Deju Vu - Guide to shadow area

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Paru
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Deju Vu - Guide to shadow area

Post by Paru »

The other day Someone asked me how to get to the shadow zone in Deja Vu as they forgot. This is simply a guide to that area. Once you enter the void for the first time you will land near a bridge(that map you can watch as you first run the program but before you play). You will want to go to the Town, in the SE corner, Not the house or Castle. That will bring you to the nord "garden" with the yellow road. Enter the Portal to the north. Also note that first map has ZERO shadow monsters the follow maps may have Shadow Imps, Demons and Dragons, and VERY rarely Shadow mages. You will start in the SE corner with some grave stones There is alot of Angry cows no shadow creatures however. Go NORTH to the mines not the portal on the left side, That takes you to the Nord Jail. The VERY first door above the jailer you need to search and find a door. this is your 2nd void. This will Transport you to a hallway the portal at that end takes you to the shadow zone. Deju Vu has some monsters that dont appear anyplace else AFIK. Since it tends to make friendly things into enemies braisers walk around and melee, any shopkeepers or npc guests like the jailer himself are evil as well. Some maps dont allow blink others do. I tihnk all the maps to the shadow zone do. I havn't seen any phase's braisers dont drop anything, not sure about the evil humans. typical exits tend to be stairs, towns, castles, houses, and sometimes chairs. Portals tend to be the only things that goes to another map that doesnt offer the same way back. Maps tend to have shadow imps most often, sometimes a few shadow demons or Dragons. I've only seen a shadow mage by Blinking across the 2nd void and blindly following the map(no idea area this is surrounding). Unlike Ana It doesnt feel like it was made on purpose and thus NOT a secret passway well Blinking beyond that 2nd void.
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Re: Deju Vu - Guide to shadow area

Post by 1[WoWz] »

I like niche guides like this, but you seriously need some formatting. Space this out a bit mate.
IGN: 1