Moderator: EUO Moderators
(obtainable at 100% Polymorphism/Druidry)
name: Natures Protection
Type: Toggle aura (spell damage)
Damage: 1/20th of Int /s
Heal: 2% /s
Alternating heal/damage each second
Damage: 1/10th of Int /2s
Heal: 5% /2s
(1s heal, 2s damage, 3s heal, 4s damage, etc)
mana: drain 10 /s
Skill%: time per active effect is changed based on %skill in Druidry
mana/damage/heal frequency = normal time+((100-Druidry%)*(normal time/10))
(must be in polymorph)
Area: O=Damage/heal P=Player
Animation: thorn whip for damage
Edit: since people think thats high damage
AM Minor harm, (the weakest spell in the game) 3d3 + int/20
GP Magic missile, 3d4 + int/15
VF Fireball, 7d7 + int/12
XC Kill, 6d6 + int/8
int/20 without a modifier is less damage then the weakest spell in the game, and i specificly added no base damage. please dont critique something without understanding what you're saying, you'll give others a bad impression of a good idea and ruin a fun concept for nothing
Edit2: AM has a 1s delay between casts
Hes referring to the blue pop up asking if you trust the source of the installer. You typically click learn more? I think it is. Then click run away. Not sure what made that a PITA though. You can disable it if it’s causing you that much grief. But I do not recommend it.
Egg you can get a win10 iso from Microsoft for free. If you want to test it.
- Stop posting already --;
- Posts: 5383
- Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:13 am
- Location: Hey.... pssttt Back in Orgeon
circle delay name damage effect
1 1000 Blood Magic (toggle, use blood(hp) instead of mana (1(mana):3(hp) at 100 int scaling to 1:1 at 1000 int))(disabled under 20% life)
2 2000 Blood Rush (move speed boost? 300s increase move speed by 30%)
3 1250 Lash (red GP clone)
4 2000 Slip (move to target enemy, auto attack)
5 3000 Infection (single target, auto target. infected target will take 1/30 str/s for 6 seconds, if damaged by another ability, infection spreads to 1 nearby enemy (within 3 tiles) and refreshes duration)
6 2000 Siphon (xmp clone?)
7 5000 blood rain (reduced damage bone rain with bleed effect?)
8 3000 Dark Torrent (1/20 stat large aoe (3-4 tile circle?) each second, toggled aura, bleeds, cannot cast other damage dealing spells while active, drains 20mana/s and 1%hp/s) (animate the edge of the effect with something blood related but not the inner area)
Edit: if you add this class, youll want to reduce the druid proc chance to about 2/3 or 1/2 of what it currently is (that also will balence druid while still makeing it possible to do the fun shit with them, but with a cost)
- My monkey's still learning the basics of e-mail.
- Posts: 994
- Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 10:30 pm
Let pets have the IMJ spell.
Hecate wrote: I feel even more evil than ever, milking cows before killing them.
eggmceye wrote:pretty cool having vigour put in the manual after 14 years
1. Upvoting LC's idea - why not polypile shards? As long as we have a chance to lose material, and resulting shards have the same category (dull,dim,bright,brilliant) as source ones, I don't see anything against it.
2. Slings can be crafted using a smith's hammer and anvil. As much as I like the idea of having a leather sling forged on fire, I think sewing kit would be more appropriate. It's not causing any trouble, just some confusion when I was trying to max tailoring.
3. I've got recently my first weapon with +asphyxiation. I understand it causes throat to swell and doesn't let air pass, so any speech / spell casting is prevented. However, I think undead, golems and plants (perhaps some other I didn't think of) shouldn't take DoT from it, because they don't breathe (plants do but don't have lungs). Not sure about fish but I'd keep DoT for them.
-- "If brute force doesn't work, you're not using enough."