2015 August PVP Tournament

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Re: 2015 August PVP Tournament

Post by 1[WoWz] »

I had fun this tourney. Also the prize wasn't worked out until after the tourney was over Cin.

Thanks for the diamond coin Egg.
IGN: 1
CinisterD
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by CinisterD »

Thanks for the clarity 1. All I've heard is anger and complaining, it gets old fast >.<' . Glad to hear someone enjoyed themselves.
Kynt
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Post by Kynt »

Congrats to Mackey for winning! I had a lot of fun in the first PVP tournament I've participated in. Good fights everyone.
Brandon
BBQ ABC <3

Post by Brandon »

Looks like this year's tournament was something. Congratulations to Mackey for winning and 1 for that second place. I personally decided not to join this year just to see how it played out and from the looks I'll join the tournament again in say 2019 if the games still around. :geek: p.s I knew a vampire was going to take it.
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

2019? joining the navy?
dirtyking
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by dirtyking »

i wanted to say that i think the gear in nord got a lot of use because of the tournament idk with all the gear i got i never look at stuff like that but it was cool to look threw it n pick gear to go to war in ;) hope its in next years tournament
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

eggmceye wrote:Thanx for those who fought. Those who actualy fought a game all get 1 diamond coin which has been sent to the bot and can be collected on reg on any char on your account.

You may wish to spend your coin on a tinting wand which can be bought in Nord by the well. Or you can keep the diamond coin as a souvenier but there is no guarantee that they won't become another currency, so maybe just buy the tint wand.

Winner (Mackey) gets 'Undisputed champ belt (2015)'
Ah, now I know why when I visited reg what the tint wand merch was and the diamond coins. I was like... WTH is this?