMNS

Xophias/Xenothos
Rurik/Karina

Members
(White=Light guard, heavy guard=blue, Grandmaster guard=Red)

Colonel Stealthknight: Battalion Commander (Active)
Major Hephaestus: Battalion Executive Officer (Active)
Captain McDeath: Alpha Company Commander (Active)
Captain AllForWill: Bravo Company Commander (Active)
Captain Juza: Charlie Company Commander (Active)
1st Sergeant Balboa: Alpha Company 1st Sergeant (Active)
1st Sergeant Rikas: Bravo Company 1st Sergeant (Active)
1st Sergeant LtSurge: Charlie Company 1st Sergeant (Active)
Sergeant First Class Canaan: Alpha Company 1st Platoon's Platoon Sergeant (Active)
Euchrid: Some person

Demonizer: The Killa.(Active)
Alcedias: Sure. (Active)
Chill: He's cold (Active)

MOO Notes

Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:05 am

Feel free to explore the GH, if you need help from me, I will assist if I am not too busy (or lazy). I am almost on the entire day, I may be AFK, but still there. If you want, I might mine you some resources, feel free to ask. Don't bother asking dumb questions on global, if you can get in, you probably won't have a question to ask. Again, I remind you, this is also a guardian like clan, and always have fun.

MOO is also interested in economical control, I want to have a clan so strong together that if someone says "Buying ores", we'll have 500 in 5 minutes. I always have the clan chests stocked (Thank to Keighn) so you may find some useful things to use.

Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:21 am

Due to all of the thread flamers (people who attack other people for having retarded posts), MOO will now be accepting all newbies into the clan to teach them the basic of EUO and showing them the manual and EUO community. I doubt a complete newbie will find this thread, so I want all MOO members to find newbs and start showing them around. Don 't con the newbs into doing anything retarded like telling them that daemons are good to train on at lvl 3. This is basically how you should tutor them:

First off, you tell about the shrines, it won't be neccessary to explain the controls first unless he asks. Tell him that there is a map installed into his EUO directory, and tell him what each shrines increases. After that, tell them about the 125 class skill system, tell them their limits of what they can do. After all of thatis handled, they will naturally go to the newb dungeon (because its the first thing they will see when leaving town). Don't trick them into screwing up their mage by leveling up in the compassion shrine (shrine of dex), show him the right way to get to the shrines. After they got the playing basics down, refer them to the manual. Also, tell them about the /msg (charname) and /w so they know how to contact you.

The reason I made that guide is because there is no way you can just say "READ THE F**KING MANUAL YOU ****" and expect them to go off and read it, they will see you as a friend and will do you the favor and read the manual.

They will also need to know how the EUO community works, we are all basically.....grammar nazis. Tell them about how they will get flamed at for misspelling words and for not caring about grammar.

Tell them about the GMs, they need to know that they GM has every right to ban them for just annoying them. You can tell them about the global chat ( or maybe not, I'm not sure), but give them a limit to what they say on global, or just what not to say.

Basically, teach them the how to play the game without having their fun being ruined by some rude players who think because of how long they've played, they have the authority to tell you how to play.

-Stealthknight

30th of December, 06

For the efforts to stock up the clan hall, I'll host race-like trip to gather a lot of one item for a cash/item prize. For example, I'll call a clan meeting and say "you have 10 minutes to get as many ores", then you (clan members) will try to get as many ore as possible against the other members. Each deposit will be put into each other's player chest (provided by me). The winner will get a prize (also provided by me), it could be cash, and item, a surplus of resources, or something as valuable.

-Stealthknight
Last edited by stealthknight on Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:25 am, edited 49 times in total.
Cadet Private First Class.
ChrisCooper
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by ChrisCooper »

cool. can van join, or do I still sit on the title of dumbass?
I'm here to kick ass, and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of bubblegum.
Roopert
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Post by Roopert »

I like the idea of a guardian clan Stealthknight. Good luck :)
stealthknight
Here for the lesbians.

Post by stealthknight »

Thanks Roopert :) and if you want to join Vanguard, message me in game.
Last edited by stealthknight on Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlueKnight
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by BlueKnight »

Can Bk join??? But atm he banned and btw wasn't my fault. :D
Let me play!!!
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

I don't suppose you'd let McDeath join. He is a character that works to overcome obstacles. If not, he'll just flreelance like he always does.

