Moderator: EUO Moderators

eggmceye
hello

FS:HOUSES, AVATARS, NAMED WEAPONS & RES STONES

Post by eggmceye »

BUY ADAMANTIUM COINS HERE:
http://euotopia.com/buy.php

You don't need a paypal account.

If you need to send money for whatever reason, eg for a restore, house or xp transfer, go to the buy page and down the bottom there is 'make other payment' - please do not donate money to me as paypal will accuse me (again) of being a terrorist!

ImageImageImageImageYE OLDE CASH SHOPPEImageImageImageImage
With every adamantium (addy) coin you spend you help ward off starvation by another day for Ripley and help me inch closer to 'qutting my day job'!
Addy coins are 10c each from the buy page http://euotopia.com/buy.php

here is what you can buy with addy coins:
- custom title (new!): for 50 addy coins you can change your title to a custom one via the /customtitle command. You can have as many titles & custom titles as you like, selectable via /settitle
- respec certificate: for 50 coins ($5) you can buy a respec cert, which lets you use the /respec command which lets you rearrange your stats! (and /repec2, allowing you to multiclass immediately)
- hearthstone : for 20 coins ($2) you can buy a stone that will teleport you to your home (don't buy one of these if you don't have a house!)
- pet transfer deed: you will need one of these if you want to get a pet transferred to you
- recall runes: allow you to mark/recall anywhere that the mark/recall spells & scrolls work (ie not in dungeons) - available in 3 colours (providing up to 3 additional mark/recall slots)
- pet runes: each rune is a portable stable. The steel rune provides access to the Strangiato stable (for free), the iron and copper runes are 2 new stables - allowing up to 4 pets total!
- named-item certificate - allows you to name a weapon or indeed any item so that it glows purple - see below

wands
- wand of petrification: zap a monster with this wand and get a pretty and collectible statue for your house!
- greater wand of transfer: same as a wand of transfer but does not require enchanting skill nor requires a charged shard
- wand of statue orientation: zap this on any statue to make it switch poses! - infinite uses

pet wands
- pet dying: allows a white or grey pet to be dyed any colour
- dragon blanking: makes any dragon white in colour, allowing it to be dyed
- happiness: will make a pet never leave you due to unhappiness
- hp, int wands: increases your pet's HP and INT by 20% permanently

scrolls
- portable banker: for a lousy 1 coin you can summon a bank that you can access anytime in any dungeon, day or night
- house banker: a banker for your house - never sleeps
- unequip sigil: allows you to unequip a sigil and have it returned to your inventory
- dyeable container ie greater container scroll:
- demyth scroll: allows you to demyth any item and get the mythification ingredients back

MOUNTS
see the little fella with the hat in Dryden!
- brown horse - req lvl 10 - only 20 coins!
- rideable cow - req lvl 50 - 50 coins
- rideable rabbit - req lvl 75 - 50 coins
- dyable horse - req lvl 50 - 90 coins
- dyable drake (flying) - req lvl 50 - 150 coins

RACE CHANGE!
Race changes are a flat 50 addy coins ($5) and are available from Ye Old Cash Shoppe.

Avatars are for sale via the cash shoppe for addy coins - prices vary from $2 for a starter av to $8 for a monster av. All avs come with scrolls. If the av you want is not in the shoppe then ask - but don't ask about demons, dragons, shadowmonsters, blood-mobs as the answer will STILL be NO.

PD/NG: av prices on pd & ng servers are capped at 40 coins ($4). You can also have any av you like on pd. KNOW the risks of owning a PD avatar! if you die - you lose the avatar! Do not buy one if you are not prepared to buy res stones.

Custom avatars are STILL NOT for sale.

DYE SHOPPE

Many avatars can have their grey pixels dyed / tinted at the dye shoppe. Each tinting costs 10 addy coins.

CUSTOM TITLES
Custom titles are now purchasable with Addy coins via the cash shoppe, on all 3 main servers ! Just buy a custom title certificate which allows you to use the /customtitle command

Custom titles are now fully self service, so please refrain from offensive titles, yada yada, with myself being the sole judge on what's offensive & what isn't, and if deemed offensive your new custom title will be revoked and your 50 AC NOT refunded

ps: if your character dies on PD with a custom title the title dies with your character, so obviously no warranty there

NAMED WEAPONS (and almost anything) - 75 coins
You can buy a certificate that allows you to name just about any item, and it's fully self serve. Price is 75 coins ($7.50). Here's how you do it:
i) go to the shoppe and buy a named item certificate, from a merch in the north east area
ii) use the /nameweapon or /nameshield or /nameboots command to give the name to your equipped weapon, shield, boots, etc (see http://euotopia.com/manual/index.php/Slash_Commands for the list of /name commands)
iii) name cannot have '.' and doesn't work on artifacts. Process can be reversed by buying another certificate and using /nameweapon NOTHING
iv) your named item will glow purple and be 'named'

HEADS
They are a bit like hats ;)

OTHER SERVICES FOR SALE VIA THE WEBSITE
http://euotopia.com/buy.php

XP TRANSFER
For the price of 10c per level for the reg server ONLY, and 5$ minimum will remove xp from one character and put it onto another. Both characters must be on the same account and on reg server, NO EXCEPTIONS. (yes we all know emo got his brother's xp but i) they were brothers ii) that won't ever be happening again!!)

