Moderator: EUO Moderators
This forum is all about posting how you died
So here are the few traditional ones where I've died from:
- Cursed Cheese of Choking
- AFK fishing with no pet
- Hybrid Zorns (How can you differentiate it anyway?)
- Werewolf mode in Nord Tp area
- Diseased dragons in treacherous caves
- Paralyze at the end of my stoneform
- Aggroswitch from my clones to me on 2x2 hero red dragon (Why do I deal so much damage? )
- Ice dragon VOG from P-lvl
- Suprise from Reaper
- So many other stupid reasons...
2 stupid mistakes so far that resulted in loss of res-stones (if anyone is interested):
- Trying to use a glass weapon on a boss blood lord, when i was too weak for it. Glass failed...
- Ate a carrot that gave me +1 NV instead of the lightning resistance that i had, then i continued opening chests -_-
- Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.
- Posts: 768
- Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:10 am
@egg, it won't let me reply to your pm.
eggmceye wrote:ParadoxOfChoice wrote: Zombie using bow/sling probably shouldn't give disease.
the zombies are pulling the arrows out of their ass
I remember that...EmoMage wrote:the dumbest way that i can think of that i've died is the fucking crushing walls.
I was like 'oh S*** walls are gonna crush me!'
I step back to leave through the door, Door locked!
Tried monk teleport, "Cast failed"
Last resort trying to walk further south, saw I wasn't gonna make it, genius IDEA = STONEFORM
Egg I love the screenshot on death!
Death by Kraken almost made me piss myself, too.
You got to search for the secret door still, right? If i remember correct, it was one tile east of the middle tile.Rumper wrote:Yes there is, just go down and never stop
So simple, but people (Well I ) panick on PD.
- Stop posting already --;
- Posts: 5387
- Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:13 am
- Location: Hey.... pssttt Back in Orgeon