KEIGHN'S INSANITY WELCOMES YOU TO EUO!!!

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Keighn
Stop posting already --;

KEIGHN'S INSANITY WELCOMES YOU TO EUO!!!

Post by Keighn »

I didn't see a thread for welcoming new players so they could introduce themselves. Perhaps I'm blind or can't see anything in the search. Rather than having new players make new threads I decided to make one here. I'd like to welcome any new player to the game and hope you find it as enjoyable as I have. I'd also like to welcome back players who haven't played in a while.

Thanks for playing and may you have a good time. And a big thank you to Egg for keeping the server alive.

Now go get your grind on!

p.s. Would love this sticked so it doesn't drop off the page.

Note: Clicking my sig takes you back to the Main EUO page. Check out the armoury for who's playing right now.
Last edited by Keighn on Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
ZUPS!!!!
eggmceye
hello

Re: WELCOME TO EUO

Post by eggmceye »

heI4zkO.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Grunkk
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by Grunkk »

Should older players make an introduction so newer players see this and know something about some people (ie; helpful, hunts in parties, gives free shit etc)
On a search to find the meaning of life... Oh wait, to get to level 450!
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

I don't see why not. I'm all for more people posting on forums. I'm abviously Keighn and here's my alts: Keighn + A whole lot More

Yes, I do love a certain level and am not much of a power gamer. I particularly like trying different combinations and formulated a spreadsheet which I should update. I can't say I've participated much in any developement of the game and I'm a total post whore here.

I'm trying to work on my networking abilities but they suck:

BaneMcDeath's Twitter
Bane McDeath's FACEBOOK
BaneMcDeath@gmail.com
BaneMcDeath Myspace
Ancient Pixelated Games Beyond the Void
Bane McDeath's Madness Forum

I'd definitely like to draw more players to the game.
Turtle
Good morning, Captain.

Post by Turtle »

Hello all, Turtle here. I've been playing for years. Please see me in-game for a free trip through heroic anathema X-D
Arkhan
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Post by Arkhan »

Hi, I'm Arkhan

I started playing like 6 or 7 years ago on one of my "need moar Ultima!" kicks, when I found the game on reconstruction.voyd.net.

I bailed for awhile to do some crap (finished college/made some games/other stuff), but I am back now since every other MMO I've tried blows pretty hard. Why pay for suck?

The game's changed a lot since I left, so I am pretty excited to flail around again.

What's funny is, all the stuff I give a damn about in Ultima Online (treasure map hunting, loot, dungeons, exploring) are in this game...

AND, this game doesn't have Montor as some frigging destroyed city full of demons.

http://www.aschulze.net/ultima/guide/im ... chaos1.jpg << Look at this crap. That's not Montor.

yeah!
Who the hell is General Failure, and WHY is he reading my disk!?
Grunkk

Post by Grunkk »

Hi.. You probably don't want to know me, noone does.
Arkhan

Post by Arkhan »

Grunkk wrote:Hi.. You probably don't want to know me, noone does.

How come?

Do you look like your avatar <<<<

If so, that's ok. I'm into that.
Djanno
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Djanno »

Hello folks!

I've been playing on and off since '03 or '04. It was great to find EUO because I played D&D and liked Ultima in the 1980s :cool: ... a blast from the past renewed!

The game is what you make of it; spend hours exploring every inch of the lands and dungeons, complete quests, find treasures, role play, hang out and be social (or not so social) ;) , whatever... it can be addicting.

It's great that EUO is still evolving, thanks to those responsible! Let's have another decade of fun! :heart: :heart: :heart:

p.s. try PD if you haven't already, THAT can be a refreshing fun/frusterating experience! :LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON:
Djanno :smoke:
Arkhan

Post by Arkhan »

I've found that the game seems a lot more vibrant/full of stuff now than it did before. That was part of the reason I stopped awhile ago. I was like "dang I could just play Ultima V", and I was messing with some other stuff, like that Nazghul engine.

I'm sort of anti social and play MMOs alone (I never group in UO), so I didn't really miss the whole community part since I basically just play with myself..... :mrgreen:

I can't say I've done any questing yet in this, but I am planning to once I am fully reacquainted with the game. (AKA: Once I pile up some money to go to University and jack my cartography to 50)
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Anyone notice that rogues get a bad rap; especially the Hamburglar?
Hamburglar.jpg
H1CrRogue.gif
You know what's kinda sad. When I was offline for about 1.5 years or whatever it was.. I ws seriously considering making an EUO off-line Pencil/pen and paper game. Only did a few spreadsheets though.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

EUO should be this epic and provide snacks. (never saw this before).

Grunkk

Post by Grunkk »

Arkhan wrote:
Grunkk wrote:Hi.. You probably don't want to know me, noone does.

How come?

Do you look like your avatar <<<<

If so, that's ok. I'm into that.
Hi, you must be new here.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Ok, who's the funny guy here? And is it true?
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Any chance for a Valentine's x2 XP weekend for us losers with no GFs? :heart:
SiNeR
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by SiNeR »

hell no!

hahaha :D :chill:
"we are elite, you are not!!"
-goblin elite
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Alright! Dragon Wars had one and now some dude has made one. When is euo getting one?

Sometimes the darkness that resides in us all ceases to ebb as the dampening devices of virtue bleed from the corruption of all the Deadly Sins. There are those that seek the Power to rule with an iron hand, the Position to enable these plans to full fruition, the Prestige to deceive in an all-encompassing pseudo-sanctuary that rots us from the inside, and worse of all... the prevelance of that which contorts our eternal souls into a downward spIral of death and despair.

Tis the love of that which we pay homage to and inject our lifeblood with that which rips our sanity in twain. Believing our ignorance is the strength which will be our saviour is but an arrogant misnomer treading the noxious briny seas of hatred and envy which will, in the end smash our lifeblood against the shoals of misery. As the corrupt embrace the shattered union and drink the pain and suffering rent upon the impoverished, others seek even more devious and deranged means to further imprision the people and force upon them more terror and control.

As the high lords drink their blood and suckle upon the fruits of their slaves hopelessness reinforces its bindings in impenetrable shackles swallowing our minds into an entropy of sensationalized lies. Maybe in times like these there is but one person we can depend upon..... a beacon of blinding light in the impenetrable mire ......... a saviour ..............................................................................

And if that fails we need him........ HOBO ... WITH A SHOTGUN!!!
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Actually, that's just Mackey on the reg server utilizing his justice stick on the wicked. Macky you sick SOB!

So Big Macks themesong I guess:
MrCadbury
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Post by MrCadbury »

Hi guyz,

My name is Cadbury and I like to play.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Awesome! Welcome back and tell all your friends and family.