This is a transfer of XP, not levels, so moving 50 levels of xp from char X to char Y who is already lvl 100 will NOT translate into lvl 150 on char Y - maybe closer to barely 5 levels!

The chars that are getting the xp removed will be reset to level 1, and may be deleted next prune - so empty their banks. I won't transfer SOME xp off that char: it's all of it or nothing.

If this service enthuses you, email me euo@swut.net

here's the xp table if you want to cheese max value outa the system: http://swut.net/euo/files/euo_xp_table.xls

RESURRECTION STONES! - $5
$5 each. Think of it as life insurance. via the website. RES STONES DO NOT WORK IF THEY ARE IN THE BANK. DO NOT KEEP RES STONES IN THE BANK!

CHARACTER RESTORATIONS / RESURRECTIONS are NO LONGER FOR SALE!
CHARACTER RESTORATION
starting from $10 I'll restore your dead character from a backup. Max 1 week death only, as characters are permanently lost after that. Characters are now backed up hourly so your corpse should be pretty fresh! Restored characters have their inventory wiped, except for banked items. See http://euotopia.com/buy.php for pricing. ALL restorations now come with a free rez stone!

HOUSING - Now Available!
Custom housing:
You can lease a custom house for 20c per square. Housing availability varies from time to time. Please see the post below about housing availability!

Basements
20c per square, 10x10 max size. Basements are always available, and can be linked to your GP house.

Extensions
20c per square!

Getting a second house on PD and or NG!
If you already have $ housing on Reg then you can buy more land or a basement on PD or NG for half price - ie 10c per square. Reverse is true - ie if you have a $ house on PD then you can get one on reg, or even NG for 1/2 price.

8x8 housing for gold coins:
Now on Reg, NG and PD - you can buy a plot of land for ONLY 50k GP! Scroll down to next post or more details.

EMAIL ME euo@swut.net if you want a house or basement! First come first served. The post below has detailed info about housing - please read it!

PORTALS FOR YOUR HOUSE - $5
Portals are $5 - they can be set to teleport you to any town in New Sosaria. PM or email me if you want one for your house

NAME CHANGE - $5
$5 to rename one of your chars on reg

NOT FOR SALE!! - DON'T ASK!
  • xp transfer from characters on different accounts
  • transfer of any char from PD to reg - these are not happening!
Last edited by eggmceye on Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:39 pm, edited 35 times in total.
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

Housing FAQ
q: how much does a 8x8 house cost?
a: 50,000 gp - scroll down for more details

q: how much does custom housing cost?
a: 20c per square. Eg a 10x10 fixed wall house is $20. NOTE: this is a lease, not a purchase. You may get evicted if you stop playing and I will keep your money!

q: can I get movable walls?
a: yes but they count as part of the paid area. You will get less floor space for your money. Eg, a 10x10 fixed wall home is 100sq which is $20. If you want movable walls, it's either $20 and get 8x8 floorspace or get a 12x12 house, which is 144sq, which is $28.80

q: can I get a basement? how much does it cost?
a: yes, it is 20c per square

q: can I get an 2nd storey?
a: no, but only due to technical constraints

q: will I get evicted?
a: if you get banned I may evict you, depending on the ban time. If you don't play for 12+ months I may evict you. Otherwise the lease is indefinite! If you get evicted I keep your money! It's a lease, not a purchase.

q: what about a house on more than one server (eg, reg and PD)
a: If you already have $ housing on Reg then you can buy more land or a basement on PD or NG for half price - ie 10c per square. Reverse is true - ie if you have a $ house on PD then you can get one on reg, or even NG for 1/2 price.

q: how do I pay?
a: http://euotopia.com/buy.htm and scroll down to 'other payment' and click the buy button there

q: is house XXX in town YYY vacant - that person hasn't logged in for a while?
a: Please do not ask about other houses that you think might be vacant, they are not. Because EUO is kinda quiet at the moment (2017) I will relax this rule. There are actually dozens of places that could be vacated. So if there is one you really want, email me! euo@swut.net

q: when will I get evicted? what happens to my stuff?
a: at the moment you need to have not played for AT LEAST 1 year. I don't actively go looking for people to evict, so it's actually unlikely it will happen. It is also less likely to happen if I think your house is interesting to look at! But if you do get evicted, all your stuff is saved to a special mule character and I can easily send it back to you if you ask, when you inevitably return.

