M.I.B. MERCHANTS IN BUSINESS

EUO clan threads go here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

I haven't been on the regular server for some time now and I'm going to end my reign over M.I.B. In my stead I'd like Craft or Gulnar to take over as leader of the clan. When you get a chance contact me. During this transmission the Clan will be closed and all current members will be removed. Craft/Gulnar, if you take this job, I implore you to set new standards and add members as you wish based on experience you've seen from other clan leaders.

My decision to do this is based on two reasons:

1. I have been on other servers, mainly pd and thus have neglected both my GM and Clan Leader duties.

2. My interface with the game seems to be upsetting my computers hardware for some damn bizarre reason. I've reformatted and reinstalled my computer at least a dozen times in the last few weeks. I've finally goten some new hardware as well but the issue still remains that my connection time playing EUO is limited as it screws up in a short time.

3. I think I've learned enough about the current dungeons and playability of EUO to actually start designing for the game. I've wasted too much time putting off work. I plan to start small and build up.

In the mean time I'd like to congratulate the new Events Coordinater on providing interesting encounters for the playerbase. He's done a swell job on educating me on various ideas as well and I know he'll be a great asset to your adventuring fun.

Craft/Gulnar, do get in touch will me ASAP.
ZUPS!!!!
LaughingCoyote
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Post by LaughingCoyote »

Keighn, you've done a great job as the head of MIB over the last two years in building up M.I.B as an active clan that socialized, co-operated and partied together.

I'm sorry to hear about your hardware problems, and hope to see some of the maps you're planning on making on the servers.

Unfortunately because of your absence, since the last three weeks that I have been playing regularly again I have noticed that I am the only M.I.B. presence on the regular server.

It is time to both reactivate our membership and recruit new players.

If either Craft or Gulnar has not contacted you, please consider me for the position of Clan Leader, otherwise the new Clan Leader should consider me as the first person to be re-recruited.
Gulnar
on lolpatrol

Post by Gulnar »

I haven't been playing much recently, and I've mostly been on PD when I've been playing. I haven't seen Craft on in ages, but maybe he's been on more the last couple weeks when I haven't been on?

If LC is active, and plans on being fairly active for the forseeable future, give leadership to him.

My activity on the regular server has been pretty darn low since December, but I think I've been more active than LC over the last 3+ months; however LC might be more active than I know, since our time zones are far apart.

I'll take over if you want me to, but LC might be a better choice if he wants the job.

LC, you planning on playing more over the next few months?
LaughingCoyote

Post by LaughingCoyote »

Well, I don't have a full time job anymore and I will be going back to full-time study this year. My time table will be hectic, but I will be spending time on reg for the foreseeable future. Maybe not several hours each day that I'm doing now, but definitely several hours over the week.

But yea, it's hard to judge when we live in different zones. The other question would be, is regular more busy when you log on then when I do?

Usually 2-5 people average for most of the time that I can log on.

But yes, I will be playing more.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Well then, congratulations LC on the new leadership position. Gimme a hollar when you're on and I'll try to get the position switched to you. I'll have to look it up as I've never done it before.
ZUPS!!!!
Onyxt
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Onyxt »

Keighn wrote:Well then, congratulations LC on the new leadership position. Gimme a hollar when you're on and I'll try to get the position switched to you. I'll have to look it up as I've never done it before.
You need to have him in MIB then send it to him (I forgot the command)
DrBiggie
on lolpatrol

Post by DrBiggie »

/abdicate LaughingCoyote
"I should make a gold suit of armor for my pimp"

DrBiggie: wtfs up Raiden?!
Raiden: you high?
LaughingCoyote

Post by LaughingCoyote »

Thanks Keighn, will try my best.

Will start with a new thread and hopefully this one can be unstickied.
Zilverlight
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Zilverlight »

I'm borrowing 2 of each gem +charm/paralyze/sleep/confusion just for decoration in my house.
Desmond (AKA: Rurik)
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Re: M.I.B. MERCHANTS IN BUSINESS

Post by Keighn »

All members of M.I.B. need to sing this song (see below) and since I'm 99% of the clan that means I'll be singing it in my head.

Tribute to Pirates and the Pineapple Under the Sea

Follow the bouncing lyrics if you can't understand:

Twinkle, Twinkle, Patrick Star,
I made myself a sandwhich.
My mommy named it Fred,
It tastes beans and bacon,
And smelles like it's been dead.
Writing is hard so I used a pointy pencil
Pointy, Pointy, Pointy, Pointy, Pointy, Point.
P.U., what's that horrible smell?
Drum solo!
(Drum Solo)
I have a head,
It ends in a point
Pointy, Pointy, Pointy, Pointy, Pointy, Point.
This song is over,
except for this line,
You win this round,
Broccoli!
ZUPS!!!!
ChrisCooper
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by ChrisCooper »

Dude. Destroyer. Start this clan back up. I miss it.
I'm here to kick ass, and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of bubblegum.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

M.I.B. has expanded horizens to the Player Death shard. Just thought I'd let you know since I've been hanging there for a bit.
ZUPS!!!!
†WARMAGE†
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by †WARMAGE† »

Hey everyone m the newest member of MIB :D hopefully a few people are still active around the reg server getnn kinda lonly but im sure some people will pop back up soon :)
Last edited by †WARMAGE† on Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rufio

Post by Rufio »

:dance:
Last edited by Rufio on Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rufio - Level 314 - Bloodkin - Mage
http://euotopia.com/plyr.php?p=Rufio&serv=reg
†WARMAGE†
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by †WARMAGE† »

Welcome! this clan may be coming back after all :D
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Good to see you guys are active. Yeah, someday I might recruit even more. Might be interesting to see what happens while I'm away. I sure miss some of my old guys though. Chances are they won't come back.
ZUPS!!!!
Rufio

Post by Rufio »

Keighn wrote:Good to see you guys are active. Yeah, someday I might recruit even more. Might be interesting to see what happens while I'm away. I sure miss some of my old guys though. Chances are they won't come back.
Thats a hint i am thinkin. :D
Rufio - Level 314 - Bloodkin - Mage
http://euotopia.com/plyr.php?p=Rufio&serv=reg
†WARMAGE†
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by †WARMAGE† »

anyone besids SLAYED and myself active MIB members? even if your on PD it would be helpfull to have a few clan members log on reg server once and a while so we dont become super inactive :-S
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Who's the fucking cunt who I let in and thought they could just rip everything off/sell and leave the clan? You know, just because I had back surgery and and am pretty much offline doesn't mean you can be a little dickhead and fuck the other members over.

Lessee... last members recruited:

warmage+alts
SLAYED
Rufio

and maybe a few others.

I come to take a look and poof they've all left the clan except warmage main alt. Pretty fucking fishy! I guess I should have listened to myself. So, good job you pukes. Your true colors show and I'm betting that's how you are IRL. Way to ruin things for others and possible people that I might have considered letting join. May your accounts get erradicated.
ZUPS!!!!
†WARMAGE†
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by †WARMAGE† »

why do you assume i took and sold things from the clan?
i stayed in the clan i acctually tried to get people from pd to logg on reg to get the clan activity up i did nothing wrong