The manual is down

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

treos
I once posted in TFIOOC!

The manual is down

Post by treos »

i was about to check something but it seems the manual is down and gives this message currently:

A database query error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software.

oh and long time no see, EUO, again.
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Re: The manual is down

Post by 1[WoWz] »

treos wrote:i was about to check something but it seems the manual is down and gives this message currently:

A database query error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software.

oh and long time no see, EUO, again.
Welcome back. It looks like the manual is up again. It's working for me at least.
IGN: 1
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

yeh I fixed it late last night (about 9 hours ago) - database needed repair
treos
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by treos »

[quote="1[WoWz]Welcome back.[/quote]

thanks, it looks like i didn't miss too much while away this time. necromancers were implemented which is nice to see though i'm not entirely sure how that summoning spell works yet. i think my necro char...and yes, i still like hanging out on alpha >.> anyway, so far i only seem able to summon ghosts, skeletons, zombies,and maybe ghouls at near 50%+. maybe i just need more INT to boost the power.

oh and something to note about the maps for sosaria (the 1st of the 3 world maps). seems the locations on them are now outdated as i got stuck looking for the necro trainer in the library only to find no library on the maps. turns out it was what was once known as Kaswel Keep west of Izumi. :/ guess a new or updated map could help with that.

edit: oh yeah, i also noticed that quest givers usually have the ! and ? over them now which makes it a good bit easier finding where which on is, easier.