character creation date in armoury

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

treos
I once posted in TFIOOC!

character creation date in armoury

Post by treos »

hey, egg

sorry for bothering you over something stupid but since someone is being a know-it-all and insists otherwise i have to ask you for clarification.

on the armoury up at the top of any character page it had a line saying (i'll use my alpha char for this example...and yes, i'm still haunting that server as a golem. don't bug me please, my choice to stay on that server >.>): Created: 2013/07/20 14:14

is that when you first created your character (in the case of alpha, created/copied) at the title screen of the game (which i'm quite certain it is or else it would say something along the lines of total time played rather than created) OR is that the total amount of time you've played the game?

also, this raises another question. if i've had this golem http://euotopia.com/plyr.php?p=zerg&serv=A since 2013/07/20 and alpha supposedly resets every so often, why have i never lost any items or the whole character due to a reset?
EmoMage
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Re: character creation date in armoury

Post by EmoMage »

i'm not sure why this matters at all, but anywho...

That date is when THAT CHARACTER was created/made/copied or whatever else on THAT particular SERVER.
eggmceye wrote:
ParadoxOfChoice wrote: Zombie using bow/sling probably shouldn't give disease.

the zombies are pulling the arrows out of their ass
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

Emo is right ...
and with regard to alpha hasn't been reset for ages (it is NOT regular, it is when I feel like it, and that might have been 5 years ago now) ... so it would be indeed created/copied 2013
EmoMage
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by EmoMage »

eggmceye wrote:Emo is right ...
someone grab the god damn calender.

eggmceye wrote:
ParadoxOfChoice wrote: Zombie using bow/sling probably shouldn't give disease.

the zombies are pulling the arrows out of their ass
treos
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by treos »

LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON alright then, thanks for confirming my ability to read correctly.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

With the nigh infinite copying of alts to the server; I'm surprised full DM abilities aren't granted on ng.

Well, item creation, stat, level, skill setting to any point value, immortality, invisibility, and any map or x,y teleportation. It is a test server and not intended for permanent alts.

Arguments is playing the server that way ruins the game and any one with level 500 or 1k alt respectively probably already know the game inside out.

Sometimes a good wiping is needed.