EUO Manual

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

tildeqqq3
BBQ ABC <3

EUO Manual

Post by tildeqqq3 »

The manual is out of date everyone knows this. On top of that I have seen no new changes to, not one noticeable. Only admins can even make an account. Curious as to why people can not update or add to it. Many small things added by new people would go a long way to making the manual up to date.

I for one would not mind helping to update it.
jumpstart
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Re: EUO Manual

Post by jumpstart »

Actually, Eggmceye typically makes manual accounts for those who ask him. A lot of the player base has contributed to the manual before.

However your point of the manual being out of date and needing to be updated is a valid one. The community for this game has grown smaller over the years, and naturally, so has the contribution to the manual.

Edit: I should also mention that the manual is not going to cover everything. Discovering the secrets of the game are left to you.
~Mario
CinisterD
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by CinisterD »

jumpstart wrote:Actually, Eggmceye typically makes manual accounts for those who ask him. A lot of the player base has contributed to the manual before.

However your point of the manual being out of date and needing to be updated is a valid one. The community for this game has grown smaller over the years, and naturally, so has the contribution to the manual.

Edit: I should also mention that the manual is not going to cover everything. Discovering the secrets of the game are left to you.

Hes right. All you have to do is ask egg and he'll make you an account to the manual. Many players contribute. Problem is, as he said, the player base shrinks a lot. I haven't had the time to do many updates, or I happily would. I can almost guarantee egg will make you an account if you ask nicely.

Also again, I agree with Jump, the best tricks you have to find for yourself :lesson:
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

I don't think it is that bad
if you want an account to edit it, email me egg@swut.net
it is closed to random edits due to getting spammed by bots
Mackey
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Mackey »

eggmceye wrote:I don't think it is that bad
if you want an account to edit it, email me egg@swut.net
it is closed to random edits due to getting spammed by bots
Wait, so spider silks + dragon hides + silver dust WON'T make my **** bigger? Friggin bots, man.
EmoMage
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by EmoMage »

i've asked multiple friggin times and i haven't gotten one!

I know a lot 'bout dis damn games.
eggmceye wrote:
ParadoxOfChoice wrote: Zombie using bow/sling probably shouldn't give disease.

the zombies are pulling the arrows out of their ass