Tales from New Sosaria

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

LordMortiferus
MACRO > me

Tales from New Sosaria

Post by LordMortiferus »

Our tale starts with a normal day in the life of your hero. After he fed Firewyrm with some human corpses he sets out to take a stroll through New Sosaria, which had a problem with graffiti at that day. In the Distance he sees that the evil god of thunder emerges from a cave followed by a heroine with a big nasty enchanted vampyric halberd. Quickly our hero equips himself with his tomahawk and ancient heater to help the mysterious heroine:
001b.gif
TO BE CONTINUED! (probably once a month)

Disclaimer: Tales of New Sosaria is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are the products of the authors imagination bla bla. Any resemblance to actual events, locales or persons is entirely desired.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by LordMortiferus on Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
LordMortiferus
MACRO > me

Re: Tales from New Sosaria

Post by LordMortiferus »

After his bloody victory over the thunder god the dictator himself calls him to his castle for an accolade. Poor hero, the dictator was drunk, again, and beheaded our hero:
002.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LordMortiferus
MACRO > me

Post by LordMortiferus »

The beheaded hero quickly runs out of the castle in fear he could smear more blood on the walls of the dictators castle. Blindly he fells into the ocean on his way to a professional healer who resides near the castle. But he hasn't run out of luck yet - the big bad sparkling vampire and his werewolf friend are on their way to the dictator for a feast:
003.gif
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Ooh, sparkles. You know, I was thinking of doing some sparkle animation that could be overlapped on mobs or players similar to how Masters of Magic did for land enchants. Different sparkles would be different boosts. Was thinking the same about how phase beasts and artifacts have glows around them. OH, the possibilities.

Nic work btw.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

*Bump*
Ozimandias
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Ozimandias »

How the hell did I ever miss this?
Mort, you need to make a euo webcomic :P
There are three kinds of people in this world: those who can count, and those who can't,
WbBann
Here for the lesbians.

Post by WbBann »

make one of me X-D
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

What I'm interested in most is the sparkles in that last one. As we have artifacts that glow and various monsters; I could see various sparkles and other effects used to distinguish properties of various mobs/effects/land.
xShawtyx
Good morning, Captain.

Post by xShawtyx »

LordMortiferus wrote:Our tale starts with a normal day in the life of your hero. After he fed Firewyrm with some human corpses he sets out to take a stroll through New Sosaria, which had a problem with graffiti at that day. In the Distance he sees that the evil god of thunder emerges from a cave followed by a heroine with a big nasty enchanted vampyric halberd. Quickly our hero equips himself with his tomahawk and ancient heater to help the mysterious heroine:
TO BE CONTINUED! (probably once a month)

Disclaimer: Tales of New Sosaria is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are the products of the authors imagination bla bla. Any resemblance to actual events, locales or persons is entirely desired.

Lmmfao... I am just seeing this and all I have to say EFF YOU! <3 =D LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON.
Egg chopped off his arm to get rid of a rash, but its okay.. it'll grow back! He's a crab. Trist is my Fav TrollFace!!
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Bump* You work on any more of this comic?

Things I just noticed: lava, blue critical or magical attack, green magic around shawty's hands.
ZUPS!!!!
LordMortiferus
MACRO > me

Post by LordMortiferus »

bump for Goemon