WoWz

EUO clan threads go here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Flamesoffire
Posting from my ass computer.

Re: WoWz

Post by Flamesoffire »

*Sends all the luck* Good luck!
Defeating a sandwich, Only makes it tastier... - Vegeta.
ebil
Hey I just posted on an internet forum!

Post by ebil »

Flamesoffire wrote:WoWz
We. Want. Fun!

-We are going to take in active players who plan on being around a good deal of time.
-And who know a thing or two. Don't have to know EVERYTHING.. But at least have a general idea of how to do a good deal of things.
-Be caring to your other clan mates. Someone stuck on a quest and you know what to do? Lend a hand! We're all friends in WoWz.
-Don't make a fool of yourself. We're trying to revive the clan. Not make it more of a joke.
-Try not to be a emo kid. Talk! Don't have to constantly run your mouth. But still, A clan mate logs on, Give a hello, How are you?
-If you take anything, Try to replace it at some point. I have personally put in a lot of my own supplies into restocking the clanhall. There is a good deal of items i wouldn't care about being taken (Like a lot of the weapons and armor), As for the actual supplies, Shards/ore/alchemy/etc, Those i would like replaced at some point in time. I can't always keep it supplied myself.
-Lastly. Have fun. We want fun, So have fun!
This reads really funny X-D "have fun! but don't do this, don't be like this and avoid THAT at all cost. But have fun" kinda reminds me of my Dad :mrgreen:
EmoMage
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by EmoMage »

"my shit always works sometimes." --Will Smith (Bad Boys)
eggmceye wrote:
ParadoxOfChoice wrote: Zombie using bow/sling probably shouldn't give disease.

the zombies are pulling the arrows out of their ass
DrDisco
BBQ ABC <3

Post by DrDisco »

EmoMage wrote:"my shit always works sometimes." --Will Smith (Bad Boys)
Will is the coolest !

Is there a clan for noobies? :P
EmoMage

Post by EmoMage »

deez
eggmceye wrote:

Mr.Crowley
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by Mr.Crowley »

Greetings WoWz affiliates. Recruiting?
You will find the strength
To beat the Deamons and the Balrons
Conquer evil and slay the werewolves
Balance the peace in
Eggs ultima online....

-Ruki- His tribute song
EmoMage

Post by EmoMage »

O HAI
eggmceye wrote:

Flamesoffire
Posting from my ass computer.

Post by Flamesoffire »

Mr.Crowley wrote:Greetings WoWz affiliates. Recruiting?
For you, Always!
Defeating a sandwich, Only makes it tastier... - Vegeta.
Poet
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

Post by Poet »

My other account derped up. Wont let me log on or anything. So i got this one for now. Or something. Been busy at work. Between Summer fest and Pow Wow here, My time has been eaten away. So hopefully after things settle down, We will do something as a clan. Or something. Something something dark side.... >_> Ok im done.
Oh hey, I'm FlamesOfFire.
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

Poet wrote:My other account derped up. Wont let me log on or anything. So i got this one for now. Or something. Been busy at work. Between Summer fest and Pow Wow here, My time has been eaten away. So hopefully after things settle down, We will do something as a clan. Or something. Something something dark side.... >_> Ok im done.
I've been busy too. I would love to sign on a bit this weekend but this weekend happens to be super busy for me. Clan events will be planned and held soon though!
IGN: 1
Mackey

Post by Mackey »

Sorry to invade your clan thread, but does anyone have any contant info for Raiden?
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

Mackey wrote:Sorry to invade your clan thread, but does anyone have any contant info for Raiden?
I don't. Here is his profile on here, maybe if you send him a message he'll see it memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=645
Poet
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

Post by Poet »

So right now, I'm in the process of moving. I don't have a good internet connection for the most part, And mostly living off my phone. Got a new job and working on getting a new apartment. So for now, In my absence, Leaving shit up to 1 to run things. I should be back in a month or two the latest (As long as things don't go south) Not 100% sure how things on EUO have even been (as in if anyone plays still) but none the less. I'll be back sooner or later. Till then, As my left hand man, 1 is in control.
Oh hey, I'm FlamesOfFire.
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

Poet wrote:So right now, I'm in the process of moving. I don't have a good internet connection for the most part, And mostly living off my phone. Got a new job and working on getting a new apartment. So for now, In my absence, Leaving shit up to 1 to run things. I should be back in a month or two the latest (As long as things don't go south) Not 100% sure how things on EUO have even been (as in if anyone plays still) but none the less. I'll be back sooner or later. Till then, As my left hand man, 1 is in control.
I haven't been around lately but this is a good reason for me to sign back on. I'll be around and can always be reached by messaging me on the forums. Good luck on the apartment search!
kibman
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by kibman »

whens the next hunt???? IM BACK AND IM WAITING FOR PEOPLE TO GET OIN SO WE CAN FUCK SHIT UP!
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

kibman wrote:whens the next hunt???? IM BACK AND IM WAITING FOR PEOPLE TO GET OIN SO WE CAN FUCK SHIT UP!
Oh man a hunt sounds like a good idea. I don't know how many people we can gather up, but having one maybe this Saturday and/or June 6th might be cool. Anyone else up for it?
Cirrus
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by Cirrus »

I don't see anything stopping me this Saturday. I'll go!
"If my head were any harder, you could use it as a cannonball!" - Pazu from Castle in the Sky

"Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent, and discerning if he holds his tongue." - Proverbs 17:28

"The first annual Procrastinators' Club member meeting has been postponed until further notice." - Rusty's old sig.
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

Cirrus wrote:I don't see anything stopping me this Saturday. I'll go!
Sounds great! I'll aim to be on at noon PDT which is 3 PM EST, 19:00 GMT, etc and I'll bring Kaytea so we can stay on a majority of the afternoon/evening.

Hope to see some of you guys there. Think about what maps we should do such as City of Shadows, Anathema, Bloodmoor, etc. If we get enough people, the heroic versions should be easy.
Cirrus
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by Cirrus »

Report on the Hunt:

The Hunt went great today. Only 1 and I were there to represent WoWz, so we invited other players to join. TacRazor joined us briefly, then Djanno, noel and rakko stuck around for a few hours. We blew through Heroic Anathema, Heroic City of Shadows, Epic Tangled Forest, and Heroic Dead Forest before we called it quits. I gained 5 levels, and noel hit level 500. Djanno was just half a level short of level 500 when he signed off.

I had a lot of fun.

:psychotic: :mrgreen: :D :)
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

Cirrus wrote:Report on the Hunt:

The Hunt went great today. Only 1 and I were there to represent WoWz, so we invited other players to join. TacRazor joined us briefly, then Djanno, noel and rakko stuck around for a few hours. We blew through Heroic Anathema, Heroic City of Shadows, Epic Tangled Forest, and Heroic Dead Forest before we called it quits. I gained 5 levels, and noel hit level 500. Djanno was just half a level short of level 500 when he signed off.

I had a lot of fun.

:psychotic: :mrgreen: :D :)
I also had a blast. It was a lot of fun hunting again and I gained about 5 levels as well. I'd like to set up another hunt for saturday, june 6th since it will be double xp weekend. I'll probably buy some xp happy hours as well. If anyone has suggestions on what time the hunt should start, let me know.