my EUO videos

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

goemon
on lolpatrol

my EUO videos

Post by goemon »

here is my attempt at bringing views to my videos :)

i have a few EUO videos out already and a few more videos(random games and what not) coming out soon.

here is a video i made of biggie, with the EUO screen small i have just about 0 lag so ask me to be in a video. i was thinking about making an epicly long EUO movie but i would need players to help out alot, but who is gunna help me?
--; raiden charged me 24k to be in one of my movies ( i had no one else :\ ) and he ended up being in there for about 1 min, then i took the video down. >.> so if you wanna help/want me to make a video of you or whatever just PM me. ill be glad to put extra work into the players who are AMAZING but if you are someone i dont like to much im not gunna throw out a pile of crap and call it a video either. sooo anyways, i made this one a long time ago. its hen, biggie, and i outside nord. then biggie said
DOOD MAKE A U TUB VIDEO OF ME!
so i did. :)

i will take music requests for your videos also. :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uJgqzY91j1M
Cirrus
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by Cirrus »

LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON Spiderman music! :headbang:
"If my head were any harder, you could use it as a cannonball!" - Pazu from Castle in the Sky

"Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent, and discerning if he holds his tongue." - Proverbs 17:28

"The first annual Procrastinators' Club member meeting has been postponed until further notice." - Rusty's old sig.