Ideas Thread 2018

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Re: Ideas Thread 2017 / 2018

Post by Keighn »

Well I had mentioned a type of mega remort system but it never caught on. As to stats gain.. keep it you earned that paragon coin. If you raise of to unlimited then the same goes for reg. Seems NG gets the shaft though.

And egg could always have you pay for the option only if you reach that lvl 500 or 1k.

My party mechanic I suggested was created in such a way you couldn’t powerlevel newbs or various tiers. Everyone had to be close in their tier.

I don’t recall where that post is atm.
SanJorge
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by SanJorge »

I want to suggest steel and mithril weapons for improvement of weapon-smith and cleave.

steel tint = increases bleeding timer by 1, at least 50% weapons-smith needed for user to take effect.
mithril tint = steel tint + 20% damage for dwarfs

steel and mithrilweapons can only be made (no drops).
mithrilweapons can only made by dwarfs.

AT 100% you can make artifacts steelhalberd / steellabrys = 15 str + 6AS/Dmg , steelfalchion / steeltomerhawk = 10str + 5dex + 6AS/Dmg.
(dwarfes can do mithril versions)

PS : I forgot shortsword , thanks to slice&dice wich cause bleed steel could work there too.
Last edited by SanJorge on Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heikki
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by Heikki »

Just fast review after playing EUO after some time:
1) Sigil drops are too low. Like vig +3 from dragon boss will need some boost :)
2) Why there is no bone tint wand. Seems like some players really wants it. I cannot see it is game breaking?
3) Beholder is way too :cheese: Just sit there and wait for (guarantee) max loot spawn few minutes. Make boss spawn every few hours?
4) Time to boost drops? I think this will bring back old players and even more important make new players feel that they can reach max stuff! This will be very healthy for EUO playerbase? (PS: Even sigil update that gave +27! AS boos to players did not broke game)
5) New treasure map levels?
6) Rise lvl cap on reg. (I think this will bring back / activate older players)
7) Barbed and addled should have own tint colour?
8) Multi-use skill scroll "Enchantede skill scroll" that is not consumed on use. Cost more but I bet players will totally buy this one.
9) Last but not least: Make EUO shine where EUO is best! Make it even more not less grindy!

I see those points are only win-win for all. Nobody loses.. only winners?

bonus idea) Make diamond coin as super rare 1/100? 1/1000? drop on daily quests :)
Reg Heikki, Pyttipannu, Nappo
PD Soturi R.I.P , Taikuri, Rosvo

Joke of day:
A skeleton walks into a bar - orders a beer and a mop
Azalynn
Good morning, Captain.

Post by Azalynn »

Heikki wrote:Just fast review after playing EUO after some time:
1) Sigil drops are too low. Like vig +3 from dragon boss will need some boost :)
2) Why there is no bone tint wand. Seems like some players really wants it. I cannot see it is game breaking?
3) Beholder is way too :cheese: Just sit there and wait for (guarantee) max loot spawn few minutes. Make boss spawn every few hours?
4) Time to boost drops? I think this will bring back old players and even more important make new players feel that they can reach max stuff! This will be very healthy for EUO playerbase? (PS: Even sigil update that gave +27! AS boos to players did not broke game)
5) New treasure map levels?
6) Rise lvl cap on reg. (I think this will bring back / activate older players)
7) Barbed and addled should have own tint colour?
8) Multi-use skill scroll "Enchantede skill scroll" that is not consumed on use. Cost more but I bet players will totally buy this one.
9) Last but not least: Make EUO shine where EUO is best! Make it even more not less grindy!

I see those points are only win-win for all. Nobody loses.. only winners?

bonus idea) Make diamond coin as super rare 1/100? 1/1000? drop on daily quests :)
All of this is gold.

I would only change one thing and the diamond coin drop from dailies, we can keep that and thats fine but also make them a world drop thats like 2x more rare then a res stone or tinted artifact. VERY rare but attainable.
Regular
Thrall

PD
Thrall
Azalynn
Zyth
Tyrande
Azmodan
Elias
Az
Ass - LOTL
Zyth - LOTL
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

yes it is a post
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

A special shop to buy the event drops for addy or diamond coins. They just need a prefix to indicate they were bought via a shop and not a present from the event. Collectors will want both and those that never had a Xmas cheese or tree or whatever will have one. And make them account soulbound so NO TRADING to others.
ZUPS!!!!
Mackey
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Mackey »

Allow the crafting of Tint Wands with tinted mythic material, possibly through the use of a blueprint bought with crystal coins like fel/bal/dun upgrade wands
Eclips
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Post by Eclips »

Idea to make Sorcery a more useful dual class skill- Skill in Sorcery will double enchants cast chance at 100 sorcery and proportionately down.
SanJorge

Post by SanJorge »

Give spells 25% casting fail if its melee range and not a melee spell like AEP or VAM , that for monsters and players. (ranged has already this)

Monster casters with weak melee should try to keep distance (dragons already prefer melee), as for player casters : reduced cooloff time for melee spells and cheaper VF (less mana cost cause dodgable) .

This will boost def and dodge and reduce importance of MR a bit and casters might use other spell combos.(and give chance to different monster formations)

PS: yes, increase lvl cap on reg to 832 plz, i want to have fun in a REG vs PD tourney
Eclips

Post by Eclips »

Now that we have dual classing, a second spell/ability bar would be nice. I know there aren't enough shortcuts, but the second bar can be mouse only, for quicker access to spell that are not combat related (buffs, utility)
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Euotopia MMOM (massively multiplayer on Mobile).

