Ideas thread 2019

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Mackey
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Re: Ideas thread 2019

Post by Mackey »

eggmceye wrote:a triple xp weeked on all servers on the 5th weekend of the month (which is 4x a year?)
Everyone I've talked to is still super about this idea, any idea yay or nay?
SanJorge
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by SanJorge »

Event for PD or NG
Running Man
You start at arena for 50k gp then you will be transported to treacherous cave lvl 1, if you manage to get to underworld in 15min you win 1 diamond coin.

You think that will be easy, here come the chasers:

chasers will be spawn at random lvl in treacherous cave, all chasers have max sight and truesight .

chaser 1: Buzzsaw , berserker avatar , he has a diamond labrys and does around 120 damage per hit,cleave,75 def,3k HP,slow walker.
chaser 2: Fireball , bluemage avatar , he can fly , uses IFH and VF , slow walker, 3k int, 1k HP , 50% fire resistance .
chaser 3: Subzero , monk avatar, uses aspect of yeti ,50% cold resistance ,70 damage per hit, fast walker , 1.5k HP and can mani .
chaser 4: Freeman, nightblade avatar , starts stealth , fast walker , 1k HP, 50 damage per hit (fast,vamp weapons).
chaser 5: Dynamo, big fighter avatar , uses sling vog and a lute, he can use confusion, 75% elctrical resistance,1.5k hp.

maybe a whole party of 3 can start this.

and for PD a heroic version.
Last edited by SanJorge on Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mackey

Post by Mackey »

@SanJorge I can't believe anyone remembers that movie. You've got good taste, my friend
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

But the end song... and video.

I’d recommend reading the novel.... more awesome ending.
ZUPS!!!!
Onyxt

Post by Onyxt »

Increase drop quality of items to +10 AS, +10 def, +10 MR, +50 stat, +10 NV.

Double the experience from all mobs across the board. Leveling is way too slow and if we're going to have a level cap might as well make it obtainable without making people go insane. I would know, I have 2 characters at 500. The 5th weekend being 3x is sweet, you should do it.

I know the community is a broken record on those two topics but they would be welcome additions to the game that everyone would love.
Mackey

Post by Mackey »

Onyxt wrote:Increase drop quality of items to +10 AS, +10 def, +10 MR, +50 stat, +10 NV.

Double the experience from all mobs across the board. Leveling is way too slow and if we're going to have a level cap might as well make it obtainable without making people go insane. I would know, I have 2 characters at 500. The 5th weekend being 3x is sweet, you should do it.

I know the community is a broken record on those two topics but they would be welcome additions to the game that everyone would love.
+1
Tink
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by Tink »

Mackey wrote:
Onyxt wrote:Increase drop quality of items to +10 AS, +10 def, +10 MR, +50 stat, +10 NV.

+1
+2
CinisterD
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by CinisterD »

Tink wrote:
Mackey wrote:

+1
+2
+3
DUTCHMAN
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Post by DUTCHMAN »

{quote="Onyxt"]Increase drop quality of items to +10 AS, +10 def, +10 MR, +50 stat, +10 NV.

I know the community is a broken record on those two topics but they would be welcome additions to the game that everyone would love.[/quote]

+1[/quote]

+2[/quote]

+3[/quote]

+4
Balmung
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by Balmung »

DUTCHMAN

Post by DUTCHMAN »

Balmung wrote:-1

Is this -1 to my messed up post or sephs post. If it is aboyt sephs, why?
dirtyking
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by dirtyking »

DUTCHMAN wrote:
Balmung wrote:-1

Is this -1 to my messed up post or sephs post. If it is aboyt sephs, why?

Xp rates are fine just be nice to have a bigger party then 5
CinisterD

Post by CinisterD »

I strongly disagree. Even with a 5 man party, I get more XP by myself with big bosses.

If anything we should get a big XP bonus for partying, since its such a small playerbase.

This game takes far too long to grind. This was one of the best sueggstions in a while, and I think we should really talk about it.
DUTCHMAN

Post by DUTCHMAN »

CinisterD wrote:I strongly disagree. Even with a 5 man party, I get more XP by myself with big bosses.

If anything we should get a big XP bonus for partying, since its such a small playerbase.

This game takes far too long to grind. This was one of the best sueggstions in a while, and I think we should really talk about it.
+1
CinisterD

Post by CinisterD »

Craftable Tinting Wands.

Requires 90 crystal coins for the blueprint.

Also requires a tinted mythic material, and a greater wand of transferrence to make.
CinisterD

Post by CinisterD »

Increase party size to 10 people.

Start at 100% XP for a solo run, and add +10% xp for every party member.

A party size of 5 would have 150% xp

A party of 10 would be 200% xp.

This would be a blast getting a BIG party together during a 2x xp weekend.
DUTCHMAN

Post by DUTCHMAN »

CinisterD wrote:Craftable Tinting Wands.

Requires 90 crystal coins for the blueprint.

Also requires a tinted mythic material, and a greater wand of transferrence to make.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

CinisterD wrote:I strongly disagree. Even with a 5 man party, I get more XP by myself with big bosses.

I actually posted in the party discussion thread on this: HERE!! <-------

My ideas dealt with party leaders, who can pick up what, who can leech, how much xp for the one who kills the mob vs damaging it or those who don't do squat. My bonus wasn't that high though. And of course it varied. It didn't account for pets or summon kills. It may be overly complex but it certainly isn't too cheesy. It certainly forces certain player levels to stick together to hunt. The biggest example is the +300 Level difference of the Leader and say someone else. Naturally his kills get full bang for the buck but leechers and even those trying to kill get squat unless they actually kill the mob. It could still work with everyone harming it and then letting the leeches clean up but from my experience in power killers the big guys are doing the monster cleanup and everyone else sort of just gets whatever xp.

What is it currently, lvl 80+ and anyone above that leading like say a lvl 500 (or 1k on pd) can just kill the masses and the 80 leech to his heart's content? Eh, cheesy but whatever If people have fun with it I guess.
LaughingCoyote
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Post by LaughingCoyote »

Named items should still show their stats when players "look" at them in game.

Artifact lutes.
Hecate wrote: I feel even more evil than ever, milking cows before killing them.
eggmceye wrote:pretty cool having vigour put in the manual after 14 years X-D
jaska
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Post by jaska »

LaughingCoyote wrote:Named items should still show their stats when players "look" at them in game.

Artifact lutes.
"phat lute"