Moderator: EUO Moderators

Re: Bugs Thread - kinda updated feb 2010

Postby eggmceye » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:57 pm

hopefully fixed crash
eggmceye
hello

Postby Keighn » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:04 am

On my druid Asherah on pd she tried to enchant an Adamantium staff with ivpy. It destroyed the flail, made the staff soulbound and did nothing else. Kind of sucks on that. Seems I had no issues on vampy, barbed etc.

Note: being soulbound it says I can't redo the ritual to make the staff enchanted. So is it the adamantium or the ivpy enchant? or was it something I missed. (cursed object)???
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Postby Tink » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:20 am

Keighn wrote:On my druid Asherah on pd she tried to enchant an Adamantium staff with ivpy. It destroyed the flail, made the staff soulbound and did nothing else. Kind of sucks on that. Seems I had no issues on vampy, barbed etc.

Note: being soulbound it says I can't redo the ritual to make the staff enchanted. So is it the adamantium or the ivpy enchant? or was it something I missed. (cursed object)???

:LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON:
Tink
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Postby eggmceye » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:38 am

probably got something to do with the fact ivpy is spell #0 ... I'll take a look soon
eggmceye
hello

Postby Keighn » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:22 am

Lowlist savenger hunt on pd had 5 GlumGolem cards (which are rare cards). That might not be a bug.. but god that isn't an easy thing to find. I have like 2 cards of that now. Sounds more like a hilist thing or maybe cards shouldn't be on the lists at all.

I also noticed if passengers are on a captain's ship in a bottle they can still drown if overloaded. I'd think a giant ship could hold a lot of cargo (we be fishing). Good to note one can drown while on the ship but seems odd considering the boat is doing the floating.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Postby LaughingCoyote » Sun May 05, 2019 6:47 pm

Can we pretty please be able to decon bone gnarled staffs for bones? pretty please with sugar on top? And decon skull skeys for skulls?
Last edited by LaughingCoyote on Mon May 06, 2019 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hecate wrote: I feel even more evil than ever, milking cows before killing them.

eggmceye wrote:pretty cool having vigour put in the manual after 14 years X-D
LaughingCoyote
My monkey's still learning the basics of e-mail.

Postby Keighn » Mon May 06, 2019 12:36 am

I thought skull keys took bones not skulls. I need to make some.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Postby LaughingCoyote » Mon May 06, 2019 7:47 am

Oops. I was wrong about the latter. Ta.
Hecate wrote: I feel even more evil than ever, milking cows before killing them.

eggmceye wrote:pretty cool having vigour put in the manual after 14 years X-D
LaughingCoyote
My monkey's still learning the basics of e-mail.

Postby eggmceye » Mon May 06, 2019 8:32 am

Keighn wrote:On my druid Asherah on pd she tried to enchant an Adamantium staff with ivpy. It destroyed the flail, made the staff soulbound and did nothing else. Kind of sucks on that. Seems I had no issues on vampy, barbed etc.

have fixed this (on pd, reg will be by wednesday) ... in your house I found your sb addy gnarled and took off the sb, plus dropped a ivpy short sword
eggmceye
hello

Postby Keighn » Mon May 06, 2019 1:29 pm

Thank you vm. I take it that ivpy just won't bind to staves via the druid ritual? I should try some other enchants and see if they get a little wacky.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Postby eggmceye » Mon May 06, 2019 7:05 pm

no, it is fixed, try it (xferring ivpy)
eggmceye
hello

Postby Keighn » Tue May 07, 2019 6:55 am

I tried addled ivpy and it worked fantastically. I'll try adamantium next. That alt is getting too many weird staves. Doh! Shoulda made alpha version. Ah well. There are some interesting variants. Also, xorn form with addled ivpy is damn deadly to walking mobs (flyers ignore for the most part). Barbed aep + snake puke is pretty cool. Xj, aep is pretty short though so tanjs and dps fighters/artillery better strike fast.

I did note that mothra ability does NOT trigger any staff ability. I'm uncertain if poisoned weapons via green potion work (will test in zorn mode).

I have not tried am. Btw, og4 in hydra mode is pretty deadly.
ZUPS!!!!
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Postby Keighn » Tue May 07, 2019 9:33 am

IVPY on reg turned the addled soulbound and erased the ivpy... I'll drop in my house in trader's outpost. I don't get it. Everything was uncursed and it just worked on pd fine.. Gah! In fact I made an addled ivpy on pd.

Yeah, that ivpy can be iffy it seems. Still, its an awesome enchant coupled with Zorn druid ability.
ZUPS!!!!
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Postby eggmceye » Tue May 07, 2019 7:15 pm

I did say it wasn't fixed on reg till wed
eggmceye
hello

Postby Keighn » Wed May 08, 2019 3:09 am

eggmceye wrote:I did say it wasn't fixed on reg till wed

I was blinded by how well it worked so i overlooked that. My bad. Just too excited. And I dunno why I read it as "I was fixed up on weed." Maybe in-game effect has my head buzzed.
ZUPS!!!!
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Postby Keighn » Sat May 11, 2019 10:39 am

Is it fixed now. I hate to ask if I can retry my staff on reg but I do so love to confirm. Again my bad for being a dolt and glossing over future patch.
ZUPS!!!!
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Postby Keighn » Fri May 17, 2019 6:47 am

Casting Divine Hammer on NG is pretty pointless. I turned a blessed great maul into a Blessed Great maul +0. Yeah, if you get that spell it should probably just be changed to turning the weapon into a +6 blessed priest weapon ignoring the level thing. I'm surprised no one noticed that.

I noticed some spelling errors talking to people and I finally realized Melor was moved over to izumi (I don't know why but I assume just to jumpstart book quests). I kept thinking.. nord pub.. "someone is missing!" I found an old screenshot confirming he was in the Nordhaven Inn at 5'4". Good to know he gets around.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Postby Keighn » Mon May 20, 2019 2:13 pm

Ok, I was curious and this should have just said failed but it ate the artifact and made staff soulbound. I Tried the druid enchant with a hoe of destruction (it does have a fg enchant) and an adamanitum staff. Well, yeah. Destroyed the hoe and made the staff soulbound. Damn! Now I gotta find a new one. (yes this was on pd)

Sheesh me and trying stupid shit when there is alpha server. Derpity derp.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Postby EmoMage » Wed May 22, 2019 1:10 pm

doesn't sound like a bug to me for the artifact part. sorry to tell you, but it looks like you lost your hoe for Saturday night.. X-D
eggmceye wrote:
ParadoxOfChoice wrote:Zombie using bow/sling probably shouldn't give disease.

the zombies are pulling the arrows out of their ass
EmoMage
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Postby Keighn » Wed May 22, 2019 1:48 pm

Eh maybe but note that the transference will tell you that two staves can't be used. It makes me wonder if any old item can be used to fail and just make an item soulbound. I do realize that perhaps not every transfer was done when the class came out. It should have been tested on alpha a lot for every combo. Alas, I just wasn't on when the class was created. But yeah, I still should have used alpha myself. Dumb move on my part.

Note: That was my spare. KimKardashian still has hers. Obviously I be looking for a vampyric or venomous hoe of destruction. A hoe is a terrible thing to waste. I thought Farmer had it (Dungeon Siege movie reference dude). Good ol KimyK and her big black dragon Kanye.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

PreviousNext

Return to EUO General