Help needed with Lycan cure

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Lion2301
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Help needed with Lycan cure

Post by Lion2301 »

Hi everyone!

I am playing Euotopia on an unregular basis for about two years now, but this is my first post here. :)
One of my major problems in the game is to get rid of lycanthropy; the so-called "Lycan Cure by Old Henry". I am aware of all the things this guy wants me to do or organize for the cure, but I am already stuck at the second point.
So my question is if anyone could write a feasible step-by-step guide for this because I haven't seen one anywhere. I am aware that this would be a big spoiler for anyone who really wants to achive this on his own, so maybe it could be marked as spoiler or a section for spoilers could be set up in this forum, which could become a perfect playe for other solutions aswell.
on lolpatrol

Re: Help needed with Lycan cure

Post by 1 »

Lion2301 wrote:Hi everyone!

I am playing Euotopia on an unregular basis for about two years now, but this is my first post here. :)
One of my major problems in the game is to get rid of lycanthropy; the so-called "Lycan Cure by Old Henry". I am aware of all the things this guy wants me to do or organize for the cure, but I am already stuck at the second point.
So my question is if anyone could write a feasible step-by-step guide for this because I haven't seen one anywhere. I am aware that this would be a big spoiler for anyone who really wants to achive this on his own, so maybe it could be marked as spoiler or a section for spoilers could be set up in this forum, which could become a perfect playe for other solutions aswell.
The lycan cure isn't an easy quest if you haven't done it before. A step by step guide might be frowned upon but there are many people in the game willing to help. The best advice I can give is to ask politely in global chat for help on the steps you're stuck on. If you see me in game, I can help; my in game name is 1.

Good luck! :)
Lion2301

Post by Lion2301 »

I already tried this but the explanations I got did not really help me along. If I happen to see you, I will ask but this rather depends on hazard.
I'd still suggest setting up a spoiler section for such cases.
Lion2301

Post by Lion2301 »

There's just another point I'd like to criticize about Lycantropy:
While being a Werewolf one cannot eat. This can lead to precarious situations, especially when being somewhere in a large dungeon. While I completely understand the impossibility of using weapons and other usables, it seems illogical to me that eating is not possible in lycan mode.
I would even consider this as a bug and my suggestion is to change that.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

You need corpses while in lycan form to eat. They restore all your hp per corpse. Corpses can be found from other dead players or crocodiles.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Lion check you pm here on forums. It'll help.
ZUPS!!!!