EUO Related - Test your Connection Speed

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Re: EUO Related - Test your Connection Speed

Post by Keighn »

Well. In 2013 I moved to columbia Missouri until June this year. I had century link 3mbs or so they say wifi. I moved back to Oregon to help my parents since dad has ms and mum had bad accident crippling her. I have absolutely NO Internet now except this iPhone and it barely connects. Come January. It goes. I have property taxes and have to trim. I can bike to library for 1 hour a day usage.
jumpstart
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by jumpstart »

Keighn wrote:Well. In 2013 I moved to columbia Missouri until June this year. I had century link 3mbs or so they say wifi. I moved back to Oregon to help my parents since dad has ms and mum had bad accident crippling her. I have absolutely NO Internet now except this iPhone and it barely connects. Come January. It goes. I have property taxes and have to trim. I can bike to library for 1 hour a day usage.
Damn, that shit sounds rough. My family pays me to be a caregiver for my great grandmother who has alzheimers. That paired with being a full time college student can be a bunch to deal with sometimes, but overall isn't too bad. Luckily, I have internet here to kill time with. :)

Also, here is my contribution to this thread. Though, I usually get around 60 megs down and 5 up. Probably low atm because it is peak hours.
~Mario
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

I guess charter is smarter
aswin
How do I attack?

Post by aswin »

My speed test results are,

Downloadspeed:1.787Mbps
Uploadspeed:0.837Mbps
I checked my internet speed test here ScanmySpeed.com .
Is this good or not?
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

aswin wrote:My speed test results are,

Downloadspeed:1.787Mbps
Uploadspeed:0.837Mbps
I checked my internet speed test here ScanmySpeed.com .
Is this good or not?
It could be worse but those are low end numbers that wouldn't be great for heavy online gaming or downloading large files. Something like 15 Mbps download and 5 Mbps upload is pretty good and it just goes up from there.
IGN: 1
Teleclast
How do I attack?

Post by Teleclast »

My results through my VPN for work, I have 6 people in the house, 3 of us who game and this is with only me online though (hardwired).