KoT Clan Thread

EUO clan threads go here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Kodiak
Stop posting already --;

KoT Clan Thread

Post by Kodiak »

KoT: The Knights of Tanelorne.

Purpose: To promote inter-clan comradery. Good behavior is expected of all members. No rank system.

Background: An order of knights called together by Kodiak Razashalan shortly after gaining control of Tanelornein order to protect the continent.

Members:
Kodiak (leader)
Voyageur
Mr. Cadbury/CadburyReturns
Krysirus
Sethron
Katell
Buck/Sia/Sumter
Cracker
Engwaldulinion
Wahooka
Flame
Jon
DevilhasRiseN
Anti
Mordred
Wozbo

Guidelines: Members must uphold the current EUO laws as the main rules. Respect your fellow Knights and allies, but this doesn't mean you can turn your nose up to others. Members breaking severe EUO rules or large disrespect to others will be immediately expelled, breaking of the less severe rules will be warned.

Recruitment: A sort of 'Don't call us, we'll call you.'
Instead of strength and levels we look for competance. If you've proven yourself to be a smart, intelligent player, then you will likely find yourself being invited.
Also, something to try out, other players may be invited to try to help guide them (Squires) but they would still be affected by the guidelines and rules. Knights would choose someone they would like to take under thier wing and if the squire shows improvement in terms of ability, knowledge and attitude then they will become a full member.
We do not go after members of other clans. This is to keep hostilities to a low.

Diplomacy:
Friendly towards: BoN
Neutral with: BoB, MoO
Belligerent to: SoD
Enemies/warring with no one
Last edited by Kodiak on Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:43 pm, edited 7 times in total.
If you treat them like equals, it only encourages them to think they are your equals. -Thief

It's not my fault you suck. -Me
Navarre
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Navarre »

The Ronin have returned
“I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.” Homer Simpson
Kodiak
Stop posting already --;

Post by Kodiak »

What never was can never return.
If you treat them like equals, it only encourages them to think they are your equals. -Thief

Kodiak
Stop posting already --;

Post by Kodiak »

Notice to all Knights of Tanelorne: You are not to attack any Swashbuckling Pirates of Tanelorne. Treat your Tanelornian brethren and give them a hand when you can. Rono and I have agreed to an alliance.

I also offer all my services to them.

Oh yeah, and Xophias has a rather large target on his ass. Enjoy.

Flamesoffire
Posting from my ass computer.

Post by Flamesoffire »

Where is Devil on the list :( hes part of the clan too...
Defeating a sandwich, Only makes it tastier... - Vegeta.
BlackMage
I should probably get out more.

Post by BlackMage »

why are you 'belligerent' towards mmns?
"All things end in judgement."
Kodiak
Stop posting already --;

Post by Kodiak »

Take a guess, BM. That lil newb hit squad you had to use to kill me might've had something to do with it.
I'll probably put it back to neutral after a few days of uneventfulness.

And sorry bout that, haven't updated the list since last night. It's now up to date.

DarKX
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Post by DarKX »

KOT RULES WOOT!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
~DarK~
DarKX

Post by DarKX »

see KOT does group outings :P
~DarK~
Kodiak
Stop posting already --;

Post by Kodiak »

They took out the part in the screenie where said "You're both wierd". :P

Zilverlight
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Zilverlight »

Kodiak, what's my chances of getting in KoT? I'm looking for a new guild to join.
Desmond (AKA: Rurik)
Kodiak
Stop posting already --;

Post by Kodiak »

Non-existent to 'No goddamned way'

ryushi

Post by ryushi »

stupid question? which is more likely to happend..me getting fredricks right and left hands from cassies tower, or getting into KoT? just a random stupid question, and wont be amazed if this post gets deleted.
Yisdersomenimororsisasisdenderisorsis?!

nothing is fool proof. us fools are to damed ingenius.~my godfather/revised by me.

~tulkas
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

ryushi wrote:stupid question? which is more likely to happend..me getting fredricks right and left hands from cassies tower, or getting into KoT? just a random stupid question, and wont be amazed if this post gets deleted.
Neither will happen unless Kod invites you to join KoT so dont ask.
Kodiak
Stop posting already --;

Re: KoT Clan Thread

Post by Kodiak »

Kodiak wrote: Recruitment: The KoT kickstart is currently over. Few exceptions will be made and invitations will be sent out to any prospects. A sort of 'Don't call us, we'll call you.'
Instead of strength and levels we look for competance. If you've proven yourself to be a smart, intelligent player, then you will likely find yourself being invited.
You both fail the eye exam. Listen to Spawn, he passed.

ryushi

Post by ryushi »

Kodiak wrote:
Kodiak wrote: Recruitment: The KoT kickstart is currently over. Few exceptions will be made and invitations will be sent out to any prospects. A sort of 'Don't call us, we'll call you.'
You both fail the eye exam. Listen to Spawn, he passed.
yes i read it, i was just making a pest of myself, something i'm trying to stop doing, but old habits die hard. sorry for your time kod.
Yisdersomenimororsisasisdenderisorsis?!

nothing is fool proof. us fools are to damed ingenius.~my godfather/revised by me.

~tulkas
Kodiak
Stop posting already --;

Post by Kodiak »

Anyone bugging to join KoT can bugger off. Very few exceptions would be made but since it's essentially a dead clan only tools would bug to join.

Mr.Crowley
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by Mr.Crowley »

Hey Egg or Kod. Just wondering if anyone was flying the KoT colors anymore. If not then I would like the take up the mantle of bring KoT back from the grave if it's possible?
Mr.Crowley
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by Mr.Crowley »

Mr.Crowley wrote:Hey Egg or Kod. Just wondering if anyone was flying the KoT colors anymore. If not then I would like the take up the mantle of bring KoT back from the grave if it's possible?

Just wanted to bump, if it is okay egg, I would love to resurrect a legendary clan. Haven't seen most of these guys on for years and would bring honor to the clan.
You will find the strength
To beat the Deamons and the Balrons
Conquer evil and slay the werewolves
Balance the peace in
Eggs ultima online....

-Ruki- His tribute song
KoRnAGAIN
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by KoRnAGAIN »

Mr.Crowley wrote:
Mr.Crowley wrote:Hey Egg or Kod. Just wondering if anyone was flying the KoT colors anymore. If not then I would like the take up the mantle of bring KoT back from the grave if it's possible?

Just wanted to bump, if it is okay egg, I would love to resurrect a legendary clan. Haven't seen most of these guys on for years and would bring honor to the clan.

Let me know if this works out Crowley I'd like to join :geek:

-Colt