Spiderkeys: STOP STEALING HUNTING SPOTS.

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Sharingan
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Sharingan »

Bk you're over reacting over a harmless spilled glass of water. Yea it maybe be annoying but the water will eventually dry up. Stop being such a puss.
Zilverlight
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Zilverlight »

Sharingan wrote:Bk you're over reacting over a harmless spilled glass of water. Yea it maybe be annoying but the water will eventually dry up. Stop being such a puss.
Shar, how bout you get a towel and clean it up before someone slips on it and hurts themself. We're here trying to fix the problem, not wait for it to go away.
Desmond (AKA: Rurik)
Bk

Post by Bk »

Zilverlight wrote:
Sharingan wrote:Bk you're over reacting over a harmless spilled glass of water. Yea it maybe be annoying but the water will eventually dry up. Stop being such a puss.
Shar, how bout you get a towel and clean it up before someone slips on it and hurts themself. We're here trying to fix the problem, not wait for it to go away.

:lesson: Take that Shar. By the way, since you don't care whether someone does it or not anyways, :getout:
Stinger
I'd laugh if I saw a centaur IRL

Post by Stinger »

Wasn't this thread pretty much dead before you posted? :abject:
Onyxt

Post by Onyxt »

Stinger wrote:
A thread doesnt die over night >.> look at the dates dude
Stinger
I'd laugh if I saw a centaur IRL

Post by Stinger »

Onyxt wrote:
Stinger wrote:
A thread doesnt die over night >.> look at the dates dude
I know when those were posted(I posted recently), I mean it was beginning to die. Or, maybe I was just hoping it would die. X-D

My point was: Sharingan said that we should just wait for the thread to die, but he's keeping it going by posting...oops.
Sharingan
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Sharingan »

My point is the threads like these will pop again and again regardless if its spiderkeys or anybody else. Stealing hunting spots aren't going to stop and I'm just saying there isn't a point to complain about it.

It's pointless.
Heikki
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by Heikki »

Can any moderator change this topic name?
"Hunting spot stealing" or something....
It againt good manners to keep Spiderkeys name in topic.
He have not even replied to this topic...
Reg Heikki, Pyttipannu, Nappo
PD Soturi R.I.P , Taikuri, Rosvo

Joke of day:
A skeleton walks into a bar - orders a beer and a mop
Lemonope
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Post by Lemonope »

I dont think he does purposely steal hunting grounds. If he sees somebody he goes off and go off a fair distance and gives room to the player that was there before him.

Minos is a BIG place, you can't expect to have it all to yourself. :roll:
Last edited by Lemonope on Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bk

Post by Bk »

Lemonope wrote:Minos is a BIG place, you can't expect to have it all to yourself. :roll:
Certain parts though, yea. From the ground floor up to the roof, I can see as one section.
Under Mino Halls to the Balron right after the Hydras in the Underground Lake as a second one,
Then From after the Balron to the rest of Pit as the third one..

Can use these as boundaries of people hunting, but by no means cut past someone you think is going to end at the roof to get to the under part, they may want to take that too... But this thread seemed kinda dead, no sense in worrying about it anymore.
Grodst
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Post by Grodst »

Ok folks, stop whining. Tho that is 99% the purpose of forums, IMHO.

Stealing hunting grounds is illegal. Reverse clearing is as well. With the new fast-spawning folks tend to camp out for hours in the same map. Small wonder people don't understand the problem with intruding there. 2 wrongs still don't make a right.

If you just started or are on 1st trip thru a map, it is YOUR map(or lvl thereof) and NOBODY should intrude w/o permission or skip ahead w/o permission to the next lvl. 2nd time thru from start, be courteous and let someone else enjoy this free game for a bit!

I can log secretly as DM and have observed folks hogging Minos, Pen, Kaz, Neth, DF and pretty much everywhere for over an hour at a time. Just constantly killing and rekilling. BORING! Illegal, too. Would it shock you to learn that many of the folks posting in this thread are guilty of this? Not just the guys defending the right to go anywhere anytime...

Stop camping, carping, bitching and PLAY THE GAME. The XP formula heavily favors parties. The more members, the more XP.
Clear a map and go to another one. Quit being dorks and search for new places.

Too many players on? Go hog NG or PD. I'm over there to avoid your bitching.
Making Enchants the right way: one noob after another tossed into the lava.
kusofthevalley
I used to bake rockcakes in my bakery.

Post by kusofthevalley »

I've always wondered about reverse clearing. If you hack your way into the deepest dungeon, and hack your way out again because you do not have (or do not wish to use) TP scrolls, is that reverse clearing?
Ugrog, EleganceBlade, Zelephereth, Polyphemus, Richard, LordHighgate, Quentin, Valley, ad infinitum
Bk

Post by Bk »

kusofthevalley wrote:I've always wondered about reverse clearing. If you hack your way into the deepest dungeon, and hack your way out again because you do not have (or do not wish to use) TP scrolls, is that reverse clearing?
Depends, just what kind of 'hacking' are you doing? HAHAHAHA X-D
Grodst
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Post by Grodst »

kusofthevalley wrote:I've always wondered about reverse clearing. If you hack your way into the deepest dungeon, and hack your way out again because you do not have (or do not wish to use) TP scrolls, is that reverse clearing?
Depends.

If you honestly forget once in a while to take a TP, fine. Hack out unless someone is coming the CORRECT way. The most direct way out, btw.

I've caught way too many folks too many times "who never carry TP's", like that's a legit excuse to break the rules. To them I say go stand in the lava until you die, then res out. Our just wait until you starve to death. If you can't plan for your adventure, then your Gold goes to people playing game the way it is supposed to be played.
Making Enchants the right way: one noob after another tossed into the lava.
Bk

Post by Bk »

Honestly, everyone should just get the little inscription it takes to make TP scrolls, and make them when needed. Blank scrolls drop alot, I find over 100 easily in a hunting trip to some places, so I carry them all around with me and just make TP's as I go along, and set them when needed.
Mackey

Post by Mackey »

Get stronger and if anyone steals your dungeon, kill 'em. Easy as that.
Chedich
on lolpatrol

Post by Chedich »

Mackey wrote:Get stronger and if anyone steals your dungeon, kill 'em. Easy as that.
That can be hard if they've toggled pvp off. Not to mention that it's a pain to get stronger if people keep stealing your hunting spots.
Lemonope
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Post by Lemonope »

Thats another thing, I dont think he carries TP Scrolls, he says he has no need for them or forgets them or w/e, so if he comes in slaying away until he sees someone else there, and he/she says to him, "Fcuk off im taming" or something, he'll have too reserve clear out again breaking an unrelated rule instead.
Last edited by Lemonope on Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
akioka
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Post by akioka »

Heikki wrote:Can any moderator change this topic name?
I Agree with Heikki
If you see a croc, do not forget screem.
Cirrus
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by Cirrus »

akioka wrote:
Heikki wrote:Can any moderator change this topic name?
I Agree with Heikki
I agree with Heikki and Akioka.
"If my head were any harder, you could use it as a cannonball!" - Pazu from Castle in the Sky

"Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent, and discerning if he holds his tongue." - Proverbs 17:28

"The first annual Procrastinators' Club member meeting has been postponed until further notice." - Rusty's old sig.