Moderator: EUO Moderators
Conversations in EUO are a bad mix of both. I'd like to make it all consistant. Who wants the job?
- editing about 30 spreadsheets, reading every line of conversation and making it either new or old english
- prefer someone who has done everything because it will probably contain a lot of spoilers
- if you are really keen you can get the quest editor and edit all those lines of talk too
- firepox, emo, retards don't even post - get out of this forum if thou art even in here
you -> thee (object) "I will give it to thee"
you -> thou (subject) "Thou art an ass"
your - thy
are -> art
have -> hast
because of the you/you, I can't make the bot / server to it automatically. Hence I need human help. We can work out appropriate compensation - respec, av, moving xp, guild hall, etc.
- My monkey's still learning the basics of e-mail.
- Posts: 986
- Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 10:30 pm
I haven't done all the quests, but probably the vast majority of them (or know how they're done already).
Can handle Excel. (Engineer's best buddy)
I'm probably for having correct English instead of "faux" Olde English just because we have a lot of English as 2nd language players. Why make it harder for them?
Renumeration is not an issue. I'd do it for free.
Hecate wrote: I feel even more evil than ever, milking cows before killing them.
eggmceye wrote:pretty cool having vigour put in the manual after 14 years
Additionally, if you need some help LC, let me know. I may not be an engineer, but I work with excel all day long, and twice on Sunday, so I should be able to help.
"The Long Run - Daniel Keys Moran"
- I'd laugh if I saw a centaur IRL
- Posts: 380
- Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:39 pm
- Location: Gdansk, Poland
Heniek, Macros [reg]
Undertow, Macros, Khelavaster, Reptile, Burn [PD]
- Posting from my ass computer.
- Posts: 600
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 4:28 pm
- Location: Cleveland, TX USA
- Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!
- Posts: 246
- Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:10 pm
- Location: Bialystok, Poland
Substituting 'you' by 'thou' doesn't really make sentence any harder to understand.
- Here for the lesbians.
- Posts: 499
- Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:19 pm
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio (US)
Although, maybe certain "upperclass" npcs COULD speak in olde English as long as it is consistent (i.e. Guards, Wizards, etc).
"Buddah, Zeus, God...one of you guys do something!" & " Help Satan! You owe me!" - Professor Farnsworth 'Futurama'
"Hmm hmm hmm, when you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all." Probably a computerized space probe that collided with 'God' 'Futurama'
post any olde english you find in bugs. There is one left intentionally ... jaana