Bugs Thread - kinda updated feb 2010

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

CIAassassin
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Re: Bugs Thread - kinda updated feb 2010

Post by CIAassassin » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:11 am

I cast VOG on a guard in shoreline, right inside the entrance, and didn't go criminal. I hit him melee and it flagged me.
Rikimaru

"Oh, you're a lesbian? That's cool, I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body, we should date."

Aerie
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Aerie » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:24 pm

is that a bug? i didn't think that you could attack guards with magic anyway. (hence why you weren't flagged)

edit/correction : i attacked and died. (with VOG). Will you specify which server? This "test" was on alpha.

Aerie
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Aerie » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:35 pm

double post. i get K.O.'d on alpha, reg, and i'm sure on NG too (i don't have a mage there). On PD, it seems to be disabled for the killing reason. Training perhaps?

Bugbo
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Bugbo » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:39 am

CIAassassin wrote:I cast VOG on a guard in shoreline, right inside the entrance, and didn't go criminal. I hit him melee and it flagged me.

Did he take any damage from the spell?

CIAassassin

Post by CIAassassin » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:26 am

I dunno, Im level 45 with about 70 int so it wouldnt do much to notice.
Rikimaru

"Oh, you're a lesbian? That's cool, I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body, we should date."

Aerie
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Aerie » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:40 am

"Attack with magic: no effect!" So, I take it, that it must be disabled for PD for some reason.

Mr.Crowley

Post by Mr.Crowley » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:36 am

Found out earlier that players on PD have been cheesing a bug that prolly shouldn't be going on. If you drop a resstone and name a new character the same name as the soulbound character that you dropped the stone with, you can pick up the resstone with the new character.
You will find the strength
To beat the Deamons and the Balrons
Conquer evil and slay the werewolves
Balance the peace in
Eggs ultima online....

-Ruki- His tribute song

DrRude
on lolpatrol

Post by DrRude » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:49 am

The clan list within the clan.php script on the website sometimes displays characters that no longer exist.

For example, if you go to the clans page ---> http://euotopia.com/clans.php

And then click on the clan named "XEN" ---> http://euotopia.com/clan.php?c=XEN

And then click on the character "ubernoober" ---> http://euotopia.com/plyr.php?p=ubernoober&serv=reg

You'll get a "Character not found!"

Yeah, it's not exactly a show stopper but I figured it better to note than to ignore.

egg: this is handy to see what non-existent/deleted characters need to be removed from the clan

ritari
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Post by ritari » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:47 am

Playing euo on my computer my vampyric claymore looks normal claymore, even while attacking says "attack with claymore:", but it behaves lie vampyric weapon. is there any setting in euo to make it look okay? Can i make own sounds and replace original sound.waves? Will it cause game crash and will it be legal?

You are able to lure minotaurs to the ocean, mountain or dead tree from dark forest. Its kinda funny. :D
You can talk and buy from NPC while they are sleeping. :D not bugs perhaps but something little..
1 + 1 = 2

Eclips
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Post by Eclips » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:47 pm

My pet Red dragon keep getting stuck in VOT instance in PD. I think it may have something to do with confuse from the iron golems. After it happens, it wont move from its location or even switch directions. Changing it's commands doesn't do anything and walking out of it's distance wont teleport it. The only thing that helps is relogging.

Eclips
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Post by Eclips » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:46 am

These are the circumstances I noticed it in so far. Shrike and I were fighting pvp and he was able to hit me no problem. After posting last time, I thought that I was taking damage while using it in the torture chamber of DF. So I ran into the troll bridge with it on and was able to take damage. I also tried it the graveyard. I was able to take damage and get plague while phase was active.

I'm a 360ish drac monk if it means anything and am wearing all UA and an orb.

Aerie
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Aerie » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:37 am

Faulinei Felblade (vampyric) doesn't show red tint on armoury. (not sure if it shows tint in-game or not)

Heikki

Post by Heikki » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:51 pm

Not sure if bug or feature, but BR jewerly of attack does not give attack bonus from BR material.
confirmed 2013/5/10 -mb
undecided if bug or feaure ... 2015
Reg Heikki, Pyttipannu, Nappo
PD Soturi R.I.P , Taikuri, Rosvo

Joke of day:
A skeleton walks into a bar - orders a beer and a mop

ritari
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Post by ritari » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:13 am

I am able to wield the smelting tongs of night vision + 5. I am level 50. requirements for the tool is 125.
1 + 1 = 2

Adithmos
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Post by Adithmos » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:52 pm

Aerie wrote:my rl friend, Sweetie, is a rogue on PD. she's a gnome, with GM stealth, and she's running out of stealth. she had the same race and skills before she perma'd and didn't run out of hiding. anything i can look for, for her? her connection is fine. so i doubt lag (unless it's the server-doubful)

she has a forums account but can't remember the e-mail she used and can't remember her password. lawls.

but srsly, anything i can try for her?

-edit: erhm, weird? i took off her weapons, and reweilded them and she stopped running out of hiding. wtf does that have to do with anything? :/
Rak had a problem with this recently. I watched him come in and out of hiding repeatedly until he switched his gear (basically unwielded some things). Someone mentioned this on global that night too and think someone has posted about this lately as well.

SanJorge
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by SanJorge » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:24 am

I was doing Angelinas kill the vampire hunter quest.
i found him tried to attack him, but it said its not the right time for that.
I tried on different times, it didnt work, so i poisoned him with a green potion and killed him, it said that i should go to Willard for reward
,but who is Willard?

Severian
Good morning, Captain.

Post by Severian » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:37 pm

Drops:
- When a boss is killed on a brass bridge or a garbage can, nothing seems to be dropped. fixed
- When regular items are dropped on a brass bridge, sometimes you do not have the right to pick them up even if you were the only one attacking that mob.
- When a phase beast is killed near mountain tiles (the kind you can climb using a grappling hook), there seems to be a chance the portal doesn't appear. I think the same happens when there are lots of mobs moving close to the phase beast when it dies.

Quests:
- The completion message for the Sharina - Blue Stone quest sends you to Nestor; I think it should send you to Farnahm instead.

Ghandi
BBQ ABC <3

Post by Ghandi » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:05 pm

I have been hunting in Heroic Ana and some of the daemons are hitting like a heroic but have the HP of a regular or vice versa. The spawns of the daemons are even more random like this.

Bugbo
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Bugbo » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:31 am

Recently when playing the sound started stuttering, especially when casting VOG. After a reboot the problem went away but still thought you should know.

EDIT: Sound issue happened again while in dead forest (maybe because of fountains?) Is anybody else having sound issues?

Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:59 am

I have an old human alt that is Monk/Mage. I've decided to try a Liu Kang approach and turn into dragonform but the result is less than what I expected. I would have figured the boost would be much better but instead it is more like I take a huge dip. (Mind you i'm not using weapons or orbs in either form.

On Arragon (mage/monk) in normal human form I have 56 AS & 20.9 Def (without armour but can be much higher up to 77 atm)
Normal form damage = 20-25
when in polymorphed Dragon Form it drops down to 35 AS & def stays the same.
Dragon form damage = 40-60

On Vandermast (Draconian mage) I have 35 AS & 25.2 Def
Normally dmg = 46-47
In Polymorped Dragon form I have 35 AS & 40 Def
Dragon dmg = 60-85

I'm not sure why the AS drops down to 35. Maybe its clumsiness or something being in that form. I honestly thought that you'd get a boost to AS & def as well while in that form. So is the dropping of AS a bug or not?

I don't suppose the length of time in dragon form could be based on int or have a longer duration. 20 seconds barely gives you time to attack much of anything.