Enchanting

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

trydold
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Enchanting

Post by trydold »

hello all iv just started playing again and started doing some enchanting ,in my list of skills enchanting dosnt even show up so i figured i never did any last time i played ,iv enchanted some torches and peergems no problems but each time i do a enchantment i get a msg in red writing saying Skill not bumped ; you are over the class cap;try /myskills ,i try myskills but it dosnt all fit in the space thats aloted for chat but as i siad when i click on Z and my skills come up enchanting dosnt even show up so i figure my enchanting skill is 0% but if skill not bumped i will never get of 0% ? can anyone explain or have any idea,s whats happening ,also 99% of the time when i kill monsters i get that red msg saying skill not bumped ect ect im lvl 88 and when i kill dragons im gettting that msg ? ,i am accumalating experience and leveling up but i dont think my skills are moving at all ? any ideas would be a big help thankz
LordMortiferus
MACRO > me

Re: Enchanting

Post by LordMortiferus »

You can scroll through your chat window using page up and page down if I am not mistaken.
Otherwise I have too wild guesses:
# You are above your class cap (Monk skills + Priest skills + some other skill > 198%)
# do you have res sickness?
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

You can press page up and page down to scroll through chat. Try typing /myskills and figuring out what skills you have over the class cap limit, then reduce those skills with /trimskill
IGN: 1
trydold
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Post by trydold »

thkz foe the help ill give it a try