Roleplaying?

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

SaneGino
How do I attack?

Roleplaying?

Post by SaneGino »

I browsed the forums, and found very little on the subject. How many people here would LIKE to roleplay? Maybe we can get together a small community.
on lolpatrol

Re: Roleplaying?

Post by 1 »

SaneGino wrote:I browsed the forums, and found very little on the subject. How many people here would LIKE to roleplay? Maybe we can get together a small community.
This is relevent to my interests. I've even brought it up before. When I first started, Navarre expressed intrest as well and the semi-dead clan BoN are/were quite into it.

There are only a couple of ways I see this working. The chat feature /me will type things out as an action to local chat only. So you would have to be in the same area as someone (Nordhaven tavern is a good place to start RPing imo).

Another idea can be roleplaying and gambling with the /roll feature for parties.

Let me know if you see me on (my in game name is 1) and I would be interested in starting something up.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

That's sort of what I was doing in this thread Keighn's Chronicles; albeit solo.

Roleplaying is great. A few years back we had a gambling circle. I'll try to find the gaming thread and pop it up if I can. I'd love to hear more ideas on it.
SaneGino
How do I attack?

Post by SaneGino »

Perhaps it would be in our interests to try and start some sort of consortium for roleplayers. Maybe we can attract more people as well.
CIAassassin
Posting from my ass computer.

Post by CIAassassin »

bump for interest. We still talking about this?
Rikimaru

"Oh, you're a lesbian? That's cool, I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body, we should date."
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Possibly. My one thread is more of a personal writing story thread that I've been neglecting. sometimes I just hate writing.
Djanno
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Djanno »

Feel free to RP if you see me ingame.
Djanno :smoke:
CIAassassin

Post by CIAassassin »

well there needs to be a theme or something to roleplay with, jump in and out of character when one person logs in. Im down for whatever, but there needs to be something. OOOOHOHOHOHOOO!! This gives me an idea for a map. muahahahahaa. Ill see what can be done with coding and such for it.

In the meantime, we still need a theme to roleplay with.
Rikimaru

"Oh, you're a lesbian? That's cool, I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body, we should date."
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Hippomen!
CIAassassin

Post by CIAassassin »

Keighn wrote:Hippomen!
hahah what? :LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON:
Rikimaru