WoWz

EUO clan threads go here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Flamesoffire
Posting from my ass computer.

Re: WoWz

Post by Flamesoffire »

Added Juntor to the ranks. You kiddies treat him nice now.

Also, Dont forget, The 22nd is right around the corner! I will be on as much as i can throughout the day, But i plan on doing this clan hunt around 3-4 (Western time) And after next month, As spring and summer start to come into play, I will most likely have later shifts. Clan shit will have to be later in the evening. Or most likely ran by 1 or Sephiroth.

Till then. Stay classy WoWzers.
Defeating a sandwich, Only makes it tastier... - Vegeta.
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

Flamesoffire wrote:Added Juntor to the ranks. You kiddies treat him nice now.

Also, Dont forget, The 22nd is right around the corner! I will be on as much as i can throughout the day, But i plan on doing this clan hunt around 3-4 (Western time) And after next month, As spring and summer start to come into play, I will most likely have later shifts. Clan shit will have to be later in the evening. Or most likely ran by 1 or Sephiroth.

Till then. Stay classy WoWzers.
Welcome to your new home Juntor!
IGN: 1
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

I'd like to give a big WoWz welcome back to Fettla/Ox! Good to have you back buddy! :cool:
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

Today's clan hunt at Heroic CoS was awesome. Check it out.

Flamesoffire

Post by Flamesoffire »

Damn it Poet is so fucking sexy...
Zzapp
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Zzapp »

Hello, beautifuls.

I would like to apologize for my inactivity for the past few months. Recently got a new job and parents divorcing and blah blah blah. Anyways, I would just like for you folks to know that I plan a return as soon as I can maintain a stable schedule in which I can play regularly. If removal from the clan is necessary, go for it. I won't bitch, moan, or groan. I'll be back eventually.

Take care.
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

Zzapp wrote:Hello, beautifuls.

I would like to apologize for my inactivity for the past few months. Recently got a new job and parents divorcing and blah blah blah. Anyways, I would just like for you folks to know that I plan a return as soon as I can maintain a stable schedule in which I can play regularly. If removal from the clan is necessary, go for it. I won't bitch, moan, or groan. I'll be back eventually.

Take care.
Hey there Skitzo,

No worries about being inactive, we dont' have any plans on removing you from the clan. We hope settles down for you and if you get a chance to play soon :) . Checking in on the forums is always welcomed and we appreciate you doing so.

Take it easy man!
Flamesoffire

Post by Flamesoffire »

As a man with a rather busy schedule myself, I understand. Take your time Skitz.

Now, Down to some business. March 22nd, We will have a hay day bitches. We will have not only one event, Hell, Not even two! BUT THREE!! Thats right, Three different things.

First, We are going to go treasure hunting. So far i have 40 maps lined up to go treasure hunting for. And I'm sure i will have more. (Thanks again 1 for not only the idea, But the donation to that)

Next, Play a few games. I haven't decided which, Maybe some Hide n Seek like the old days when i was bored. But if you want to donate any prizes (We have a chest in the clan hall, Donate Yo Shit, It's right as you enter the portal), Or just let me know. I know myself personally, I'll donate a good amount, And you can win 100 addy coins and even 20$. (Paypal or coins. Fuck if i care.)

Lastly, We will close with a good ol fashioned hunt. We will talk about it throughout the day, But this time, Will be bringing the firey bastard himself, So i wont be limited to dark maps due to Flames not being a vampire like Poet is.

Make sure to pass the word a long if you ever see any WoWz members online, Since i know kib doesn't check the forums ever, And i don't think Juntor does either. Or hell, Go the extra mile, If you have their number, Shoot them a text! I plan on starting the treasure hunt around 3 Pacific time and just kind of going from there. If you have any problems with that, Let someone know and make sure i am informed and i will see about changing the times.

Till then, Keep weird you silly bastards. :heart: you kiddies.
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

Sounds like we got a pretty awesome event coming up. I will be there for sure.

I also have more maps to donate and I think there are some other nifty items I want to throw in for a /roll contest LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

If anyone has other ideas for activities for the event, lets hear em!
kibman
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by kibman »

i wouldnt worry about inacitivity LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON, i mean shit how long was i inactive? ha :P
Flamesoffire

Post by Flamesoffire »

Due to some bullshit, Gonna need to postpone this for a week. In short, I wont be around. So next week for sure though.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

kibman wrote:i wouldnt worry about inacitivity LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON, i mean shit how long was i inactive? ha :P
But you're a skeleton you can be afk inactive forever. Its enough to... to do this:

1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

You'll still be here in a spirit right?! LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON I will def. be here for the event next week!
kibman
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by kibman »

KIBJR FOR PREZIDANTE
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

Holy shit, today is my 10 year forum anniversary. That is all. :ymca:
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

1[WoWz] wrote:Holy shit, today is my 10 year forum anniversary. That is all. :ymca:
one of the true believers :aus:
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

eggmceye wrote:
1[WoWz] wrote:Holy shit, today is my 10 year forum anniversary. That is all. :ymca:
one of the true believers :aus:
Gimme my 20's back! :aus:
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

the 30s are great
I'm just about to hit 40 :knife:
Flamesoffire

Post by Flamesoffire »

Well dont you think you guys are so cool.
Zzapp
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Zzapp »

Hello once again friends.

I am now a high school graduate; therefore,I have a lot more free time and I am now having to save up for a decent laptop for college. So, hopefully I'll be back soon enough regularly. I have a few legal issues with my family, but once that is over I should be able to invest in a decent laptop or PC. Wish me luck on that one. I hope all is well with all of you. Love you all. Stay pretty and celibate. kissy face.