Merchant Gone

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

tildeqqq3
BBQ ABC <3

Merchant Gone

Post by tildeqqq3 »

I just had my merchant vanish while I was gone today. I had put a lot of things in there to sell. Nothing was over priced. Never changed a value on any of them in fact. The merchant had tokens and was up a matter of a day two tops. On top of that none of the items were transferred to my bank. Is there a reason for this? I am frusterated this happened.

Note: I added this merchant to Barter Town West near the North entrance.
Note: This happened on "bearhiderug" Character Name "coolaid"

The EUO Manual States
"" Losing your Merchant
--If your merchant has extremely overpriced or inappropriately priced items (eg: a potion for 1,000,000 gp) then he will be deleted, and all your items will be lost, including any gold the merchant may have collected.
--You are guaranteed to lose your merchant if he is void of stock, and during maintenance, the DM does a check for empty merchants to delete. """

Is there a way to get the merchant back?
Get the items that disappeared back?

Help please. Thanks.
eggmceye
hello

Re: Merchant Gone

Post by eggmceye »

No one would have deleted it on purpose. Manual is out of date. If items didn't go to bank then it must have died (which it shouldn't).

Maybe it went to sleep? is this it?
20141014-083743.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tildeqqq3
BBQ ABC <3

Post by tildeqqq3 »

That's him, wasn't there when I logged on and played maybe an hour ago. Am on now as well. Truthfully, I did not take time into account. I will TP next day time.

Is anyone able to edit the manual? ie me?
tildeqqq3
BBQ ABC <3

Post by tildeqqq3 »

WELL! My merchant was there. Should have taken time into account.