[REG] Level 30, where to next?

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Durwinatica
BBQ ABC <3

[REG] Level 30, where to next?

Post by Durwinatica »

So on my Priest I've been grinding out my class skills to make sure that when I get in fights, I'm efficient and effective in resolving them. I've gotten pretty far (maxed my spell schools and close to maxing blessed maces), and now I want to increase my levels more before I start taking to crafting skills. The problem is, most of the dungeons I go in, I either stomp the mobs, or I get stomped (dragons are the bane of my lack of MR existence). I'm still pretty low level, and I really need to find the perfect inbetween to get decent XP again (outside of quests), without a heavy risk of dying.

I know quests are the best way, and for now I'm going to hit those up too... but I'll run out of quests in my level range before I even get out of the 30s. What are some good dungeons and mobs to hit up to get higher levels? In fact, if you could give a list based on current level range (levels 1-25: mobname/dungeonname, levels 26-50 etc etc) that would be amazing!

Thanks for the help from my last thread, I hope I can get just as helpful replies with this question! :)
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Re: [REG] Level 30, where to next?

Post by Keighn »

Well, if you can get your mr up to say a solid 600 (probably less), regen belt, maybe dragonscale boots then you could loop ana daemons. I forgot the full name but most call her Anna. Good dragon loop too.
EmoMage
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by EmoMage »

anathema
eggmceye wrote:
ParadoxOfChoice wrote: Zombie using bow/sling probably shouldn't give disease.

the zombies are pulling the arrows out of their ass
Durwinatica
BBQ ABC <3

Post by Durwinatica »

Thank you for the replies, I will try daemons but I fear I'll probably just end up dead. Others have recommended Minotaurs as well. I'll give these suggestions a try, if any more suggestions come to mind please do pitch them this way. Thank you!
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Anathema enema will get those levels out of ya.

Pass the lysol and a mop.
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

Try River's End. There are minotaurs and imps plenty there. When that gets too easy, you can do heroic River's End. Once that gets easy, there are plenty of areas with Dragons such as Dead Forest and Tangled Forest.
IGN: 1
LaughingCoyote
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Post by LaughingCoyote »

Hijacking thread:
Level 200 Mage/Priest. Can get about 1600 MR. Lags like it is back in fashion.

Where should I go hunting? Or should I just reclass as something else that is more lag tolerant? :(
Hecate wrote: I feel even more evil than ever, milking cows before killing them.
eggmceye wrote:pretty cool having vigour put in the manual after 14 years X-D
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

LaughingCoyote wrote:Hijacking thread:
Level 200 Mage/Priest. Can get about 1600 MR. Lags like it is back in fashion.

Where should I go hunting? Or should I just reclass as something else that is more lag tolerant? :(
I pulled up your character, your gear is kinda all over the place. You're a mage, go full int everything, you get MR from int and you can get vigour from making your items Mystic (balmystic for int) - http://euotopia.com/plyr.php?p=LaughingCoyote&serv=reg

Here are my suggestions:
Main hand: Balymystic Bent Leg (vampyric) (sweet item btw)
Off hand: Balymystic Carved Skull of Int +30 or higher (bone)
Head: Balymystic Cap of Int +30 or higher (bone)
Torso: Balymystic Robe of Int +30 or higher (bone)
Belt: Balymystic Belt of Int +30 or higher (bone) or Balymystic Belt of Regen
Legs: Balymystic Gi (legs) of Int +30 or higher (gold, silver, or w/e)
Feet: Balymystic Dragonscale boots of Int +30 or higher
Hands: Balymystic Gloves of Int +30 or higher (gold, silver, or w/e)
Neck: Balymystic Necklace of attack +8/+9 (bone)
Rings: Balmystic Magebands or Balymystic Rings of attack +8/+9 (bone)

This gives you 27 vigour, way more int, way more HP, and the MR should be good too. With your current gear, you could hunt heroic daemons or regular dragons. With the gear above, shadow creatures shouldn't be a problem.

As far as your lag problem and switching classes, that's a personal preference. My suggestion is to try other classes on NG or Weekly PD to see if you like the different playstyle. Let me know if you need any more help or class suggestions.
IGN: 1
LaughingCoyote
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Post by LaughingCoyote »

Thanks 1.

I'm not sure I can get balmythic anytime soon. Don't you need to GM every crafting skill? I'm still awhile away from GMing Weaponsmithing - don't think I'll ever get enough materials for it. :(

I'm thinking of going mage/necro instead of mage/priest. I thought the bone HP bonus only worked for necros anyway?

Bent Leg was a recent gift. :D
Hecate wrote: I feel even more evil than ever, milking cows before killing them.
eggmceye wrote:pretty cool having vigour put in the manual after 14 years X-D