Cloning Mechanics

Permanent Death and No Grind specific discussion goes here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

KidneyDisease
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

Cloning Mechanics

Post by KidneyDisease »

Something that i have notice since i've gotten a black dragon as a pet is that the amount of clones that i get with my kxq wep has dropped dramatically. Can i not clone something when my dragon has daemons out? I know he can still summon if i have a clone. Just a quick question.
Magrock
Here for the lesbians.

Re: Cloning Mechanics

Post by Magrock »

KidneyDisease wrote:Can i not clone something when my dragon has daemons out?
Yes, you can't.
JadKni
BBQ ABC <3

Post by JadKni »

Been noticing a lot of weird crap with clones on my monk on NG. When I use VYR and enemies clone me, the clones can use poison wind for some reason. When I use mirror image with VYR up, the clones fly (but I can't =()). When I summon demons, I can't use mirror image, but I can summon demons after using mirror image.
Eclips
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Post by Eclips »

There is a number of summon spots you have available. I think the max is 5, maybe 6 for lesser creatures (Spiders or things summoned with KX). You can only have two daemons, and one dragon. Mirror images and the clone spell fill your spaces I believe.

Also, Clones are based off of your current avatar when the clone is made. If you're XJed, the clone will be a rat and will only melee. If you have a mage avatar, but are a fighter, the clone will still use spells. The clones stats are a copy of yours however. Also, mage clones can heal because originally piety was part of the mage class, not priests.