Deleting an EUO account.

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Wilhelm
BBQ ABC <3

Deleting an EUO account.

Post by Wilhelm »

After dying. A lot, from lags, mobs, etc, loving Euo for more than 10 years (with some pauses), The time has come to say that Im fed up with it.
I would like to ask you Egg, to delete my account. Permanently. (And two others, which i created over the years and didnt use. Sorry).

Though all those people that play it are f***ing awesome, and I love'em, I had enough, the love I had for EUO has been terminated by Euo itself. Ive put enough love and dedication to it, started all over hundred times etc and eventually have enough of it.
:)

Please, for everyone else, enjoy the game as much as you can, for me its a goodbye :)

Please, delete these following accounts: potaczx, Highlander and HusarzX. All the passwords are the same for those, youll verify it by that.

Thanks, have a good life.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Re: Deleting an EUO account.

Post by Keighn »

Probably could have sent Egg an email. Not all that sure if egg deletes accounts upon request. As to euo terminated by euo itself; well it is a fast pasted 2D ultima-like game with many inspirations. I can only conclude you mean by PD server for lost stuff. Its the risk there. I had a set back a bit by my own stupidity back in December. I got over it. Learned a few new tactics because of it. But its a game in the end.. not a career.. (though some keep telling me it seems to be mine).

And if you look at any game (I'll even go back to solo pencil and papers) one can get into the statistics, hoarding, and ever adventure that never ends. Well, at least the forums got some use. I haven't been posting to my thread even though I found some videos of the super hero Kim Jong Un... yeah... very odd him a super hero.
Wilhelm
BBQ ABC <3

Post by Wilhelm »

I know. That's what I did, I know what i got into.
Been a great pleasure to play with you Keighn.
Luxorious
on lolpatrol

Post by Luxorious »

You don't quit EUO, you just have breaks.

(chanting) One of us, one of us!

Best wishes, luxorious
No, I don't wear a watch. As my Dad used to say, "I'm not into time, man."
DrRude
Good morning, Captain.

Post by DrRude »

EUO becomes a mental space you can retreat into when you've gotta take a break from the madness of life. People watch movies and TV shows because they want a story that will be all wrapped up in 60 to 90 minutes... or at least at the end of the season. Real life rarely has nice neat endings like that after graduation.

EUO is somewhere in between. X-D