So you want to buy a house, what now?
Email euo@swut.net with the following info:
* account name
* house size in squares
* floor tile
* wall tile
* whether walls are fixed or movable
* don't send any money until I have approved your application

Availability
reg: EMAIL ME!!! there are quite a few houses that could be made available
prices do not include walls

PD, NG: available in Trader's outpost, Braemere, Restort, Kingswood, Cammerata,

Gold coin aka trailer park housing details
* you can buy a plot of land for 50,000 gp!
* strictly 8x8 size, and you get 8x8 blank plot of dirt - you place your own walls within this 8x8 or whatever, grow pot or make moonshine, I don't care
* strictly only in the dedicated housing estates listed below
* requires level 40 char on reg, 300 stats min on NG, lvl 75 on PD - obviously so every newbie fake alt account doesn't waste all my precious digital land
* strictly one house per account per server - if you own a house on a server already you aren't entitled to another GP house on that server
* house deed scroll available from all good scribes

more caveats
* if you buy a GP house then want a bigger one, you don't get 8x8 housing credit - ie you can't buy an extension with $$$, you have to buy a whole new house, subject to availability
* you can get a 10x10 basement for $20 as usual
* you can't move your house but you can get it deleted for $5 - then you can go and claim another plot
* locks and signs are extra, prices to be determined but will cost $ or addy coins for these GP houses
* I reserve the right to turf you out and claim all your stuff if you get banned or quit playing, and I will actually enforce this unlike $ housing
* I expect you to spend tons of addy coins at the shop to make your house look as tacky as everyone else's!!

How to claim your plot
* buy a house deed scroll from a scribe (don't bother on weekly, & make sure you meet reqs and don't have a house on server already)
* go to the estate that supports GP housing
* stand in the middle of where you want the plot and read the scroll
* if there is enough clearance and nothing in the way you plot of land will be created

GP housing estates:
reg: Marrickville, Evandale, Darbrough
PD, NG: same as reg (above) but also Dulwich, Chester Hill
Kodiak
Stop posting already --;

Post by Kodiak »

Awesome.
If you treat them like equals, it only encourages them to think they are your equals. -Thief

It's not my fault you suck. -Me
Kybare
My monkey's still learning the basics of e-mail.

Post by Kybare »

Latest shirt to buy...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kodiak
Stop posting already --;

Post by Kodiak »

Everyone is wearing...............
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you treat them like equals, it only encourages them to think they are your equals. -Thief

urgrue
on lolpatrol

Post by urgrue »

eggmceye wrote:if cafe press did black t-shirts, I could do so many more. The 2nd idea I thought of was of a vampire standing next to a well, swearing at n00bs ...
they dont do black? thats too bad. (apparently they have ash grey tho, which is slightly better)
i love the design though. more more more!
im trying to come up with some clever design ideas but my mind is a total blank. (ooh but theres just so much potential!)

ill probably have to buy one. how much of that 19.95 ends up in your pocket?
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

urgrue wrote: how much of that 19.95 ends up in your pocket?

Not much now, I marked the boys' white down to $15, and the girl's and the grey (just added) are at $17, which is more or less at cost.

I'll be adding some more bits and pieces to the catalogue later (today hopefully).
Kybare

Post by Kybare »

Two new shirts, fresh from my comp...
Kybare

Post by Kybare »

How about this one?
Kodiak
Stop posting already --;

Post by Kodiak »

LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON, someone is gonna get their ass XC'd by Mich.

Michelle
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Post by Michelle »

You are SO dead...Wait, I can't XC him...*Wanders away muttering death threats to people passing by*
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Kybare

Post by Kybare »

Egg, new hat that I actually may buy!
Kodiak
Stop posting already --;

Post by Kodiak »

How come I didn't know you used that 'Kybare > your posts' gag for a shirt? Thats hilarious!

urgrue
on lolpatrol

Post by urgrue »

i have just ordered myself a macrodaemon shirt. all hail me.
Wahooka
on lolpatrol

Post by Wahooka »

er... hail Urg
<("<) <( " )> (>")> <( " )> <("<)
snafu
Stop posting already --;

Post by snafu »

urgrue wrote:i have just ordered myself a macrodaemon shirt. all hail me.
Pic plz
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

urgrue wrote:i have just ordered myself a macrodaemon shirt. all hail me.
wow thanks - take a pic of ya wearing it when it arrives :icecream:
urgrue
on lolpatrol

Post by urgrue »

but of course!
Kybare

Post by Kybare »

Mouse pad?
Luchipher
on lolpatrol

Post by Luchipher »

i was thinkin about ordering a hat..but 1 question, got either fitted hats or those flexible ones?? if not im still gonna get one..maybe even a shirt