FS:HOUSES, AVATARS, NAMED WEAPONS & RES STONES

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

urgrue
on lolpatrol

Post by urgrue »

george bush stopped by for a visit last week, and look what he was wearing! apparently he plays under the name "mario". he ordered the shirt cause he thought "macro" was australian for mario.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kodiak
Stop posting already --;

Post by Kodiak »

Bush has one? Definetly not gettin one now. 8' P
If you treat them like equals, it only encourages them to think they are your equals. -Thief

It's not my fault you suck. -Me
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

urgrue rawks :cool:
VelleK
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Post by VelleK »

Can the shirts come in black at all? If so il buy one. same goes with a hat.
Kodiak
Stop posting already --;

Post by Kodiak »

Did you bother checking the website to see what they have?
If you treat them like equals, it only encourages them to think they are your equals. -Thief

eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

No - cafepress can't make black shirts. Only a black hat, but the pic will have a white background anyway, so I wouldn't bother with it.
Broden
Good morning, Captain.

Post by Broden »

Hey Vellek,

I like your avatar a lot. Great character, from a great game :-)
"Dean! Have you been shooting dope into your scrotum?! You can tell me... I'm hip!" - Rusty Venture
Pain
I used to bake rockcakes in my bakery.

Post by Pain »

Magus-Chrono Trigger, is it not?
----------------------------------------------
Kill a Man-You're a Murderer
Kill an Army-You're a Conquerer
Kill All-You're God
Kodiak
Stop posting already --;

Post by Kodiak »

God. Not *that* game.

Broden
Good morning, Captain.

Post by Broden »

Pain wrote:Magus-Chrono Trigger, is it not?
Yep :-)

Kodiak wrote:God. Not *that* game.

Awe...man, how can you say that? It was one of the better games, especially for the snes system. That's one thing that sucks about nintendo. They make so few good games for their systems. N64 was a joke.
"Dean! Have you been shooting dope into your scrotum?! You can tell me... I'm hip!" - Rusty Venture
Kodiak
Stop posting already --;

Post by Kodiak »

Lemme give you the summed up version since this is offtopic a bit:

Bad, hackneyed plot that they end by starting a new one trying to ressurect some fool.
uninteresting, cliched characters with less dimension than the sprites
Boring environments.

CT was by far not one of the better games on the SNES, a system filled with such classics as Link To The Past, Secret of Mana or Megaman X1-3. They were also some horrible games for the SNES and I throw CT down there wth it. I compare this game to my favorite RPG, Septerra Core, which has a vast history, interesting characters, a world that is interesting all in the basic concept of it (7 floating contients that rotate around a biocomputer core) and even as a linear game, it was fun with logical puzzles. I trudged through CT till the end hoping it would pick up at any point, before I knew it, I beat the game.

Kakashi
How do I attack?

Post by Kakashi »

Hrrrm, heres a question, I am Vagnath in game, my friend PaladinCaleb/WizardCaleb and I were going to order a shirt and avatars for all of our characters, however I do not have a credit card or anything I was wondering If I got money orders for everything and sent it snail mail if you would accept it, please get back to me we are so triing to expand EUO in our community and the shirts are just badass!

Vagnath -- Rogue of Izumi
VelleK

Post by VelleK »

Hey thanx i love CT my hair color is like magus's so i use his avatar LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON but ya i played septerra core i love the game play in that i dislike CT but i loved the charater Frog, Magus LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON
Pain
I used to bake rockcakes in my bakery.

Post by Pain »

Kodiak wrote: uninteresting, cliched characters with less dimension than the sprites

Uninteresting, maybe...matter of opinion.

Cliched Characters, where the hell would they be cliched FROM? Dont tell me the early ultimas, FFs, Zeldas, hylyde, earthbound, etc...CT was the one of the first to display the characters it did. Simple, yes, but still origional in their own respects.

Less dimension, blah blah blah...you ARE playing EUO arent you? Graphics shouldnt be an issue for a hardcore gamer, it's all about content. CT should be categorized WITH all the great SNES RPGs. Tales of Phantasia, EB, LTTP, SoM, SoE, Terranigma, FF's, BoF's, Dragon View, etc.

It was worth it.
----------------------------------------------
Kill a Man-You're a Murderer
Kill an Army-You're a Conquerer
Kill All-You're God
Kodiak
Stop posting already --;

Post by Kodiak »

Ya got your ditz, your nerd, the guy with a dark past, the goth freak wanting to destroy the world, etc. Cliched from books, movies, other games, tv, etc.

And the 'less dimension' bit was a crack on the characters and nothe the graphics. The graphics were as good as the SNES could churn out at the time and like I've said before, graphics matter little too me.

Broden
Good morning, Captain.

Post by Broden »

Kodiak wrote:Ya got your ditz, your nerd, the guy with a dark past, the goth freak wanting to destroy the world, etc. Cliched from books, movies, other games, tv, etc.
To be honest, anyone can claim that anything is borrowed from another plot, story, or whatever since there have been so many stories. You can pretty much pick any charactor from any story and find a likeness somewhere else that one can claim was borrowed...and it may have been.

Originally is a fine line in today's society.
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

ok who's the mystery 3rd person from NZ who bought a macro shirt - I know urg and cat have wasted money on EUO paraphenalia. WHO's CHUMP #3 to HELP BOOST MY GRAND RETAIL PROFIT TO $2.02c!?
*dogbite*
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

Post by *dogbite* »

egg, i would love to buy an avatar and t-shirt to show that i love this game!, but i can"t dont have any of my own money.sorry egg.but its not you fault and on one of the t-shirts above^^^^^^^^^^is that you or not because i allways thought you looked like that!
*dogbite*
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

Post by *dogbite* »

well the ones wat were there
!
jj

Post by jj »

Are you trying to piss Egg off? If so, bravo.
Man who stands on Toilet, High on pot.