the new weekly PD ladder - PVP,
- montly pd ladder is now ancient history, replaced by a new weekly ladder
- the ladder week will start monday at around 12:10am and end sunday, at midnight
- the ladder will be on a new server that will be PD,
- IF A WINNER IS DECLARED the server will be wiped & reset every monday at 12.05am, right after the week ends
- the exact time the server starts depends on when the wipe is completed, but should only take a couple of mins to shutdown, wipe and restart
- base xp is 3x for kills
- if the monster you kill was considered reasonably dangerous, then the xp is increased to 9x (there is a 3x bonus for dangerous, so 3x3=9x)
- once you hit lvl 20 then pvp is turned on for you and it can't be turned off
- there is an xp + lvl penalty for killing a player that is much lower level than yourself
- the continent New Sosaria is now procedurally generated each week
- items no longer have a lvl req
- spells that normally can be bought now also drop
- prize for winning the weekly will be 25 addy coins deliverable to any character on any server
- however if there aren't at least three players that are lvl
- NEW RULE: If no winner declared then the server will not be wiped for the week and play continues until next Monday!
- I'll set up a merch on the old pd server that sells res stones for 50 addy coins, so that you can spend your weekly winnings on a res stone if you wish
- to collect your coins, talk to the Delivery Bot (located outside Nordhaven bank) on the server of your choice. Coins can be claimed by any char linked to the account of the char that won the weekly, and on any server!
- all times are in sydney time
- don't ask what constitutes 'reasonably dangerous': as soon as I tell you you will cheese it, but you won't be expected to be fighting dragons at lvl 20 ... it's not that severe
how to play on the weekly PD server
Simply select 'weekly PD' server as the server to connect to when creating a character, or reconnecting.
i) use the launcher
ii) change the port to 26669 (host is still euo.swut.net)