priest development thread (moa 0.95b)

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Onyxt

Re: moa 0.95b priest thread

Post by Onyxt »

Only concern I have with priests so far is, if we're mace users, how come we summon a sword to help us? Shouldn't it be a flying Great Maul or Lucern Hammer.
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

you better be trolling
Onyxt

Post by Onyxt »

LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON. Sorry it was something that I thought of last night xD. I found it more amusing then anything.
Eclips
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Post by Eclips »

might have found a bug. Will confirm when I find the bless mace spell. When you dual class fighter and maces after converting from fighter/mage and you don't have 100 maces, you blessed maces goes down when you use a normal mace until your normal mace skill is full. I assume it goes both ways back and forth and you can never have both skills at 100.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

true ... I never thought about people multi classing maces and blessed_maces ... that is why they are mut-ex
The Oracle
on lolpatrol

Post by The Oracle »

LC wrote:Don't trim your sorcery or mage skills if you are planning to convert (like I did)
Eid wrote:I /trimskilled my sorcery and magery before realizing I can just get it converted in the monastery.
I lawl at our oldbies btw.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Heavenly Sword. That's a nice name.

While testing priests on alpha, I would soften enemies up with a summon then beat the crap out of em. um and vum give incredible gains at higher levels. I haven't gauged how many +s you get when casting divine hammer spell. All I do now if a lot of my guys can make +6s. Priests greatest attributes is to help buff up party members and heal. But they can still whoop some ass when needed.

Holy Might buff is something I'm still looking forward to.
ZUPS!!!!