Greater wands of Transference on PD?

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Thane
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Greater wands of Transference on PD?

Post by Thane »

So this would probably be best aimed at Egg, whats the deal with GWoTs? 10% better chance to retain full charges doesnt seem like much of an improvement, unless it doesnt actually break ? (still need regular wands for crafting though?)

And i know they dont cost a soul charge or enchanting skill, and im sure enchanting might be hard to raise on Reg but PD is quite a bit different, can you even buy a res stone on reg? So maybe a few items in PD should be adjusted ? I'm sure it would increase saaaaaaaaales, and the more people invest in there character, the more they'll invest in keeping them aliiiiiiiiive and puuuuurdy (with new dwarven avatars)

I'll probably end up buying a couple regardless though.
May your beard be ever soaked in ale rather than vomit
SiNeR
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Re: Greater wands of Transference on PD?

Post by SiNeR »

I dont rly understand what is this post about....??
"we are elite, you are not!!"
-goblin elite
Thane
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by Thane »

Greater wands of transfers suck is what its about =/ a regular WoT has a 90% chance to reduce an items bonus by 1, and a GWoT, 25 adamantium coins, has an 80% chance.

BUT you need 100 enchanting skill to use WoT's, which is a whole different story on Reg than on PD where getting 100 enchanting skill is much easier, so that bonus isnt so great. So just have a PD GWoT that doesnt stink :P make it unbreakable (12.50$ average to 'succeed' in a transfer?!) or higher success chance.
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

if you don't like it then save your money :?
Thane
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by Thane »

Saving up for a sweet avatar :3 But i know i'll probably need some sooner or later, imma dwarf so i need the WoT but im LOTL so i'll never find enough all on my own. Also just wasnt sure if the GWoT was in one use or . Too bad they cant be crafted :( hhmmm that'd be a cool item in cash shop, CRAFTING RECIPES O.O holy shit why havnt dropped crafting recipes been a thing yet o.o
Turtle
Good morning, Captain.

Post by Turtle »

Thane wrote:Saving up for a sweet avatar :3 But i know i'll probably need some sooner or later, imma dwarf so i need the WoT but im LOTL so i'll never find enough all on my own. Also just wasnt sure if the GWoT was in one use or . Too bad they cant be crafted :( hhmmm that'd be a cool item in cash shop, CRAFTING RECIPES O.O holy shit why havnt dropped crafting recipes been a thing yet o.o
egg just added the bones for crafting blueprints, none are in-game yet as far as I know.
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

yeh crafting recipes was going to be part of intermediate / advanced scavenger hunt. probably drops too.
Thane
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by Thane »

Turtle wrote:
Thane wrote:Saving up for a sweet avatar :3 But i know i'll probably need some sooner or later, imma dwarf so i need the WoT but im LOTL so i'll never find enough all on my own. Also just wasnt sure if the GWoT was in one use or . Too bad they cant be crafted :( hhmmm that'd be a cool item in cash shop, CRAFTING RECIPES O.O holy shit why havnt dropped crafting recipes been a thing yet o.o
egg just added the bones for crafting blueprints, none are in-game yet as far as I know.
Eep, i havnt been hoarding Bones!! I hope i can craft WoP/WoT's x.x may need like mythic materials or something fancy.
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

I'm pretty sure my economic advisor will advise strongly against craftable wots
Bugbo
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Bugbo »

What about allowing greater wands of Transference to work on tints that normal wands of Transference wouldn't work on? IE use them on Addy or crystal?
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Hmmm.... If I were egg and he allowed that he might get a slight increase in the cash bin. OP? I don't know. Maybe it would allow enchants to wot over to other items as well? Although, would $2.50 per wot really be helpful on egg's side and not make items OP on all servers for those who want to pay?

Some say they wish the % to retain + was a little higher like 50%-90%.

Another option for those who wish to pay could be an item that magically tints the object you want. I'd suggest $5 for that as a trial basis. (100% chance success 1 use)

As for enchants on objects you want transferred perhaps a separate item Orb of Transfmorgification or something to move an enchant to another object. $5-10$ for this (100% chance success) 1 use.

I don't know if this would unbalance the game or not. I suppose to be fair to those that don't purchase they could be found but rarer than artifacts/restones/wots. Game balance and all that.

Can you decon enchants?

Here's how I picture something like this going down:

Nameless players... but we want it....

Egg says:

:P