Cheers,

Keighn (Bane McDeath)
stealthknight
Here for the lesbians.

Post by stealthknight »

McDeath, in.
Bk, in, but if I hear about you killing people or any other moronic cases, pack your bags.
stealthknight
Here for the lesbians.

Post by stealthknight »

Diplomacy Changes

The clan "MOO" is has formed an alliance with the major clan of "MMNS". With this new alliance, you are expected to treat them as well as you treat your fellow clan mates. You are not to kill anybody in the clans of MMNS or MOO. If reported to me that you have killed another member of the one of those clans, then punishment will vary from "Personal ass whipping by me" to "being expelled from the clan and hunted down by MOO and MMNS". Understand that you are clan mates/allied. So just don't be an ass. Thank you.

-Stealthknight
Last edited by stealthknight on Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlueKnight
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by BlueKnight »

Sk... Since some of the members have no respect for some of those supperiors (according to that cool colored chart you made), I was wondering if I could have the chance to make them change their mind?

Though, I will say that I may attack some people for the fun but never kill... others decide not to... And since that is kinda a bother to me especially when I only mearly hit them then they turn and kill me I would like to have permission to get even...

:P that sounds kinda sissy, but I want to stay in the clan and not leave it until I have a better offer (BlueKnight doubts that is possible).

Also... please correct my name, not to be rude but you:
1. Didn't make MMNS cyan yet &...
2. Capitalized L in BlueKnight...

LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON I just wanted to get that corrected... cuz I though that MIB was only ally until I read the most of the posts!

:P Thx,
Bk.
Let me play!!!
stealthknight
Here for the lesbians.

Post by stealthknight »

BlueKnight wrote:
Though, I will say that I may attack some people for the fun but never kill... others decide not to... And since that is kinda a bother to me especially when I only mearly hit them then they turn and kill me I would like to have permission to get even...
Permission denied.
BlueKnight wrote: Also... please correct my name, not to be rude but you:
1. Didn't make MMNS cyan yet &...
2. Capitalized L in BlueKnight...
Thank you.

Update

I am not sure if anybody has noticed but that member list it ordered from strongest to weakest, however, ranks will be established in the near future, thank you.
Last edited by stealthknight on Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlueKnight
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by BlueKnight »

Aww... Okay then ur the clan leader...
Let me play!!!
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Garry wanted me to inform the clan that he has left. Whether he returns or not I can not say. Since I was witness to this, I thought the rest of you should know.

Keighn (McDeath)
ZUPS!!!!
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Looking at the clan chests, I think the center one should be relocated to where the brazier/anvil is. Ore and tools could be stored there.

Keighn (McDeath)
ZUPS!!!!
stealthknight
Here for the lesbians.

Post by stealthknight »

Oh, leaving us for the wowzers? You must be destroyed.
stealthknight
Here for the lesbians.

Post by stealthknight »

CLAN HALL UPDATE

The clan hall is being stocked with container chests and are being filled by my and McDeath. We are offering a wide variety of armour, weapons, and materials to our clan members, but not just anyway one can get a key, you have to follow an oath followed by a test of trust of some sort. Please donate to the chests as often as you can, but if caught stealing everything from the chests, you will be hunted.
Last edited by stealthknight on Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
ChrisCooper
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by ChrisCooper »

i donated about 10k rare, special, and wonder fish to that food container when i was in MOO. now you be sure to not insult me or my ass as often as usual.
I'm here to kick ass, and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of bubblegum.
stealthknight
Here for the lesbians.

Post by stealthknight »

Why do you continue to post in my thread with useless information? You put into the chests to help other members, you don't do it for any credit or thanks.

Oh yea, everybody thank McDeath for stocking up the clan container chests.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

My pleasure. I've got a ton more to put in.

Keighn (McDeath)
ZUPS!!!!
stealthknight
Here for the lesbians.

Post by stealthknight »

Back Bone

Time for force, ever since MOO has been under new management, nothing has changed with criminals, so to take control, I will do the following.

TO ALL MEMBERS
You know can feel free to destroy all criminals, every last one of them (On the exceptions of MIB and MMNS members).
stealthknight
Here for the lesbians.

Post by stealthknight »

If any member needs me, just PM me via EUO.