Dwarven Brewery Petition !

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Thane
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Dwarven Brewery Petition !

Post by Thane »

So I just learned that as a LOTL i cannot brew, despite the fact that Dwarves are gods gift to brewing and vice versa. So i thought, why are there no public brewing establishments? Then i thought GODAMNIT WHY CANT I BREW GAH! So i decided that this MUST be rectified ! A public dwarf staffed (female dwarves!) dwarven brewing outpost should be built SOMEWHERE in New Sosaria or maybe Maeondir, giving dwarves SOME presence in the world, and a nice little gathering place for dwarves to do what they do best.

Practically, it'd just server as a potential quest hub/brewing tutorial area. Could also serve as some dwarven lore bit, say it was built by survivors of Kurzmo'dar's shadow blood dragon balron invasion.

Egg is there any way this could happen? I'll gather materials and hopefully people will sign this petition because its clearly of the utmost importance !

Honestly i'unno what brewing even does LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON i just know that DWARVES MUST DO IT

Could be like a server quest, make us gather lumber/furniture/etc stuff to 'build' it
May your beard be ever soaked in ale rather than vomit
octetsefune
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

Re: Dwarven Brewery Petition !

Post by octetsefune »

AGREED. its a fact that Dwarves are blatant piss heads and brew their own beer, i think they should have at least one place to brew stuff on LOTL. and at least a keg to start with.

-GrandMage- PD
REALITY!? What is it.. Where can i download it?
Thane
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by Thane »

EDIT: Egg, add like maybe a giant meat grinder to this dwarven brewery too, no specific reason, meat grinders would just be nice <<
May your beard be ever soaked in ale rather than vomit
Djanno
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Djanno »

ROADHOUSE!
Last edited by Djanno on Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Djanno :smoke:
Grunkk
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by Grunkk »

Secret entrance in kurzmord'ar, or a long windy tunnel that has been blocked off my klimable mountains leading to a dwarven civilization that has been cut off from the rest of the world, but they strive here growing mushrooms to make booze and fishing in the cave lakes while being surrounded in everything they need, rock.
On a search to find the meaning of life... Oh wait, to get to level 450!
treos
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by treos »

i approve of this idea :) and tell me, in live combat whats a more terrifying sight than a group of drunken angry dwarves with big axes? LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

could have dwarf guards for the brewery.
brentoboy
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Post by brentoboy »

Grunkk wrote:Secret entrance in kurzmord'ar
+1
PD: Duncan
Reg: Zen / Natasha