Banks: Account based??

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Sync
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Banks: Account based??

Post by Sync »

This idea would be good for players so that you didn't have to worry about dropping something then switching characters to try to get it before someone else does. It would cut down on theft.

I was trying to get somethings on to one of my lower level characters and I had to ask someone to hold it or guard it till I got on that character. If the banks were account based, I wouldn't have had to bother anyone. I could have simply put something in my bank, switched accounts, and there it was.

If I found something at a store in Bartertown, it would easier to buy it, take it to the closest bank, put it in there, log, and grab it on another character. Instead, you have to buy something with the guy you have money on, take it to where ever you character is, drop it, and while your switching, hope no one snags it.

This is just an idea that might be useful to the lower level guys. The higher level guys have houses, so that will not affect them, but like I said, just an idea.

Feedback anyone??

Sync
BlackMage
I should probably get out more.

Re: Banks: Account based??

Post by BlackMage »

That's what a house is for.
"All things end in judgement."
Sync

Post by Sync »

Some people do not have houses though.

That is why I put that idea up there. This would be good, and something more 'safe' for EUO.

Sync
poply

Post by poply »

eliminating the uses for player housing is a bad idea.
and character based bank accounts make since because in game every character is a different person.

p.s
safe isn't as good as you think... just look at runescape!
spoiled
Assailant
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by Assailant »

Making banks account based is very stupid. Way too much clutter between however many characters. 1000 items would be filled within a day worth of hunting and crafting.
†WARMAGE†
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by †WARMAGE† »

Assailant wrote:Making banks account based is very stupid. Way too much clutter between however many characters. 1000 items would be filled within a day worth of hunting and crafting.
before you go saying other peoples ideas are stupid think about the positives to this idea. not risking items getting lost in a suddden server crash or stolen while transfering between accounts, much less login spam while trying to transfer alot of stuff. and to add to that you have no active alts with any crafting skills or anything to even promote the idea that they will cause bank clutter so how would you know in the first place. and there "/" to search your bank for particular items. i think account based banks are a great idea.
Assailant
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by Assailant »

†WARMAGE† wrote:and to add to that you have no active alts with any crafting skills or anything to even promote the idea that they will cause bank clutter so how would you know in the first place.
Just because I dont waste my time getting all my crafting to 100 doesn't mean I don't use crafting skills... The armoury only lists Grandmaster skills not all your skills under 100.
Magrock
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Magrock »

BlackMage wrote:That's what a house is for.
Agreed.