calling out warz

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

goemon
on lolpatrol

calling out warz

Post by goemon »

now, even though the title may seem like it, im NOT trying to start a flame war. lets settle this once and for all and work something out, stop freakin out on global at for nothing and post it here. so, why are you the way you are?

now, i know two of your anwsers right off.
1.) talk shit- yeah ok i do sometimes but still cmon its me and i know not everyone will like me but still...

EX.
"OMG THIS IS THE THRID SKILL STUCK AT (whatever #) WTF!" something like that....
i said post, you said you did. ok. well wait for a reply, dont mess up global and look like you are a 2 year old. then you call me a nerd, what is that about? then something about EVEN MORE contant pking (which is annoying as hell)

2.) i was mean to you as a newbie- a few things on this

1.) i dont recall.
2.) if i was im sure it was just good fun taken the wrong way.
3.) out the past behind you, forgive and forget. ash was a total jerkoff to me long ago. yet now we are fine.

just a bit of a side note: no matter how you take my posts im calm. (this is why i kinda hate typing, you really cant tell emotion in some cases, like if i call rurik a retard, i could be messing around or be angry. but thats why i like yo use emotes :p)
Bk
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Bk »

Why not just PM him a message on the forums, since this is directed TO him, and not the community.
†WARZAGE†
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Post by †WARZAGE† »

Dude this is just stupid......... Delete this dumb ass thread and get over yourself.
SOD HAS A FUTURE....all that's left now is to save it.
goemon
on lolpatrol

Post by goemon »

see you put on a mask on the forums, try to stay cool but in game you just flame away in global, and other misc. chats.
Bk

Post by Bk »

O yea, WELL SCREW YOU GUYS, I'm going home...

*Credit for that must be given to the writers of Comety Central's hit show, South Park*

Seriously get a room you two, or atleast a PM going, and don't share it with the community... Please?

:rebel:
Zilverlight

Post by Zilverlight »

Goemon, I think you just became what you were calling Warzage. You're the one acting like a 2 year old here, from what I've seen, you do the same thing as warzage in game. I'm not taking sides, but you two need to either A. ignore each other for a week or B. resolve this like 21 year olds (even though I know neither of you are). Act responsible for once. Quit this senseless shit you're putting out here and get over it. So you kill each other ingame, big fucking deal. I kill people all the time, people kill me all the time. Sure, I'll fuss it for a minute or two, but cmon, seriously, this has gone on for a week now. Get over it.
Desmond (AKA: Rurik)
goemon
on lolpatrol

Post by goemon »

i made this it sit down and have a "debate" type of deal. like ive said this isnt supposed to turn into a flame war. plus someone said to me people cant be like that on the forums. here is one step to chnage that also, lets turn this forum filled with people flamming eachother in to a semi civil one.(lets be honest here, what topic doesnt have a single person flaming someone) and im not saying stop posting your ideas and thoughts just dont be like OMG THAT TAH G4YEZT THINHG EVAR even though some of the things ive said would fall under flaming. yeah i sound like a hippie but there has to be a few other people who think the same thing. also, ill leave the topic up unless egg feels its just to take it down.