"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

goemon
on lolpatrol

thinking of making some maps...but

Post by goemon »

i was thinking of making so maps.
2 major problems though
someone told me you need to script bosses, er something like that. well, i cant do that :(

and 2 i dunno what maps are needed, if any.

so Mr egg, please reply :)
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

send me a sample of your work to euo@swut.net, don't bother spawning. Just make a dungeon. I'll let you know whether to continue or not.
Bk
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Bk »

Cool, I'll just make maps for ya then..
goemon
on lolpatrol

Post by goemon »

sorry about the SUPER long wait, i've been busy with family's partys. plus every time i try and send it to you my internet goes crazy and closes on me. but the map is all done...its not the BEST of my work because i couldnt really think of a theme or setting. and if you want ill send you my older maps (made waaaay before i made this topic, it has spawners and everything in it though.
dshadowplay
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Re: thinking of making some maps...but

Post by dshadowplay »

I sent a map to euo@swut.net but i thought i would post it as well. If someone with Authoriteh thinks i should continue with it please let me know. I may need guidance though. This topic that goe started needs more life! >:o http://www.4shared.com/file/80827741/9f ... mfell.html
Last edited by dshadowplay on Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
laz
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by laz »

Heys!

I looked at your map, and it seems like a towne - is that what it's meant to be?
It has, in my opinion, some interesting aspects, but there are also some I sort of dislike: such as the 3 wooden doors side by side.

I am not sure what you wanted it to be, and it seems to have at least an upper floor?

But its an awesome initiative! :)
Bugbo
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Bugbo »

Maybe you could make some maps for the underworld? I started work on an underworld outpost, but then I got stalled. :/
dshadowplay
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Post by dshadowplay »

Gah, this map was actually intended for the underworld but as Egg pointed out and i have to agree, it seems too quaint.. I want it to be like a whole castle complex to lay siege to with evil human inhabitants plus monsters too! anyway here is Wyrmfell ver0.3 ==> http://www.4shared.com/file/83469413/5d ... ver03.html Has 5 lvls now and i think that the above ground terrain is basically finished.