I return! What did I miss?

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Deoxy
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

I return! What did I miss?

Post by Deoxy »

It has been too long, I've been inactive since last September if I'm not mistaken, I can hardly remember, and have no doubt missed out on a lot. Had a bit of a dire situation (or 'situations', rather), shit kept piling up and I've hardly had any peace these last months. So it's not that I was getting tired of EUO :bs: . I doubt my prior presence was significant enough to have me mourned but I'm glad to be back! :heart: . I've already seen the client got some major update so big kudos on that!! I'll be going through the changelog. Did I miss anything special? Events?
Turtle
Good morning, Captain.

Re: I return! What did I miss?

Post by Turtle »

Hi Deoxy! Welcome back!

The 10th birthday party was epic viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4949

The client rewrite was a big deal. Races got revised and multi-classing got a boost.

Lots of new buyables for addy and crystal coins! See you on Reg. I don't play on Turtle anymore, mostly BobbyDigital.
Deoxy
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

Re: I return! What did I miss?

Post by Deoxy »

Turtle! How have you been man? :mrgreen: Yeah I was going through the 10th bday post and getting sad I missed out on that. Good to see it has survived for so long :)

I hardly remember how to play, I'll need to wrap my head around the changes first. Anyhow thanks for the welcome back, I'll be on reg later tonight after a much needed nap.