Ozimandias here from the grave

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Ozi
How do I attack?

Ozimandias here from the grave

Post by Ozi »

I played years ago and contributed to the writing of lore and in game books (necromancer, golem story, and some more but mostly ones that ended up rejected or at least not getting in after being accepted due to editing burdens at the time like the Gundobad stroy) as well as expanding the Maeondir-side of the wiki. My Clan was SPT.

Problem is, I lost the old account's email (which I know, in case it helps me to reveal) that the password would be sent to - also long forgotten. I was wondering if there was anyway to merge the two. I barely remember all the characters' names and many in game references, but whatever I can provide in this request I will do so at my best. I plan on seeing if there's more to tinker around as well, despite me barely being an active player in the past (never even reached lvl 100 on any character)

Lots has changed in years. I battled unmittigated bipolarity but eventually treatment and myself came out on top. Got my own place. I dropped out of college but now am seeking creative writing as a career in adolescent stories / general fiction, in addition to oddjobs to keep me financially going. I also have long re-made my golem story into something new and separate of euo fan fiction and am shopping it's re-write around to small indie magazine publishers along with other short stories.

How has EUO been since, gosh half a decade atleast it's been? I remember a lot of folks and things, and tried logging back in a year or two ago and still can't, but have browsed the forums and game features now and then. Is there still interest in wiki-building and lore-building work?
eggmceye
hello

Re: Ozimandias here from the grave

Post by eggmceye »

yep

I reckon this is you

http://euotopia.com/plyr.php?p=OziMandias&serv=reg

email me, and yeh: knowing yr old email address will help, even if you can't email from it

egg@swut.net

welcome back!
Ozi
How do I attack?

Re: Ozimandias here from the grave

Post by Ozi »

Yes indeedy. And the email was actually hacked by a phish / bot or whatever is the term years ago, so giving it public on here won't be a problem. Since I don't generally like having my full name posted for long tho, i'll edit it out after a response of confirmation

edit: LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON i just saw the email you provided for me to mail it too :P

DOUBLE EDIT: sent via my new account's email