X-D :D :psychotic:

ZUPS!!!!
SanJorge

Post by SanJorge »

How about hunting 9 magic pearls , 3 in Sagittarius , 3 in Matriarch's Domain and 3 in Nizweideux in random locations of the maps.
Each pearl has a number , owner of the pearl has always PvP on , the pearl can be traded or obtained if the owner got killed (killed by monster will put it back to dungeon) the pearl cant be stored.
If you have all 9 pearls you can make a necklace from them and go to monastery and trade it for 2 diamond coins , the 9 pearls will reappear in the dungeons again.
If a owner doesn't have 15min playtime in a week the pearl will leave him (or pearls) and go to on of the dungeons.

I think this will give some extra action into the game and a hard way to obtain diamond coins.
Last edited by SanJorge on Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

What’s the background story of these pearls and why hidden? Who hid them? Why does the monestary want them?

How often can this be farmed?
Will it lessen rewards for tournaments (not that many seem to be going on).

I guess 3 dungeons is easier than 9 dungeons. Though, I think there just might be 9 in Maeondir.
Farimond Dungeon
Sylvengard Tower
Matriarchs domain
Nizweideux
Sagittarius
Black Mountain
Lost Jungle
Stank Swamp
Whatever that Dungeon on the east coast is called that leads to shadow master.
ZUPS!!!!
EmoMage

Post by EmoMage »

might be a repost, but too lazy to try to find.

Golems (if it's still a thing) - add dual wielding 2h weapons. they're supposed to be strong as shit, right?

Armoury - show sigils when looking at player (with picture, not just words)
eggmceye wrote:
ParadoxOfChoice wrote: Zombie using bow/sling probably shouldn't give disease.

the zombies are pulling the arrows out of their ass
DUTCHMAN
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Post by DUTCHMAN »

A bulk crafting option would be cool.

The "bulk option" (the way i see it in my head)

Would be limited to the items you can craft that are the grey/black color (which gives you no skill advancement).

While leaving the blue color (the craftable items that give skill advancement) alone. You would still have to do 1 at a time while still perfecting that craftable item.

For example:I made a kickass weapon that uses bullets, which i had to craft the bullets for.
I had over 1000 ore which i had to craft into ingots, which then i had to craft into bullets.

Seeing as the crafting of ingots was black/grey, and the bullets were black/grey i would not gain any skill advancement points. It would be nice to do a bulk craft so i am not sitting there for c 30mins to and hour, while I could be playing. This would also help out the people who cant go afk crafting, like myself seeing as my phone is my internet right now.
LaughingCoyote

Post by LaughingCoyote »

Update mage and sorcery skill progression. Druid lvls up to 25 in 10 seconds, mage takes a million years of afk repeat casting.
Hecate wrote: I feel even more evil than ever, milking cows before killing them.
eggmceye wrote:pretty cool having vigour put in the manual after 14 years X-D
newmagna

Post by newmagna »

idea for runed/addled armor: runed armor gives you 10% more rage gain per piece, addled armor has a chance to confuse enemies that hit you, but when you are hit theres a chance youll be confused too
Mackey

Post by Mackey »

An option to unlearn spells and create a tome
Mackey

Post by Mackey »

Class changes

Rogue
Ranged Ideas:
Scrap ammo as is, weapons don’t need ammo, add tinted ammo that essentially adds tint to weapon. Copper, Silver, venomous, vampyric, blackrock

Alternatively, add improved/refined/greater ammo that grants improved damage over basic ammo

Leather (tailoring) crafted quiver/ammo bag that holds ammo can be equipped to determine which ammo is used.

This could be a lead-in to Rangers

Tint Changes
Bone Ideas:
Craftable bone belt regeneration, bone ring regeneration, bone ring of protection.

Add bone to loot/drop table for head, torso, waist, ring, neck

Bone tint wand for currently available slots (head, torso, waist, ring, neck)

Bone drops for light and medium armor

Glass Ideas:
UA, light, and medium armor weights to glass drops/loot table

Skill Changes
Cooking Ideas:
Increased monster corpse drop chance with cooking skill

Increased crit chance with cooking skill (anatomy)

Stat Changes
Dexterity: Increase crit chance
Last edited by Mackey on Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Roopert

Post by Roopert »

Mackey wrote:Class changes

Rogue
Ranged Ideas:
Scrap ammo as is, weapons don’t need ammo, add tinted ammo that essentially adds tint to weapon. Copper, Silver, venomous, vampyric, blackrock

Alternatively, add improved/refined/greater ammo that grants improved damage over basic ammo

Leather (tailoring) crafted quiver/ammo bag that holds ammo can be equipped to determine which ammo is used.

This could be a lead-in to Rangers

Tint Changes
Bone Ideas:
Craftable bone belt regeneration, bone ring regeneration, bone ring of protection.

Add bone to loot/drop table for head, torso, waist, ring, neck

Bone tint wand for currently available slots (head, torso, waist, ring, neck)

Bone drops for light and medium armor

Glass Ideas:
UA, light, and medium armor weights to glass drops/loot table
Big fan of the ammo idea