MMNS - who wants it?

Post by eggmceye »

post here your applications to be appointed leader as the current one is MIA

this is an old clan with a decent hall and a respectable score
Eclips
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Re: MMNS - who wants it?

Post by Eclips »

If no one else volunteers I'll take it back until we find a suitable replacement. I wish I could stay leader, but I dont have the time to play often.
Zzapp
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Zzapp »

i would like to aply an application to be leader of MMNS. I have been with MMNS for a long time and knowing that it fell was devistating. so yes i would like to be leader of MMNS.Andi also play everyday so i wont let the clan die. please egg i would do anything to have MMNS. :dance:
goemon
on lolpatrol

Post by goemon »

do i need to post a resume? anything worth while is surly epic enough for all of the euo community to remember like it happened last night.

MMNS=mystical mystery ninja society FTW

lets do this, Prinny :P

seriously though...

ill take it over and making something of it....or atleast try to :\ but how much do you hear about ninjas failing?
i led OOTT to the #1 spot on the leader boards so ive ran an ok clan before so it wont be out of control (disregaurding the rules of my random ass clans) plus this could be nice little turn around of things for me, take something semi-seriously in EUO for once. :D(no offence to egg, EUO is just a game after all not a job....atleast not for me)

if i take over MMNS does this mean D12 is still on my ass and eclips still holds a grudge? :P
Zzapp
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Zzapp »

goemon wrote:do i need to post a resume? anything worth while is surly epic enough for all of the euo community to remember like it happened last night.

seriously though...

ill take it over and making something of it....or atleast try to :\ but how much do you hear about ninjas failing?
i led OOTT to the #1 spot on the leader boards so ive ran an ok clan before so it wont be out of control (disregaurding the rules of my random ass clans) plus this could be nice little turn around of things for me, take something semi-seriously in EUO for once. :D(no offence to egg, EUO is just a game after all not a job....atleast not for me)

if i take over MMNS does this mean D12 is still on my ass and eclips still holds a grudge? :P
the whole reason people got pissed of at Rufio is because he changed the name to Kings of Exile so you think you would have an ok clan if you destroyed the one of the oldest clans in EUO? you'll end up just like poor rufio. :--;:
Mackey
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Mackey »

Laughing out Loud like a mackey, so eclips and goemon would just up and abandon D12?
Eclips

Post by Eclips »

ID come back, I just dont want mmns to die.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

goemon wrote:do i need to post a resume? anything worth while is surly epic enough for all of the euo community to remember like it happened last night.

seriously though...

Egg put the name back to Mystic Mages of New Sosaria. I think he would rather have this clan stay a pure mage clan according to old EUO lore. I'll join the clan with an alt, prolly Powermite and maybe Gargamel but I sure don't want to lead it. I've got my hands full with EGO.
ZUPS!!!!
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

It doesn't have to be exclusive to mages, but the name should stay as it is since it is one of the original clans, and has a hall.

(if you don't like the name, start a new clan, altho there is support for changing name and tag (you will lose the hall if you chg yr tag tho))
Eclips

Post by Eclips »

Ahh, Don't let them change the tag or name! The name is part of what makes it so great. If no one is good enough to lead the clan to greatness I say you turn it into a map like IAG (without making it into ruins) and just fill it with magical creatures.
~SF~
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Post by ~SF~ »

I may not be a charter member, but I have seen my fair share of changes in EUO over the past few months, I do believe that this is NOT something that should be changed.

TO MACKEY: Fyi, Zzapp is also in D12, so Laughing out Loud like a Mackey @ you :P

And it would be hard for me to choose a side on this, I said that I would follow Zzapp, but I also think that eclips would make an excelent leader

More than likely I wouldn't join, so I have no idea if my say means squat here (Or even if I planned on joining :rage: ) but I figured I would just through in that tidbit

I was originally going to post for leadership, but I believe that I am:
A) Not liked enough to become a leader of a large clan
B) Hated enough to not become a leader of a large clan
C) Too busy creating/holding together TGK
E) I don't know enough about EUO lore, so.... meh
E) Eff probably hates me anyway, rofl, so no luck there either

But I do believe that I would be active enough (Thats for damn sure!)

Well, anyways, with :heart:
~SF~
"A rose by any other name is just as sweet... but there is only ONE twinkie!"
goemon
on lolpatrol

Post by goemon »

Mackey wrote:Laughing out Loud like a mackey, so eclips and goemon would just up and abandon D12?
i already left, i was sick of random tools annoying me 24/7 :\
Mackey
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Mackey »

I say we euthanize MMNS and my D12 members come back, so we can take the MMNS hall. But that's just me.
~SF~

Post by ~SF~ »

I wouldn't disagree with that, would let me fulfill my promise to Mackey as well (Loopholes ftw)

But again, thats just me as well :rage:
ChrisCooper
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by ChrisCooper »

I'll take it. I'm an ambitious guy when I need to be.

Co founder of SPT, and I did a lot of helping it run smoothly back in the day, if that counts for anything.
I'm here to kick ass, and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of bubblegum.
Zzapp
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Zzapp »

i decline my aplication.
TheOneGuy
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by TheOneGuy »

leader of mmns sounds like fun :cool: i want to take it if no one else is better qualified

and i am active i would not let the clan die by any means

level 140 mage and i know the game well
all i want is a test server for maped then ill be happy ...
~SF~

Post by ~SF~ »

TheOneGuy wrote:leader of mmns sounds like fun :cool: i want to take it if no one else is better qualified

and i am active i would not let the clan die by any means

level 140 mage and i know the game well
Definatley seems most qualified to me, but thats just me, and my opinion is useless

* Cry Emo, CRY! *
ChrisCooper
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by ChrisCooper »

Come on egg. Can I just have this clan? :P

I'll whip it back into shape, populate it with the SMART mage characters, and if I ever get bored of it, I'm going to make sure the next leader isn't stupid.
I'm here to kick ass, and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of bubblegum.