FEAR PD clan adventures

Permanent Death and No Grind specific discussion goes here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Grand
How do I attack?

FEAR PD clan adventures

Post by Grand »

Heroes Roster

Grand Mage
rakmagetwo
Grand Shields
faqu
faqubehr
rakattack
GrandExplorer (RIP)
Toxicciii
Toxiccii (RIP)
Hruogan

Upon entering the portal, the amulat given to me by Naomi glows, the world transforms, what I know of reality crumbles and a series of 0's and 1's saturate my vision.

I am ignorant to this and it hurts my head. Screaming pitches in my ears start to make me feel like im spinning in a million different directions.

A voice calls to me.
"you alright Draconian?"

I focus on the voice, Large 4x4 inch coloured squares enter my field of view. i look around, my hands are made up of a series of these squares and as is my body,
Still wielding the Vampyric staff of Leeching my father Velcor passed to me before his death and wearing Naomi's Amulet.

The guard clips my face to wake me better.

"you must have passed out Draconian. Youre naked, If you need food and clothing, Go see bill in the Jail. Its ooutside town Due West of here in a cave. He should be able to square you away. Dont be wandering around in the buff pal il have you jailed"

I followed his instructions and went to meet Bill, Who indeed had a task for me.

Ok Bill, you certainly seem to have a "rat" problem. What did you say you had been feeding them?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Grand on Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grand
How do I attack?

Re: FEAR PD clan adventures

Post by Grand »

I did some odds and sods around Nordhaven and then Izumi, then a few other townes, Eventually getting myself introduced to Cammerata,
I met a powerful mage there who offered to teach me the ultimates in magice, A spell called Xen Corp.

Virgil:- "youve been working hand and nail for the townes around here, I have a spell you should learn but first you must prove yourself worthy of it".

I explained my journeys and killing many dragons, Also the fact Id found the White stone for him but he had none of it.

Virgil:- "Go kill me 20 Balrons and Il teach you the spell"

I shuddered, i could kill Daemons and Dragons, but Balrons, they had the ability to 1 hit kill me and I didnt have any means of defense.

I searched high and low for an answer.

Eventually I stumbled on a lone Balron emprisoned in Minotaur Halls, How they persuaded it there is beyond me, but I killed the few Daemons guarding its cell, then hid nearby casting spells at whim.

Balron "CURSES MORTAL. IF I BREAK FREE OR SEE YOU< IL EAT YOUR ENTRAILS!!!!"

I proceeded to do this and then another 19 times when he ressurected himself again and again.
Id found a way to kill Balrons and outsmart poor Virgil.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Grand
How do I attack?

Post by Grand »

During my adventures I stumbled upon others who had ben pased down similar amulets and had been fused to this new dimension.

rakmagetwo eventually partnered up with me in our quest to find a way out of this place and back home. we enjoyed many adventures together.

we figured doing what comes best to us would be the proper way to find an exit, so we set out slaying beasts and daemons to find treasure in the form of an amulet, one which would act as an exit portal trigger.

We purchased hoouses and horded that which we didnt need. carrying everything was too heavy and tthere were too many artifacts to hold on one person.
Mr.Crowley
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by Mr.Crowley »

/me has entered the ranks after sacrificing my one and only life for the cause of invincibility!
You will find the strength
To beat the Deamons and the Balrons
Conquer evil and slay the werewolves
Balance the peace in
Eggs ultima online....

-Ruki- His tribute song
Mr.Crowley
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by Mr.Crowley »

:( I'm not on the list...
You will find the strength