Pet tome level req?!?

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

TH_Dragon
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

Pet tome level req?!?

Post by TH_Dragon »

I spent some money on adamantium coins to get a color for my pet. I bought a wand of dragon blanking and pet dyeing not realizing that the dragon blanking one would allow me to dye it as well. So After this oversight I decided to get a pet for MrCrowley and gave him the wand of pet dyeing. I leveled a few dragons until I got a black for him, and then I traded the dragon to him again not realizing something. I wasn't aware that pet tomes required a taming level to use and MrCrowley only has 40 taming. There isn't a tooltip or anything that says anything about pet tomes requiring certain levels or I would have taught the pets the spells that he wanted in the first place, but now he has a dragon with no skills. I gave him a tome of flame wind which requires 100 to use, I really don't want to buy 2 more pet transfer deeds to resolve this, anyone know of any other ways?

P.S. It would also be cool to have the tooltip for the greater wand of transference show that it will only work on certain tints, rather than waiting until someone tries to use it to tell them. I wouldn't have spent 25 addy coins on something that i wasn't going to use and ended up trashing. I also ended up using it on an item thinking that copper added MR when in fact it does not, Is this a change because I feel like it did add MR at one point.

-Servvs in game
The flames of The Heartless Dragon shall reign upon us all!
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Re: Pet tome level req?!?

Post by Keighn »

My bad. I thought i put that info in my pet guide. Yeah, i think you need 100 taming for using pet spell tomes.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

ZUPS!!!!
TH_Dragon
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

Post by TH_Dragon »

LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON, woops
The flames of The Heartless Dragon shall reign upon us all!